• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Bunch of sketches and doodles. */F. Nudity. Some rude tickling

detritus

1st Level Red Feather
Hello chums,

Happy New Year,

I had intended to do a couple of proper pictures, but as usual I have run out of time, so I am going for my usual fallback of scanning a load of the sketches that I do while I am supposed to be doing something else.

Mostly the same kind of thing that I always do... girsl with no clothes on with their arms over their head being tickled by some nonsense or other. I have put them in vague categories in some cases, the ones a the end are just miscellaneous.

1. I would like to have a party where all the snacks and drinks were held out by very ticklish naked maids wearing nothing but white socks and black shoes. Next to each maid would be a container of tickle feathers so that guests could tickle the maids who had to keep still and not drop the vol-au-vents
  2. Some of them might wear little skirts and tops if they were shy, but the more they got tickled the more likely the clothes are to fall off
  3. A diligent new maid recruit practices her prettiest giggling, tickling her self with lupins, to which she is slightly allergic and they make her tickle like mad
  4. Another diligent maid practices with her younger sister's pet mice in bed at night

Attachments

• tickles32.jpg
    tickles32.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 739
  • tickles31.jpg
    tickles31.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 585
  • tickles30.jpg
    tickles30.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 620
  • tickles07.jpg
    tickles07.jpg
    452.1 KB · Views: 813
  1. There is a remote tribe that was mentioned in Cosmopolitan Magazine one month, with a photo essay. This tribes whole life and religion revolves around tickling. Being ticklish is a gift from the gods and the most ticklish maidens are highly revered. They say that you can be tickled into a state of enlightenment, and their priestesses are tickled for days on end during their initiation. Once this article appeared in the magazine it became rather fashionable for well-to-do young ladies to go and deliberately get themselves captured by this tribe and tickled half to death by the tribal shamen. Some of these girls didn't realise what they were getting themselves in for... days on end of hard relentless tickling by shamen who had been trained thier whole lives to know how to exploit the most awful ticklish spots.
  2. A preliminary test for a new priestess candidate.
  3. This wasn't mentioned in the article. This silly girl wasn't ready for hours of naked pussy tickling
  4. This young lady couldn't be happier. This is more than she could have hoped for. She loves to be tickled and this long hours of relentless hard tickling in her soft places is what she would lay in bed masturbating herself to sleep wishing would happen to her.
  5. This Cosmo reader happened to get herself caught during the hatching season of the mangrove snakes. During this season the tribal maidens are strapped to a ceremonial tree in the wetlands and as the snakes hatch they swarm over the girls biting with their soft rubbery teethlets, tickling them to a state of delicious delirium. Girls initiated during these weeks are Queens among the ticklish, as the bites of the snakes render them permanently more ticklish than ever they were before. This poor, unsuspecting young woman from Knightsbridge in London doesn't know hat has hit her, she was expecting a little bit of feather tickling under the arms. She was set in place at 5am that morning and has been tickled relentlessly for 9 hours. She has had four orgasms and doesn't even know why, and no longer knows where she is or what day it is. But when her ordeal is over she will be treated like a goddess by the tribe - which will mean a lot more tickling, of course.

Attachments

• tickles16a.jpg
    tickles16a.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 868
  • tickles15.jpg
    tickles15.jpg
    343.1 KB · Views: 723
  • tickles14.jpg
    tickles14.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 708
  • tickles02.jpg
    tickles02.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 658
  • tickles01.jpg
    tickles01.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 759
Here are a few scenes of ticklish ladies at the mercy of some contraptions.
  1. A waterwheel powered ticklegasm machine used in Ancient Egypt by pharaohs to deal with pretty tomb raiders (did they have tomb raiders back then? not sure)
  2. Another, more precise, wind powered ticklegasm device
  3. Sand powered mummy tickler
  4. A water-wheel powered interrogation device
  5. An alien nerve stimulation experiment, the results of which will be used when Earth is invaded

