• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Santa's ticklish daughter. */F. Nudity, bare boobs and knickers.

detritus

1st Level Red Feather
Hello chums

I don't know if you were aware that Santa Claus has a daughter. Well he does (now), and she (Santarella) has decided that she is capable of joining the present delivery business, she thinks it is time she took over from her father. Mr Claus, on the other hand, has other ideas.

However, he says that if she can handle the present deliver for one region (Europe in this case) he will gradually let her do more and more.

She was adamant that she could do the whole thing on her own (she had a spreadsheet ready in Google Docs and an app on her phone to keep track of how things are going, but her father insisted that she take at least one elf with her, it is tradition he maintained.

Well anyway, the one elf she was landed with was, of course, loyal to her father and had a little sabotage planned.

On only the seventh chimney her top got snagged on a broken TV aerial (I wonder how that happened?) and she got all snaggled up inside. At that point a very peculiar Jack-in-the-Box sprung open and began biting and tickling her feet (where her boots and socks had gone is anyone's guess) and the rascally elf took wicked advantage of Santarella's poor ticklish underarms.

Now then, she has to keep from making a sound, as if she is discovered by the occupants of the house, all tangled up in the chimney, tickled pink in the face with her knickers showing she will never be let near a present sack again.

It must be very difficult to concentrate on getting out of this mess with all those sharp little fingers

Happy holidays

D

Attachments

• TicklishMissSanta1c.jpg
    TicklishMissSanta1c.jpg
    973 KB · Views: 1,977
Beautiful and sexy.
I'm sure the occupants of the house won't tell anyone about this little incident... however I'm a little worried that the possessed Jack-in-the-Box might end up as a present for some kid. I'm sure it's harmless, but still... :ermm:

Commented on dA - but have to chime in here again. Absolutely love this piece. Love the happy yet tortured look on her face. Love the background and ambiance of the piece. Love the concept.

Adorable and sexy tickle art, my good buddy.

Can't wait to see more from you.

And Merry Xmas. ;-)

B

Santa's sweetest treat turns out to be his own flesh and blood (so to speak)! I can't understand why the old boy's so dead set against her helping hand. A countenance that winning could facelift the whole holiday! Now don't get me wrong... any excuse to wrap up such a hot little Christmas gift is hardly to be ho ho hoed off. I only hope this setback doesn't sour her ambition... we gotta get her back for next year!

Love it! :) great concept!

Thanks BellybTickler, glad you like it

Beautiful and sexy.
I'm sure the occupants of the house won't tell anyone about this little incident... however I'm a little worried that the possessed Jack-in-the-Box might end up as a present for some kid. I'm sure it's harmless, but still... :ermm:

Ah, well, no need to worry there, Rainax. That Jack-in-the-Box is on its way to be a present for my beloved Isobel. Once it is done making poor Santarella squirm and giggle here it will have a new spell put on it and will be delivered to sleeping Isobel ready for Christmas morning. The spell will shrink her as soon as the Jack-in-the-Box grabs her and starts tickling her, she will shrink small enough to be taken inside the box and tickled to her heart's content (you can see a very poor rendition of this happening in the bunch of unfinished doodles I jut uploaded)

Your art is so much fun!

Thank you, Santarella didn't actually realise how much fun it is to be tickled silly in such a predicament... she will want ticklig every time she gets stuck somewhere now

Very nice drawing. Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Thanks milagros

Commented on dA - but have to chime in here again. Absolutely love this piece. Love the happy yet tortured look on her face. Love the background and ambiance of the piece. Love the concept.

Adorable and sexy tickle art, my good buddy.

Can't wait to see more from you.

And Merry Xmas. ;-)

B

Thanks Deets... Yes this a moment of discovery for Santarella, she will most likely be deliberately getting herslef into all sorts of scrapes in the hope that someone or something will tickle her

Santa's sweetest treat turns out to be his own flesh and blood (so to speak)! I can't understand why the old boy's so dead set against her helping hand. A countenance that winning could facelift the whole holiday! Now don't get me wrong... any excuse to wrap up such a hot little Christmas gift is hardly to be ho ho hoed off. I only hope this setback doesn't sour her ambition... we gotta get her back for next year!

Thanks Low_Roads... this slight setback has only strengthened Santarella's resolve, so she will be baack more determined next ear - Not to forget that she is now hopelessly in love with being tickled while stuck in some kind of predicament, so goodness knows what she will get up to to try to satisfy her tickle desires now

Good work.

Thanks seanwoj

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back