• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What really makes a tickling video for you?

AlexEmpire

TMF Regular
I see lots of threads about things people hate to see in tickling videos, or things that ruin them. What really gets you going? What really makes a video the best for you?

For me it's a really great taunting Ler - male or female. I love it when the Ler really taunts the Lee.
Begging. I love it when the Lee really doesn't seem like she can take it any more and starts begging like crazy.

As a foot fetishist I love to see lickling in f/f vids. Nonstop tickling is a real turn on too. And I love it when the ler just focuses on one spot at the same pace for a longish period of time. I love when the lee can barely move is just forced to take the tickling. Armpit tickling is also a very big bonus. Finally, I will watch any tickle video with a BBW getting her feet tickled and/or licked in it at some point. Honestly I'll watch any video with a BBW in it in general. I don't see a lot of bigger women in videos all that often so when I do see one available I jump on the opportunity lol.

F/F -
Extremely skilled Ler. Charlie Chase is the best. She taunts, she teases, she thinks outside of the box when it comes to tickle tools, tickle techniques, and places to tickle.

The Lee has to be naturally ticklish and not have that fake laugh that everyone knows and hates.

The producer can't be Tickle Abuse because their equipment and every single one of their videos are all EXACTLY THE SAME. I get bored.

I don't really like M/F or M/M

I see lots of threads about things people hate to see in tickling videos, or things that ruin them. What really gets you going? What really makes a video the best for you?

For me it's a really great taunting Ler - male or female. I love it when the Ler really taunts the Lee.
Begging. I love it when the Lee really doesn't seem like she can take it any more and starts begging like crazy.

I fully agree with you,Alex.

BTW: nice tickling video,for I would have loved to have seen your lovely looking feet getting ferociously tickled.

If it's a f/f clip, I love seeing the ler with long nails. :)

You hit the nail on the head, Bethan83! (Actually, I wasn't trying to make a pun.) It's ALL about the nails for me. Which means I'm only interested in watching female ticklers. And if I can have my ultimate preference, it's natural nails. My love for tickling goes hand in hand (again, not punning) with a love for the beauty of the female hand and long nails. They are the ultimate tickle tool.

I see someone here mentioned Charlee Chase. Yes I agree, she's one of my favorite. What I like about her is that she tickles way more than just plain old feet, belly and armpits. I still like those don't get me wrong, but it gets tiring when most of the videos are like that. Also she's one of the few lers I know that can produce authentic reaction by using feather the entire video.

Charlee...yes! And, "silent laughter"....great for tickling the lee anywhere, without drawing attention.... Natural nails (on f lers)... I need a few more test subjects to be sure of other things...:hmm:

I have a huge foot fetish as well as a tickling fetish so I like lots of foot tickling maybe even ALL foot tickling. I like a plot/storyline I think that is a lost art in tickling clips. Lots of bondage. All female cast(nudity optional), NO NO NO MEN ever. NO NO NO FAKING real foot tickling.

Thank you,
LBFT

You hit the nail on the head, Bethan83! (Actually, I wasn't trying to make a pun.) It's ALL about the nails for me. Which means I'm only interested in watching female ticklers. And if I can have my ultimate preference, it's natural nails. My love for tickling goes hand in hand (again, not punning) with a love for the beauty of the female hand and long nails. They are the ultimate tickle tool.

For not meaning to pun....there sure were a lot of them ;)

Loud. Hard. Unrestrained Laughter. The harder they laugh, the better. So, Frenchtickling is great for me. :p

Last edited:
I love it if the Lee has cute little feet and gets tickled in a sensual way at the beginning and then after a while also harder. Haha, nonstop tickling and gang foot tickling is fun too. ^^

I love Loud. Hard. Unrestrained Laughter. The harder they laugh, the better.

And the video has to be a good length. one hour?

I also want a totally natural video.

What I don't want to see in a video is

M/F, I can do without it

anything fake

no weird positions for the lee

nothing fancy

minimal talking

no looking at the camera

no cheesy dialog

no script

and again nothing, absolutely nothing fake!!!

Fairly Simple 1) cute lee and ler
2) stocks rack or some sort of strict bondage (not really into the unrestrained thing)
3) lee is ridiculously ticklish ( of course)
4) sheer nylons of some sort on the feet for a fair amount of time (before they're ripped off) (no rht)
5) shoe removal

A lot of people are down on talking, both here and in the "what ruins a video" thread, and I can see that. I'm not big on a lot of fakey dialogue and cliches. I do like some natural conversation, though, especially from the 'lee when you can tell it really is honestly in reaction to the tickling and not fed to her by the producer. It just makes things seem more authentic to me.

Prioritized:

A sexy lee (female) with enjoyable reactions.

To be able to see the lee's reaction. All the time. Certaintly the face, but also hands and feet struggling in the restraints and the twisting body.

A ruthless tickler.

Topless or naked (the lee, that is).

Rack

For not meaning to pun....there sure were a lot of them ;)

I guess I can't help being a punny guy. yuck yuck yuck ...I really wasn't trying to pun. I was just writing, and those are the phrasings that naturally came out. Wow... maybe my love for hands and nails is more hard-wired than I thought... I don't even have to try and it just happens!

It seems like most people here dont like men in the videos period. I agree i much prefer F/F

There has to be belly tickling. If there isn't any belly showing, I won't watch it.

Showing the 'lee beforehand fully clothed and chatting about their ticklishness really adds to the scene, too. So does showing them taking off their clothes and getting tied down. That, for me, is the hottest thing about any tickling video. If it begins like that, it can go anywhere and I'll prob still come back to it, even if the reactions are obviously scripted.

I'd say genuinely ticklish women,a variety of techniques and positions(spread eagle is my favorite),and maybe a plot or scenario to it as well.

I Like "movie like" tickling :D Plot like interrogation or kidnapping. Also I like dungeons or abandon warehouses as a location

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back