Attachments

• tickles34.jpg
    tickles34.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 590
  • tickles28.jpg
    tickles28.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 544
  • tickles11.jpg
    tickles11.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 506
  • tickles10.jpg
    tickles10.jpg
    365.7 KB · Views: 741
  • tickles09.jpg
    tickles09.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 608
  1. If you live on an interstellar space exploration ship and you decide to keep one of the creature you find as a pet, you know there is going to come a time when you get all tangled up in your shirt while getting ready for bed and it is going decide to jump on you and start tickling
  2. More tribal initiation tickle ceremonies. This tribe used expertly carved nerve sticks. It looks as though they tickle quite a bit
  3. Don't open the cages of the cute alien creature all at once, they might decide that they enjoy tickling humans
  4. You know how it is, you are trying to cross a ravine using the overarm bridge and a couple of inquisitive monkeys decide to strip you naked and tickle you
  5. An inconvenient moment to realise that you have created a shortcut for the furry caterpillars to get to their favourite tree... and why aren't you wearing any clothes? Silly girl.

Attachments

• tickles12.jpg
    tickles12.jpg
    458.1 KB · Views: 531
  • tickles33.jpg
    tickles33.jpg
    470.7 KB · Views: 585
  • tickles23.jpg
    tickles23.jpg
    371.7 KB · Views: 529
  • tickles22.jpg
    tickles22.jpg
    319.2 KB · Views: 525
  • tickles19.jpg
    tickles19.jpg
    462.6 KB · Views: 606
  1. Honestly, it's just not safe to go exploring any more these days. This botany post grad student was trying to get some leaf samples when another group of silly monkeys tickled her and she slipped off her branch. Now the monkeys can tickle her all they want... well until she falls into the lush, verdant patch of tickle ferns below her
  2. Poor Isobel, she really isn't cut out for this espionage game, she is far to prone to losing her clothes, and far too ticklish
  3. Erm... not sure what's going on here. Just a nice naked girl trapped somewhere tickly
  4. Some sort of tickling blob that has found itself a ticklish space explorer to play with
  5. This nice fun girl was having a bathe in a warm pool on a planet she was exploring when a herd of adorable little critters mobbed her and started tickling her delightfully. She loved it so much that she has taken them back to her quarters for the duration of their stay and spends each night being tickled to sleep by her new playmates

Attachments

• tickles29.jpg
    tickles29.jpg
    339.5 KB · Views: 570
  • tickles21.jpg
    tickles21.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 363
  • tickles20.jpg
    tickles20.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 445
  • tickles18.jpg
    tickles18.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 525
  • tickles08.jpg
    tickles08.jpg
    373.8 KB · Views: 474
  1. A captured explorer has been tied to poles and set bottom first in a bug's nest. Not only do the tiny bugs tickle her dreadfully but several badly drawn birds have landed on her and are pecking the bugs off her with their tickly little beaks
  2. More alien experiments on poor, weak ticklish humans
  3. This young lady is another Cosmopolitan reader, but she went at a time when it was the most popular, and there are only so many captives the tickle tribe can deal with. She had got herself so worked up looking forward to her tickling ordeal that when she couldn't get herself captured she went and found one of the giant tickle pitcher plants also mentioned int he article. She has stripped of her clothes and started to lower herself into the plant, although even just the tendrils are tickling her more that she expected and she is not sure she can handle being engulfed in the plants tickling embrace... unfortunately it is too late, she is already laughing too much to pull herself back up and will soon be pulled into a world of tickling she can't even imagine.
  4. The tickle bears are having a party and they have decided to have some living statues for the guests' enjoyment. One of the members of the entertainment committee is testing one of the statues for sensitivity to feather dusters, as all guest will be issued wit a feather duster on arrival so as to be able to make the statues laugh all evening
  5. Isobel shrunk and tickled by her Christmas Jack-in-the-box (This is the Jack-in-the-box that is tickling Santarella's feet in that last piture I put up. It is on its way to Isobel and once it had finished making Santarella's life more difficult and ticklish it had another spell put on it that shrinks Isobel when she openes it so she can be taken into the box and tickled to death in there)

