• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

That awkward moment when a strictly platonic coworker tickles you.

CuteJill143

TMF Expert
so I got caught completely off guard last night by a coworker, my supervisor where I actually gasped and let out a squeal loud enough for all male coworkers nearby to hear. They just laughed and found it funny and cute. I work an overnight shift so his reaction was more "oh look now you're awake!" I so don't know how to act when things like this happen. I played it as normal as possible but it turned into a back and forth kind of thing. My work environmment I noticed is tickle friendly bas even members of the same sex tickle each other casually and platonically but i get so awkward. What do i do?

If you don't want them to tickle you, just ask them to stop. If they don't respect that, then ya gotta escalate above them. If the place is ran right, it shouldn't be much of a hassle on your part.

If you don't mind it, then you could tickle back, or not, up to you.

When I was in college and chicks tickled me at work, I liked it and would tickle them back sometimes to keep it going back and forth. But now that I'm older and married, I wouldn't tickle back. I'd still like it though haha.

This guy is married. He does it to everyone lol male or female. Its my departments' "thing" everyone does. They didnt do it while i was new. This took months to happen. Guess I'm a member of the pack now.

I can understand how it might be awkward for you, since it's a potential turn on. I wouldn't let it get to you though, just embrace it for what it is. A little bit of fun n the work place. Maybe just a little bit more fun for you ;)

Is he the kind of guy with whom you could be tickle buddies? If so, tickle him back. But if not, ask him to knock it off.

I only tickle in private; I don't like an audience when I make my move. People who tickle colleagues, friends, etc., when others are watching amaze me, being so bold. But the difference could be it's not a turn-on for them like it is for me, so maybe that's why they are not self-conscious about public tickling.

lol

We do this a lot at work also.

Actually, I used to be part of the play before I decided to come out with a coworker that has been a good friend for ages. She was absolutely fine with it! She knows I would not abuse her in any way and whatever tickles I could get on her are just playful like everyone else does.

Still, after getting her to know about it, I kind of stopped tickle playing at work...because she knows lol

Ohhh well :)

I am sure I could go back at it with no problem ;)

But yes, audiences are not welcome either!!!! :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back