• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Effects of physique on tickling

TickleChaos

Hi Everyone, another question. Does a person's physique have any effect on how ticklish they are? For example, would a skinny person be more sensitive to tickling than a person with some extra padding, or does this have no effect on how ticklish they are?
Do more muscles around the torso area "protect" the nerves more, or do they just isolate them near the surface even more?

To summarize, do different body types have different kinds of ticklishness and are there different approaches to tickling them?

What are your opinions on this?

I found i am more sensitive when im in shape and working out a lot vs when i was bigger but it probably just depends on the person.

Whether I am heavy or leaner I have always been obscenely ticklish. I might be the most ticklish man in Canada.

In my opinion skinny, small, physically weaker people tend to be more ticklish in general, but as always there are exceptions.

An old girlfriend had a theory that less body fat meant more ticklish. Honestly, when you see the broad spectrum of people with different body types afflicted by this fetish, I don't think it makes a difference.

Do you guys think strengthening the core muscles would make the ticklish nerves less sensitive or more? I guess being stretched out wider and tighter would take away any protection muscle or fat would offer.

Do you guys think strengthening the core muscles would make the ticklish nerves less sensitive or more? I guess being stretched out wider and tighter would take away any protection muscle or fat would offer.

I'm not really qualified to say either way. Although, it would probably leave you more prone to a bad back which could limit your tickling activity.

It probably has more to do with extremes. I've noticed that people with higher amounts of body fat, and very low amounts of body fat, are morel ikely to be abominably ticklish. That means, Super skinny people, super fat people, and super muscular people. Other people in the middle are a touch and go situation.

I'm not really qualified to say either way. Although, it would probably leave you more prone to a bad back which could limit your tickling activity.

Well, I didn't mean mean stretch them until it hurts. Just enough so they can't pull their arms in, which would contract the lat muscles and cover up the ticklish areas. My areas anyway!

Well, I didn't mean mean stretch them until it hurts. Just enough so they can't pull their arms in, which would contract the lat muscles and cover up the ticklish areas. My areas anyway!

Gotcha. I misunderstood. I thought you meant if the muscles are stretched because they are not toned.

I am by no way an expert but I think tickling is mostly something linked to our nervous system and state of mind.

Its more likely to me that your fitness level may influence your mindset in some way, and therefore interfere with ticklishness.
Besides that, in theory, you should be at your max when you are fully healthy: perfect blood flow, warm skin, smooth skin, fully fast and operational reflexes / nervous system. But then comes mindset and it can make your ticklishness go all over the board even if you are not 100% healthy.

So, if you do hang out and tickle tons of people, you will find all possible results. And I mean ALL! You can even find very different results with the same individual.

Back to the start: its way more a mind over body thing.

What qwould you conjecture as the best mindset for optimum ticklishness?

I am by no way an expert but I think tickling is mostly something linked to our nervous system and state of mind.

Its more likely to me that your fitness level may influence your mindset in some way, and therefore interfere with ticklishness.
Besides that, in theory, you should be at your max when you are fully healthy: perfect blood flow, warm skin, smooth skin, fully fast and operational reflexes / nervous system. But then comes mindset and it can make your ticklishness go all over the board even if you are not 100% healthy.

So, if you do hang out and tickle tons of people, you will find all possible results. And I mean ALL! You can even find very different results with the same individual.

Back to the start: its way more a mind over body thing.

What qwould you conjecture as the best mindset for optimum ticklishness?

I will keep this complicated: It depends on the individual.

We do not all react the same in the same mindsets.

With most people, you have to be at ease and relaxed to be more ticklish. But this is just because in many people the "fight or die" mechanism will shut down everything which is not critical (tickling is not critical in a fight).

So most people can fight tickling back a lot if they get all tensed up for a fight.
Once they are rendered helpless and they let go of their body, then it kicks in.

But have in mind this is average. You have everything out there.

Fairly certain weight has no effect on ticklishness.

I almost never post on the TMF, but I KNOW the answer to this question!
I had weight loss surgery and went from 294 to 154...my ticklishness increased significantly. Big time difference. I was shocked!

I'm a curvy girl that tries hard to stay in shape. Honestly my sensitivity increased more since I've been doing yoga. And that's pretty much all i do.

hands down the 2 most ticklish women i have ever met were what would be called b.b.w.'s.
i think it varies from person to person.

steve

Personally I have just found I get more ticklish as I get older. Might have something to do with being more relaxed with "letting go" or maybe I'm just tired of fighting it.

I've known very skinny, in shape people who were super ticklish and one who was not ticklish at all.

I've had the pleasure of tickling an in shape martial artist to the point of begging...and had a cross country runner stare at me blankly forever while I desperately searched for a ticklish spot. (I did find one...but she found mine at the same time.)

I've dated lovely plump girls with incredibly ticklish skin. The "soft type" where you can almost feel the tickle between your fingers and their bodies.

And I've know several larger, beautiful women who barely tittered but for one or two spots.

As with most things we are all the same in that we are all unique.

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back