• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Adventures.

Oblivion

TMF Expert
When I first met Erica, it was at a colleges anime club. I was visiting a friend for the weekend and he invited me to join him for the club. He warned me ahead of time some people could be rowdy and you couldn’t actually watch the show being presented. I agreed anyways because, well, I’m a nerd at heart and I love anime. When he and I walked in, I heard a squeal from across the room, and my friends name was called out.
“DAVIIIIIIIIID!” it shouted, and David was beside me, then gone. A smaller form, wearing a baggy black hoodie had tackled him to the ground. This was how I first met Erica. David squirmed under her, calling for her to ‘get the fuck off.’ She refused and wrapped her arms around and under his, hugging tightly.
“Chuck, please, fucking help me here,” was all he got out before she hugged tightly, making him wheeze. Being the gentleman that I wa s, I decided to both help my friend and get this diminutive tackler off him in the most non-violent way I knew. I leaned down beside them, and pushed both my hands into her sides through the baggy material of her hoody until I found her body. I wiggled my fingers quickly, which got a loud gasp and her immediate retreat from David.
Erica stood up, and I helped David as she did. Erica was glaring at me, sticking her hands into the front pockets of her hoodie as she did.
“Chuck, meet pissant Erica. Pissant, meet Chuck.” Erica sneered at David and stuck her tongue out at me. Two words summed her up perfectly; cute and coquettish. I’m 5’ 10’’ and she easily stood a foot below me. She had short red hair, thick black rimmed glasses and pale skin, freckles adorning her cheeks. I saw her hoodie had a “Jack Skellington” emblem on the front. She wore jeans and black converse sneakers.
“A pussy wouldn’t get laid low by a pissant, so guess you’re less than a pussy,” she quipped. David was about to reply with a “Fuck you” before she cut him off, launching a barrage my way. “And you, mother fucker, are a cheating ass-hole.”
“I don’t think we’ve dated enough for you make that assumption,” I shot back, “At least be fair before you call me a cheater.” She laughed at this and rolled her eyes. “So wheres my hug?” I asked. Her face broke into a smile and immediately talked me, encasing me in a big hug.
“All right, maybe you’re not to bad. Unless you’re REALLY friends with David..” As she shot her tongue out at him.

The lights began to dim, and the head of the club announced that the show was about to start. Since David hadn’t seen Erica in a while, we all sat together. David, Erica, and then me in one row at the end. We all watched quietly as the show started, but Erica began to fidget in her seat.
“You all right?” I whispered, glancing at her.
“I’ve seen this episode and its not very good.”
“I haven’t even heard of this anime, to be honest.”
“Ooh, ooh, wanna be a jackass?”
“What?” And without warning, she leaned over her seat into me and wrapped her arm around my arm, biting hard into my shoulder, through my shirt. I gritted my teeth and kept quiet, glaring down at her. “What the fuck are you doing!?” I whispered. She growled in response, grinning through the bite she had clamped on my shoulder. After a few moments of silence, she bit down even harder. I figured out, she was trying to make me cry out in the dark room, while people were watching. Two could play at this game.
I tilted my body towards her, shifting in my seat until my free hand could grab her knee. Between my thumb and forefinger, I worked into her knee, groping it firmly and quickly. I saw her eyes go wide and the bite loosened, only to have her redouble her efforts and bite down even harder. I hissed in pain and and abandoned her knee, shooting my hand up and under her arm, wiggling my fingers quickly to dig through the baggy material and to her body. Her arm clamped down and she let me arm go, quickly whispering out “Truce, truce, truce!”
“Truce!” I whispered back. She stuck out her tongue again, which I would later come to find would be a common response.
“Tickling is cheating, you asshole.”
“So is biting without warning.”
“Oh, so biting with warning is fair?”
“Totally fair.
“Ooooh, I think I liiiike you.” Even in the darkness of the room, I could tell her eyes were wide and had a mischievous glint to them. She turned her head and looked at the playing show, then back to me, chewing her lip momentarily. “Wanna get out of here?” I looked at the show playing as well; while it was probably interesting and I had come here to spend time with David, he was engrossed with the show. I nodded and we both took our leave.

