• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

27/ f / lee

Ticklishlilly87

Hi

I've made profiles on here but end up getting to busy with life, forgetting username and pass. But this time I intend to stay.

Tickling has been my thing since I was a teenager, I didn't discover it was a true fetish till I was in my late teens early 20s. I do have a bf that I do believe he is the one for me for eternity, I recently confessed to him I had a tickle fetish (mind you I've never told anyone bc of embarrassment) and he accepted it and sees it as another way to have fun with each other :). I am looking for a female ler just a friend to hang out and maybe have tickle fun also :).

I currently live in va, I am not accepting ANY male lers because of a bad experience I had here (which is why I disappeared for a couple of years) I was going to meet up with him and even though I told him I wasn't interested in a relationship he was very pushy and made it known that he wants a bj after we were done with each session... Disgusted I left but he found out my car, where I worked, thank god not where I live. Ever since then I mean it when I day NO MALE LERS I can talk but I'm not interested in ANY relationship I'm 100% satisfied with whom I'm with. For what I understood he was banned from this site.

Anyways ready for a fresh start. Let see where am I ticklish? Armpits, ribs, tummy, thighs, legs, and especially my feet. Even though it's my worst spot I love to be tickled on my feet. I have a high endurance so I think I can last a long time with being tickled. I can be the ler but I prefer to be the lee. I would love to try stocks one day. Also I don't know but is is possible to be more ticklish? Does baby oil work on feet? Any other techniques for tickling..? Oh yea also this is something silly but is there such a thing as a tickle machine many be not as elaborate as what you see in cartoons but I would love to try it.

Anyways this is a fun site and I hope to make some friends.

One bad experience and it ruins it for the rest of us... We're not all like that.

Answering your questions:

I think you will find it out there in this site but mostly baby oil works wonders on feet. I use Johnssons always. The current bottle I have has Aloe Vera :) Smells nice also :)

Hairbrushes are great. I got myself recently one specially designed to untangle hair after washing....its deadly as a tickling weapon.

Electric toothbrushes are quite nice :)

Nylons are also interesting.

Other ways to increase your ticklishness?
In general, get out and run for a bit. Even better if you go swimming for a while. Or you can drink just a bit of alchool, but not too much. The general idea is to improve blood flow which helps with skin sensitivity and ticklishness :)

And I guess this something to start with.
Have fun!!!

Welcome back to the TMF! :bouncybou
May you have only good experiences here from now on. :D

Welcome back to the TMF! I hope you have only good experiences with TMF from now on.

LBFT

While, I'm not bothered by your choice of tickler, it is somewhat troubling that your experience, and thus your fear, is the motivating factor in your activity. It shows a prejudice that has been developed, and one that might pervade more into your life than you may or may not realize, and thus holds you back from healthful interaction in the environment. Analyzing and finding closure may help you in that regard.

Of course, in that same vein, you could be healing yourself with some slowness. But that scar is quite unhealthy.

...he was very pushy and made it known that he wants a bj after we were done with each session... Disgusted I left but he found out my car, where I worked, thank god not where I live. Ever since then I mean it when I day NO MALE LERS I can talk but I'm not interested in ANY relationship I'm 100% satisfied with whom I'm with. For what I understood he was banned from this site.
Anyways this is a fun site and I hope to make some friends.

Jesus H. Christ. Disappearing was a good call, holy shit!

It's unfortunate that you think all male lers are like the one you had the bad experience with. Of course they are not, and I hope you will allow you to discover that fact sooner rather than later. Meanwhile, of course, welcome to the TMF.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back