• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anna Kendrick

The second time recently that she's brought up tickling.

Great find. :D
She doesn't say if she herself has told men that she doesn't like being tickled.

Ha, I'd like to red flag her!! Tickle, tickle....

1st what she said on the Daily Show now this it would seem Anna Kendrick really hates to be tickled.

My understanding of this is that she doesn't like to be tickled. So if she tells a guy she's dating she hates to be tickled and he does it anyway, that's a red flag (for her). That's her issue and that's ok. The problem I have is that she's putting this out there as blanket relationship advice. This is hardly a "red flag" offense...IMHO anyway.

She said in another interview something about the moment when tickling goes from fun to terrifying. My interpretation is that she's very ticklish, doesn't mind being tickled a little by her boyfriend, but doesnt enjoy being out of control and hysterical. So when she tells someone "please dont put me into that state," and they turn around and do it anyway, she considers that a little alarming and probably rightly so.

Or she might have been talking about something specific in her life. Maybe she had just broken up with a guy who was generally an asshole and one of the ways he manifested that (to her in retrospect) was by ignoring her requests to not be overtickled.

I'd love to have a tickle fight with Anna Kendrick while she's wearing a bikini made of bacon ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back