• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally got her! f/f feet

Toesheldback

TMF Master
I admit it - I'm a tickle planner. A lot of the pleasure I get from tickling is the anticipation and the planning that goes into it for me.

So when I saw Maya's feet a few months ago, she quickly shot to the top of my target list. Flawless perfection. Perfect toes always polished, smooth and soft soles. She's in her early 20s.

It worked out EXACTLY as I planned. She was laying on my big sectional on her tummy watching a video on her phone. We are always messing with each other, so I grabbed a big throw pillow, threw it on her butt, and sat on her.

Of course, she immediately started bitching and whining for me to get off. I bounced up and down on her to make her even more mad. Then I reached down and grabbed her ankles and pulled off her socks, saying, "Ewww... torture by sniffing your own socks", and playfully dangled them in her face. I now held two amazing feet in my left hand and had to stop for a moment to admire her soles. Breathtaking. But now I had to close the deal..

"Julie!", I hollered to my wife. "Come here!"

Julie poked her head in the room and saw the situation and shook her head, grinning at me. I waved her over.

Julie doesn't have a fetish at all, but sometimes is nice enough to indulge me.

Julie sat on the sectional at Maya's feet, and I dropped them into her lap.

"Maya said she's not ticklish. She said nobody can make her laugh" I lied.

Maya yelled NOOOOOOOOO! but she was pinned.

I watched my wife's medium length natural nails fly over Maya's soft bare soles. Maya rewarded me with shrieking laughter. It was mesmerizing. After a few seconds I tapped Julie's shoulder and grabbed the fingers of my left hand and flexed them back. Julie immediately pulled Maya's toes back and went to town. Maya screamed with laughter....

It was less than a minute, but it was so rewarding...

Well played. And having a 3rd party was a cool move as well.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back