Attachments

• tickles26.jpg
    tickles26.jpg
    405 KB · Views: 435
  • tickles25.jpg
    tickles25.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 407
  • tickles24.jpg
    tickles24.jpg
    412.9 KB · Views: 422
  • tickles13.jpg
    tickles13.jpg
    605.6 KB · Views: 466
  • tickles03.jpg
    tickles03.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 572
Oh det what a wonderful late new years surprise. I always look forward to your big posts. Always some imaginative work. And as always I love the scenes of desperation ones. But my favorites from this one have to be

If you live on an interstellar space exploration ship and you decide to keep one of the creature you find as a pet, you know there is going to come a time when you get all tangled up in your shirt while getting ready for bed and it is going decide to jump on you and start tickling
More tribal initiation tickle ceremonies. This tribe used expertly carved nerve sticks. It looks as though they tickle quite a bit
The tickle bears are having a party and they have decided to have some living statues for the guests' enjoyment. One of the members of the entertainment committee is testing one of the statues for sensitivity to feather dusters, as all guest will be issued wit a feather duster on arrival so as to be able to make the statues laugh all evening
Poor Isobel, she really isn't cut out for this espionage game, she is far to prone to losing her clothes, and far too ticklish
Isobel shrunk and tickled by her Christmas Jack-in-the-box (This is the Jack-in-the-box that is tickling Santarella's feet in that last piture I put up. It is on its way to Isobel and once it had finished making Santarella's life more difficult and ticklish it had another spell put on it that shrinks Isobel when she openes it so she can be taken into the box and tickled to death in there)

always Isobel...XD Thank you det

Last edited:
Great collection of sketches. Thank you for sharing them all here. :D

Awesome work, my friend. I commented on many of the specific pieces over on dA - but wanted to chime in here and let you know how much I enjoy your stuff again.

You rock, D. Thanks so much for the New Years treat.

And here's to a lot more tickles in 2015!

B

Imaginative.

Thanks PQfingers, glad you think so

Oh det what a wonderful late new years surprise. I always look forward to your big posts. Always some imaginative work. And as always I love the scenes of desperation ones. But my favorites from this one have to be

If you live on an interstellar space exploration ship and you decide to keep one of the creature you find as a pet, you know there is going to come a time when you get all tangled up in your shirt while getting ready for bed and it is going decide to jump on you and start tickling
More tribal initiation tickle ceremonies. This tribe used expertly carved nerve sticks. It looks as though they tickle quite a bit
The tickle bears are having a party and they have decided to have some living statues for the guests' enjoyment. One of the members of the entertainment committee is testing one of the statues for sensitivity to feather dusters, as all guest will be issued wit a feather duster on arrival so as to be able to make the statues laugh all evening
Poor Isobel, she really isn't cut out for this espionage game, she is far to prone to losing her clothes, and far too ticklish
Isobel shrunk and tickled by her Christmas Jack-in-the-box (This is the Jack-in-the-box that is tickling Santarella's feet in that last piture I put up. It is on its way to Isobel and once it had finished making Santarella's life more difficult and ticklish it had another spell put on it that shrinks Isobel when she openes it so she can be taken into the box and tickled to death in there)

always Isobel...XD Thank you det

Thanks MisterAE, glad you enjoyed them.. I do love a desperation scene too (you can probably tell that), and the thought of statues being ticklish is always fascinating

amazing sketches. Thanks!

Thanks jelchio, you are welcome

Great collection of sketches. Thank you for sharing them all here. :D

Thanks milagros, glad you like them

Awesome work, my friend. I commented on many of the specific pieces over on dA - but wanted to chime in here and let you know how much I enjoy your stuff again.

You rock, D. Thanks so much for the New Years treat.

And here's to a lot more tickles in 2015!

B

Thanks Deets, always lovely to hear from you.

I'm pretty sure that Isobel will be getting up to some mischief or other in 2015, in fact I saw her and Santarella having a bit of a argument earlier (well, you know, one of those arguments where it looks as though they are going to kiss at any moment) so there could be a bit of tickle rivalry brewing... Santarella could easily pin Isobel down, but Isobel is pretty resiliant and Santarella has some awfully weak spots...

Miss your work,man. Please come back.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back