• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling session I had on the 7th

He-Man

1st Level Orange Feather
Just had a third session with someone I never talked about before: Mistress Quaintrelle, in Oakland, California.

Wearing a sexy red dress she used the leather cuffs and some rope to tie me to the chair. She would do things like sit on part of my legs to hold them still while tickling my thighs, and other things. (she loves to tease)

Oh yeah, and one thing she LOVES to tickle my ears with is her tongue. The first session with her, she surprised me by doing that (no other dominatrix I've played with has ever used their tongue)..it tickled so much, but felt so damn good.She made sure my ears were cleaned before doing that, and even her cleaning my ears tickled.

At one point, she put a penny on each of my thighs and told me to try to NOT drop them....I failed at that only a second after she started tickling. Twice. :jester:

Eventually, she tied me on my back. She used things like my Sonicare toothbrush, her fingers, etc. I think the most intense part of the session was when she placed the Hitachi Magic Wand between my legs(which did tickle a little ) , and while that was going, she also used a small paintbrush to tickle the head of my penis. Didn't cum, but I sure as hell was turned on. I feel I should point out that she made sure anything she used was cleaned before and after the session.

The BEST part of the session though is always near the end(the worst part of the session? Leaving. lol), where for awhile we both just lie on the futon, cuddling.

I absolutely LOVE playing with this lady. She's fun, sexy, gorgeous, great sense of humor...and one hell of a tickler!

Last edited:
Glad you had such a good session. :bouncybou
Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

What a wonderful find. Thanks for sharing.... Hoping to find someone like Mistress Quaintrelle here in the DC area.

What a wonderful find. Thanks for sharing.... Hoping to find someone like Mistress Quaintrelle here in the DC area.

Well, another lady I've played with who's incredibly fun is "Vinyl Queen". She sometimes visits the DC area, I think, maybe once a year or so . Usually she'll have where/when she's planing to visit on her Fetlife page). She doesn't do the tongue thing (and not sure if she enjoys cuddling after sessions--but then, I never asked her), but she's also beautiful and a very fun, merciless tickler (and she has long fingernails that really tickle).

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back