• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Things that ruined tickling videos

bah

TMF Poster
What are some of the things you hate in tickling videos? Here are mine:

• The lee wearing socks, nylons or stocking... anything covering the feet
  • Ridiculous tickling objects like hair brushers or toothbrushers
  • When the tickler doesn't focus on one spot for a longish period of time
  • When the tickler puts lotion on the ticklee's feet... the wet look on the feet doesn't look great
  • foot worship... it sucks getting excited by the tickling, only for it to stop because the tickler wants to stick their face into the lee's feet
  • tattoos.. especially large ones

• When the tickler puts lotion on the ticklee's feet... the wet look on the feet doesn't look great
  • foot worship... it sucks getting excited by the tickling, only for it to stop because the tickler wants to stick their face into the lee's feet

hmmm few will agree with you I suspect. Point by point:

. Can give that to you. For someone who likes feet it may be more interesting to see them bare.
. Those ridiculous objects tickle like hell, they are bloody good at it.
. Focusing on one single spot for too long tends to make it easier for most people. Your brain can get used to it. Its a great way to kill a session too soon.
. Lotion is incredibly good at making feet more ticklish
. I am not that much into foot worship and I can agree that if the topic is tickling, then please tickle!
. Tattos dont bother me at all. Let each one do what they wish with their body.

Fake reactions
Fake reactions
Fake reactions.........and socks

I guess I don't like light tickling, especially when it is painfully obvious that ticklee isn't affected by it. Apply some pressure man. Aside from that, I much or less enjoy all kind of tickling action. :)

1)Fake reactions!
2)The tickler TALKING especially if it's M/F (much like French Tickling's videos). I want to her the musical laughter of the beautiful woman not the dudes voice!
3)Fake reactions!
4)Tickler moving waaay too fast

What really ruins it for me is a VERY ANNOYING tickler. The one that doesn't shutup and says "tickle tickle" over and over and over for the entire time.... :Grrr:

- Ler talking too much or laughing themselves.
- Moving somewhere else as soon as they hit a good spot.
- Foot tickling where the whole lee can be seen and foot tickling is obviously not having much effect on lee. Then, they zoom in on feet and suddenly lee is laughing like crazy. Obvious that they are being tickled out of scene by someone else to make it look like their feet are ticklish.

1. Male ticklers putting the female lees feet on their lap or between their legs giving the unwanted back ground view of their crotch while trying too look at the lees feet.
2. Wide bodied male ticklers that like to block most of the view of the female lees. (Nice of you to wear a mask so we don't see your face but if your as wide as a barn try sitting on the opposite side of the camera angle.)
3. Panythose underneath denim shorts. I can't claim to be a fashion expert but pantyhose and shorts, especially denim shorts looks ridiculous to me.

Fake reactions
Lers that stare at the camera when tickling
The need for masks

Actually my biggest pet peeve that hasn't already been mentioned is when a Ler (usually a hot female) finds a really ticklish spot that gets a HUGE reaction and they only tickle it for like 2 seconds and then they start cracking up and go elsewhere to a less ticklish spot. WHAT ARE YA, CRAZY!!!!????!!!!

That's what we WANT! Stay there for a while. Tickle her there for crying out loud.

LOL.

B

When the girl is screaming and laughing like a maniac, but hardly moving. In other words faking it.

I'll talk about what you posted in order.
You may not like pantyhose/stockings or socks, but I can guarantee you others do and producers wouldn't tell the models to wear them if they knew it wasn't going to sell. The clip summary should tell you if the model is wearing socks or pantyhose/stockings, so you know before you buy it.
Now I am not a huge fan of hairbrushes or toothbrushes myself because I feel they aren't very creative due to seeing them used all the time, but they do tickle. Some people react really well to both or one of the tools you mentioned.
I'll have to agree with you on this one. Especially if they just sporadically go from spot to spot and only spend a few seconds on every spot they go to.
Lotion looks similar to cum and it makes fingers/tools glide more easily.
A lot of tickle fetishist are foot fetishist as well, so that is why they do this. Now if a tickle clip does have foot worship mixed in the clip summary should say that it does, so buyers can be warned.
Meh some like it some don't. Yet it again it should be listed in the clip summary.

