• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled to death at New Years

ticklishmrs

TMF Poster
On New Years eve hubby and I went to a party at his best friend's, Frank.We arrived about 8. There were about 30 people, mostly couples, the men basically wore dress or sport shirts and slacks, the women in fancy dresses. I wore a slinky black cocktail dress and heels, which I quickly removed when we arrived(the heels, not the dress!).
Now I've mentioned before that Frank likes rib tickling me, so throughout the night as we ate and had cocktails, he would playfully run his fingers along my ribs, eliciting a laugh and squirm. And his wife, Jodie, knowing how ticklish I am also, would run a nail down my bare back, which is extremely ticklish, making me giggle and squirm. This did not go unnoticed by hubby's other guy friends and I'm sure by those at the party. I heard a group of about four women who were chatting watching this and one said in a low voice "she's VERY ticklish!" The others nodded and giggled.
When midnight came there was the usual greetings and kissing, then some stayed in the family room nibbling and drinking, while others danced in the rec room, and others sat in the living room chatting. I had stayed in the rec room, danced with hubby, then with Frank, who backed me into a corner and said "you haven't had a New Year's tickle yet" smiling. He put his fingers on my sides and wiggled them like crazy. I was trapped, and burst into hysterical laughter squirming involuntarily. As others were dancing to the loud music, they didn't pay any attention. I was like HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH, my head shaking side to side, as Frank kept tickling and tickling . I put my arms around his neck and buried my face into his shoulder so as not to fall over, my laughs muffled. He tickled me through a very long song, perhaps 3-4 minutes, but it seemed longer, then he stopped. His wife Jodie came over and said "was he tickling you honey?" I was giggly and nodded. She said "come with me" and took my hand, giving Frank a grin.
Jodie took me into the den. It was obvious she was a little tipsy. She showed me a new painting they had bought as her fingers slowly moved up and down my back. I was gigging and squirming. She said "oh honey, you are SO ticklish!" She started moving her fingers up and down my sides, just enough to make me squirm more and laugh, then her fingers slid into my armpits. I tried to get away, laughing and squirming until I fell onto the sofa. I then saw 3 other ladies standing in the doorway. Jodie looked at them and said "let's tickle her". Jodie kept tickling my armpits as two took a foot each and the other wiggled her fingers along my hips and sides. I was laughing hysterically under their fingers, squirming and wigging all over the sofa. They kept saying "she's ticklish", "tickle her toes", "oh I love her laugh" Jodie kept saying "don't stop, coochie coochie coo", hold her down while I get the pits!" They kept it up for about 20 minutes as I laughed, squirmed, pleaded "oh god I can't take it, please please". They stopped and said that's the most fun they've had in a long time. Jodie kissed my cheek and said I was a good sport. She had watched Frank tickle me crazy and wanted to try it too. Well, she got her wish!! I went to the living room to find my hubby tickling some other poor wife, but that's another story.

Wow!!!!! Just curious, do these people know that you're into tickling and are they into it like you are or do they just know that you're ticklish?

That's awesome!!! Do you ever get held down by your husband's friends and have your bare feet tickled too?

That sounds fun! Boy, you never know what's going to happen when you go somewhere. Being tickled my three people at the same time...OMG. :)

I wish I lived near you and the hubby and I was one of his or your friends....LOL I would tickle you every time I saw you.

What a great story, thanks for sharing! It sounds like the start of the 'Ticklish Aunt Sarah' story that can be found on here.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
Do go on and tell us about the other woman that your husband tickled.

Thanks for sharing this.....can't wait to hear more stories......especially about your hubby tickling the other wife....!!

What a way to ring in the new year. When you kicked off your heels at the party, were you in nylons or barefoot?

I look forward to more stories. Thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back