• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling tools (where to buy, recommendations for tools, etc.)

The_Hawk

TMF Regular
Okay everyone, so I know you all saw this and are laughing at me, thinking im an idiot for asking a question like this. I will do a google search for this too. But I just felt like asking my fellow TMF community beforehand where they buy said tools they use for tickling. Here's the deal. I may potentially have a tickle session coming up in the near future and would like a good place to buy really soft feathers and other tickle tools. Yes I will eventually check amazon and other popular sites, but what do y'all recommend? Are there any sites which are dedicated to selling tickling instruments? Just wanna get some recommendations, and perhaps tips for tickling sessions too, thanks! :)

P.S. If this actually happens, this will be my first real, legitimate tickle session, so I am a tickle session virgin... XD

I'd say any craft store like A.C. Moore, Michael's or Hobby Lobby. Wide array of feathers plus all kinds of small paint brushes, pipe cleaners etc. Let your imagination run wild while in the store.

You'd be amazed at how many pervertables one can find for a dollar at Dollar Tree.

I'd say any craft store like A.C. Moore, Michael's or Hobby Lobby. Wide array of feathers plus all kinds of small paint brushes, pipe cleaners etc. Let your imagination run wild while in the store.

If you're fortunate enough to have a dedicated, independent artists' supply store in your town, check them out. Yes, they might be more expensive than A.C. Moore or Michael's (I'm boycotting Hobby Lobby), but they might have types of brushes there which you won't be able to find anyplace else.

You'd be amazed at how many pervertables one can find for a dollar at Dollar Tree.

Yeah! You go in there with the right mindset, and you can stock up on things that might serve kinky uses for pennies. Same with hardware stores! And then there's thrift stores. I saw a magic wand in one a while back!

But back to The_Hawk's original question for a minute: Is there a consensus on the best feathers to buy? I've always wondered what those full-wing tickler/duster(?) things I've seen in rare and vintage Japanese bondage photos felt like. Probably no way to score one of THOSE anymore. :sherlock:

I love feathers so I have quite a good collection. I bought some stiff feathers from an art and crafts store, and I have some peacock feathers from the same art store. I found an ostrich feather duster (which you can pick out the feathers if need be) from a home and garden store. I've also stuck a few ostrich feathers onto a make up brush and you can twirl it on bare skin and it feels great.

Feathers???

I know they can feel nice and some people can actually be tickled by them (not many).

But come on....even finger nails are way way better if you know what to do with them :)

As for unsuspect places where to find tools....last one in my arsenal I found it on a major store little pharmacy :) A friend of mine was telling me that she found this hairbrush there that was perfect for untangling children´s hair because it had these different bristles.....I had to have a look :) Guess what...one of the best things I have ever tickled with. Its wicked due to its different size bristles....each of them tickling in a different way at the same time....crazy!!!

So: Always check when someone speaks about hairbrushes :D You never know.....

Do you guys think a feather(s) attached to a fan would work as an automated tickler while you tickle other areas?

Do you guys think a feather(s) attached to a fan would work as an automated tickler while you tickle other areas?

You havent seen this often because its not practical.

Feathers are really light, even the stiff ones.
For something mechanical to manage how to properly tickle with a feather....lets say its not even easy for a human.

You would end up with placing that thing too close to the body, where it wont really be able to lightly tickle.
Or placing it away and it would not be able to cope with all the twists that a feather will do against your skin....most strokes would go without even contact.

Its really not that practical.

If you want something better:
stick a small artist paintbrush to a sonicare electric toothbrush, then find a way to keep it just touching the skin (you will need the victim to me 100% not moving).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back