• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Area for Scene information - Safety, play, bondage, aftercare, etc.

QBWeaver

Verified
There have been several posts made by Spenser lately that deal with playing safe, after care, the scene itself, and so on.

That information is incredibly valuable not only for newbies but for everyone into the scene.

Can we have a section that deals with that type of stuff? I'm not sure what to name it though.

Jan

The name and use of said forum is a problem for me also. Perhaps the general section of Gatherings woiuld be a good place for it, it seems to fit there very well.

Myriads

Just some ideas to pop into my head

Interaction
- Safety

Personals
- Safety, Physical
- Safety, Personal Information
- Safety, First dates

I'm chiming in late on this. But, since these articles are all now on the Tickle Scene web site and Jeff has offered to have a forum for that (I was waiting to get more done before taking him up on that), maybe doing that with subsections for general comments and discussion of the article topics would be one way of doing this? Just another option.

Ann

If you like I can open a section in the Internet community forums for the new site. Just tell me the catagories you'd like to have.

Myriads

Hmmmm....I was thinking of....

"questions & comments"
"information contributions"
"play issues & helps"
"general gathering questions".....and
"ask a host"

There's no great rush. Whenever you get a chance. Is there a way for me to do a sticky? Or do I have to write it up and have you set them? I wanted to do one for each section to be sure things stay on track....or at least TRY to! lol Also, can it go on the front with TickleTown and MTP? Or is that reserved for certain sites? Not a biggie if it can't. Just thought it would be more noticed and used.

Thanks, Myr!

Ann

The forums are up as you requested in the Internet forum area.

I'll be happy to sticky any threads you want, drop me a note to tell me which.

Myriads

Cool, Myr! I've put up threads under each category with the title "***What's this?" Those are all explanations of what the section will be for. So, if you can do sticky on them, that would be great. Thanks again! ;)

Ann

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back