• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Final Tickle Fantasy XIII

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
ttached are pictures of the two characters involved.... I hope it's okay... if not I can take them off...

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Serah-WP-serah-farron-25707117-1191-670.jpgsnow.jpg

Final Tickle Fantasy XIII​

As Serah and Snow looked at the great scenary around them in the Sunleth Waterscape, Noel wondered off so they could have some alone time. They haven’t gotten to see much of each other. They haven’t seen each other in what seemed like years.

Snow stood behind Serah and wraped his arms around her. She leaned back onto his chest. “Serah,” he started, “Remember that night… a couple nights before I left. That night I got to hear your laugh. I think it was the last time I heard you laugh.”

“Yeah, I remember.” Serah replied. “I made the mistake of taking my shoes off and putting my feet on your lap.”

“Yeah, that was a good night.”

That night… Snow was sitting on a couch in his home. Serah walked in. she took off her shoes and hopped on the couch, laying her stockinged feet on Snow’s lap.

“Well hello there.” Snow said, surprised.

“Hey baby.”

“Are you comfy?”

“Yep.” Serah responded in her cute way.

Snow smiled at her and had a weird thought. He started rubbing her feet.

“Thanks. I could use a foot massage.”

“I bet.” Snow said.

Snow suddenly decided to start tickling her stockinged feet. She started kicking her feet. Snow grabbed them with one hand and held them down.

“Snow!” She screamed. “What are you doing?”

“Tickling my beautiful and sexy fiance.” He drilled into her feet.

“HahehehHEHAHEA. But why? HaheaeHAEHAEHAEHAEHA! HEeaeahaeaHEHEHEEHEH! I have stockings on!”

“Oh, does that make it worse?” Snow asked, mocking her.

“YeeeesssseeehhhhhahdahdHEHEHEHAheheHEHE! HEHEHAEAHEAHEEAHAE! HEAEAHEAHEAHEAHA!”

Snow pressed into Serah’s toes. She shrieked.

“WOAHWHAHAHAHEAEHAEAHEA HEAHEHEHEHEAEHAAEA” She shook her legs as hard as she could trying to get her feet away from his fingers. She couldn’t believe he was tickling her. At least not like this. This was not his thing. But there he was, going to town on her super ticklish feet.

“This little piggy… and this little piggy… oh all the piggies are getting tickled.” Snow said before attacking Serah’s toes again.

“HHEHEEHEHEHEEHEAHEHAEHAEHA HEAHAEHAHEAAEAEHEHHEHEEHE! HehaeAHAEHAeahaehHE! ARG!”

Snow slides his hands up and starts to squeeze Serah’s knees. Serah slides her legs together and tries to control her laughter. A few more squeezes of her knees and she loses it. She starts wiggling her legs and eventually starts to laugh.

“You sure are ticklish.” Snow says.

Snow grabs Serah and pulls her onto his lap. She smiles. He smiles back.

“You’re going to be doing more of that.” Snow said.

“You’re not done?”

Snow didn’t say anything, he just slid his hands under her skirt and started tickling her thighs. She laid back while her butt was still on his lap, laughing and wiggling around.

“HEHEHAHEHAEAHAEHAHEAEHAAHAHEHAHEA!”

“Who knew these nice sexy legs were so ticklish. Maybe you should stop wearing such short skirts. I wouldn’t be tempted to tickle your thighs.”

“HEHAEAEHAEAHAE PLEASE! STOHAHAHDADHFADFAHHAHAHEHEHA!”

Snow started scratching the inside of her thighs. Serah tried closing her legs on his fingers so he’d stop. That didn’t stop him. All that did was trap his fingers between her legs so he couldn’t move his fingers out. He kept wiggling his trapped fingers and she kept laughing.

“Such ticklish thighs. I can’t get my fingers out while you trap them between your legs.”

Serah opened her legs but he kept tickling her inner thighs.

“You said he heHEHEHAEHAEHAEAEHAE you’d haehaeAHAHEAHEAhaehaeHEHE heaheaeAHA stop! HEaheaadsfahsEHE” She said while laughing.

“No I didn’t.” He said as he kept tickling her.

“HEAHAHAEHAHEHEAHEAHEA!”

Snow slide his hands out of her skirt and up her legs and started squeezing her hips. More laughter came out of Serah’s mouth. She tried twisting to break free. She ended up twisting on to her stomach but still on his lap. Snow’s hands went back under her skirt and started to tickle the back of her thighs.

“No! Not there!”

“You’re the one that flipped over giving me easy access to this side of your thighs.”

“Butttttttt thathaHEHEHEHAEHAHAHEHAHA! HEAHEAEHAEHAhaehaehaHE! HEAHEAE!” She screamed with laughter. She tried kicking her legs and breaking free. She had no luck. “HEAHADHAHEHEHAHEA HEAHEAHAHAHAEH! HEAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHEHA!”

Snow’s hands went up a little and started to tickle her butt.

“Woah, Snow! HEAHheheheeha” She giggled.

“What Serah?” He said, smiling. He kept tickling her butt.

Serah wiggled her butt, giggling. He moved his hands back outside her skirt and started squeezing her hips again. As her normal reaction she started twisting again, this got her back on her back. Snow smiled and started attacking her belly. She just laughed, she couldn’t move. All she could do was laugh and her poor little skinny belly get tickled.

“HEAHAEHAhea HEAHEAAHAHEAHA! HEAHEAHAEHAAHAH! HEAHEAH!”

Snow moved his hands up her sides, Serah giggled. He dug his hands in her armpits. She immediately closed her arms. Like her legs closing, this didn’t stop him. He just wiggled his trapped fingers in her armpits.

“Hehehehe he he ehhehe heh he he he he he. HeHeh!”

Snow started moving his fingers in a scratching motion.

“HEHEHEAHEA! HEAHEAEAHEHEH!!! HEHAEHAEHEHAHEA! HEHEHAEAHAEH!

Snow was able to slide his fingers out of Serah’s armpits. He moved his fingers up to her ribs and started to slowly move his fingers up and down her ribs.

“He he he he! He he heheheheh!” Serah giggled.

Snow smiled. He grabbed her hands and pulled her up so she was sitting up. He kissed her lips.

“Are you done?” Serah asked.

“For now.” Snow replied.

Serah looked at him with a weird, worried look.

Back at the Sunleth Waterscape… Snow was still holding Serah.

“You’re never going to get me like that again.” Serah said.

“Oh yeah?”

Serah reacted by quickly getting out of Snow’s grip, stepping a few feet away from him and turning back around. “Yeah!” She said.

“We’ll see.” Snow responded.

“I guess we will.” She said.

The End​

Last edited:
What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back