• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling my non-ticklish step mother

VTOL

So, as the title suggests, my step mother is not ticklish, unfortunately. In some ways this is good, because I got to tickle her for an extended period of time, but didn't get much of a reaction. Apologies if that's not your thing.

But yeah, today in the afternoon I was just chilling in the living room, My stem mum got back from work early in her suit, black nylon stockings and flats, looking pretty damn sexy. She kicked off her flats and revealed her nylon clad soles. Despite having lived with her for over three years I have never gotten the chance to tickle her. Now, it was just me, a guy with a huge fetish for black stockinged feet and tickling, and a pair of exposed, nylon clad feet, begging to be tickled. So I took my chance, I went onto the floor and wiggled my fingers over her left sole, expecting a reaction, but to my sheer disappointment she was not ticklish at all. She was rather amused and was happy to let me tickle her feet for about 5 minutes straight just to prove how non ticklish she is. I have never tickled anyone for more than a few seconds at a time, and now, to hold these sexy feet in my hands and tickle all over non stop for minutes, seemed almost surreal. I slid my fingers up and down her silky nylon clad soles, savouring every moment, loving the soft feel of her soles against by fingertips. I also tickled in between her toes and when she wasn't looking, I briefly put my nose under her toes and inhaled, taking in the sweaty smell. It all came to an end when she decided to go and get changed, meanwhile I went to my room and, you might say recalled the experience...

So yeah, although extremely disappointed at the non ticklish part, it may have been a blessing in disguise, because tickling and smelling those sexy nylon feet for such an extended amount of time was truly the best Christmas present I have ever received. My tickle count is now up to five I am rather pleased to say :)

It seems she didn't mind it and you enjoyed it, so all is well. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Hi very interesting story! Warning dear, she can doing revenge now. I know step mothers, I had one too, and they tickle very good if go to revenge :)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back