What do I hate?
Fake reactions.

1. Guy talking.

That really takes me out of the mood.

2. Little to no tickling, even when in a position to be tickled.

A little while ago, I actually watched two, ten minute clips, and these two girls were tickling each other, but they barely did any tickling at all! They just did a little tickling, stopped and watched as their victim tried to escape, and than do a little more tickling. It was really annoying.

1. fake reactions
2. To much talking done by the ler
3. screaming laughter
4. Not enough inside the belly button tickling

What ruins a tickling video...let's see.

1. Like everyone here said, when they fake their shit.

2. Corny comments from the ler.

3. Too much movement, little tickling.

4. Some of them do this: They indicate certain type of tickling in the video description, but in the actual video, there's very little, if there even is, the type of tickling mentioned in the description. If you don't have it, don't say that you have, period.

Last edited:
1: girls who are really hot but have very unattractive feet.

2: fake laughing.

3: too much talking.

4: the Lee can be naked that's ok but why does the Ler gotta be naked as well?

Last edited:
Fake Laughter
Very thin bony models
Socks
Anything unrealistic or fake

Off Topic:

What i like most is when there is a tease element the confident smirk of the Ler, and the nervous anticipation of the Lee, smiling nervously, where they look like they are having fun, and pleasure, rather than outright torture.

Last edited:
Fake Laughter
Very thin bony models
Socks
Anything unrealistic or fake

Off Topic:

What i like most is when there is a tease element the confident smirk of the Ler, and the nervous anticipation of the Lee, smiling nervously, where they look like they are having fun, and pleasure, rather than outright torture.

I agree with the super thin models. I like girls with curves!

Nudity in almost every video and related nudity non tickle-related acts(hand, foot,%^$&#%^ job and so), it may sell more, many people may love it, but I feel it doesn't relate to tickle videos, more to sex related videos,
many videos lost that sincere adventurous feeling, where the main focus is to have more innovative tickle fun,
where lers focus more on getting more genuine laughter and more fun reactions from their lees by innovating new techniques for example, than to just fondle them, cause them to have orgasms and such!
I'd luv if they'd just focus on the tickling more than the plot, more than everything!
Also in some videos when the ler ain't that skilled, or just stops just when the fun begins or just when they hit a very ticklish spot or something, really ruining the fun of that moment! :S
When a certain ler is having some sorta very nice communication with the lee, they're having fun and then another person just hops into the camera, gestures, or just joins making both the ler,, the lee and me lose focus :/
That maybe some of the stuff that I remember atm,
hence why I feel I enjoy the older (3,4 years from now) videos more than most of the current ones

This has to be one of the most interesting threads to read in a while. Personal taste in videos makes for quite the list of things people consider to "ruin" tickling. Personally I do not watch a lot of videos but what annoys me is:

-(as mentioned a lot) FAKE reactions (drives me nuts)
-horrible acting (not everyone can have a star on the walk of fame I guess...)

Meh guess that's really it, I can deal with most everything else. On a side note- obviously it's personal taste but why are brushes/toothbrushes considered "ridiculous" by you? 99% of the time they have a devastating effect :) I can see if the ENTIRE video is that how it would be annoying, but I'm just curious why you consider said tools ridiculous...

Meh guess that's really it, I can deal with most everything else. On a side note- obviously it's personal taste but why are brushes/toothbrushes considered "ridiculous" by you? 99% of the time they have a devastating effect :) I can see if the ENTIRE video is that how it would be annoying, but I'm just curious why you consider said tools ridiculous...
Hairbrushers pretty much cover the entire foot and it seems very odd and unhygienic to use a toothbrush on someone's feet.

They just make the video seem so staged. Videos are so much better when they have a realness to them and I just couldn't imagine anyone without a tickling fetish using toothbrushers or hairbrushers to tickle feet, so mentally the experience dulls.

I always have to scale the timeline of the clip and fast forward whenever they start being used.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back