We both wandered out into the halls of the college. Being the state University, it was a huge campus. We talked idly as we walked, sharing a bit of our lives and what we did and were doing. I came to find she was a sarcastic, fiery redhead who flirted at every opportunity. Sans the redhead part, we quipped and flited back and forth as we walked. After about half an hour of walking, she complained she was done with walking and plopped onto a hallway bench. A hard, lacquered brown wood, that as I sat down realized, wasn’t very comfortable. Either she had planned it all along, or because it was uncomfortable, she sat back up and plopped herself in my lap, sitting sideways on me. Quickly wrapping her arm around my neck, she leaned her head onto my shoulder.
“Hope you’re comfy, because I am,” she snickered with a grin.
“I mean, if I didn’t have this sudden growth on my lap, totally would be.”
“You fucker.”
“Fuck her? Hardly know her.” She laughed at my stupid word play, and we started talking for a bit. We came from different lives. Hers was a much harder life, living in a poorer part of the state and city. She didn’t even go to the college, only went there to escape the life she had. I felt bad for her, and it was partly because of this I was enamored with her. I always admired the strength of other people.
Eventually, we both gave into our natural mood; flirting. She leaned up and stared into my eyes, serious.
“So you like being bitten, huh?” I blinked and stuck my own tongue out.
“I don’t think I gave that indication.”
“Oh, I can tell. You liiiike it.”
“Just like you like being tickled, apparently.”
“Pffft, fuck no.”
“You were smiling when I did it. Thats more evidence than you have for biting me!”
She gave a great “harrumph” and then narrowed her eyes, a small smile growing on her lips. An evil smile that grew to a grin.
“I’ll PROVE you like it then.” And again, without warning bit down onto my shoulder, higher this time near my neck, through the material of my shirt. I winced and held silent. This I took as the perfect opportunity to do what I love doing; tickle her. Sitting on my lap as she was, leaning into me and biting, my arm had settled to around her lower back, hand on her side. I pressed my fingers into the baggy material and wiggled them quickly to her side. She shifted in my lap, and bit down harder. An audible growl came from her, eyes looking up at me as she bit.
“If you let go, I’ll stop…” And brought my other hand from resting on her lap to her stomach. I unsuccessfully attempted to push my hands through the material of her hoodie, not finding her stomach and just folds of cloth. Realizing I was trying to attack with both hands, she bit down harder, drawing a gasp from me. I tried to shift my shoulder up, but she had none of it, pushing her face down to keep my shoulder where it was.
“Okay, fuck fuck fuck.” I was certain she would draw blood, so I shifted my hands down from her sides and stomach, to the ends of her hoodie. Keeping my hands low, I felt her shirt, a thin material under my fingers. I retreated my hands again, sliding under her shirt as well. She let go of my shoulder and snickered.
“Going for second base, shit head? Just admit you LIKE IT,” and bit down again, below the collar of my shirt. I winced and pushed my feet into the ground. I hadn’t ever had anyone bite me so hard before, and certainly not so suddenly. I’d be giving her a first as well, I’d find.
My hands under her shirt, I felt her skin finally at her side and stomach. Soft and warm under my fingers, I began scratching at her lower stomach with my shirt nails, my forefinger and thumb squeezing quickly at her side, above the hip. The effect was immediate and satisfying. Her bite muffled any sound she might have made, but she shifted and moved in my lap, pressing herself into my chest.
“Let go, let go, LET GO!” There was almost tears in my eyes. My scratches became frantic at her stomach, my squeezing up her side towards her ribs finally undoing her. She let go of my shoulder and pushes her arm down at her side, trying to stop my hand. Her baggy clothing worked against her this time, not letting her stop me, shielding my hands. Her lip was bitten, eyes clenched as she shook her head. My hands calmed, but my shoulder throbbed. My earlier frantic scribbles became methodical now. I let my hand at her side still, content to hold her warm skin.
Her stomach wasn’t quite so lucky. I traced three fingers along her lower stomach, back and forth in a zig-zag motion, moving up along. She hissed out breath, the heels of her sneakers kicking lightly at the hard bench. Her mouth was thin as she tried to hold back her smile. My fingertips were higher, and I felt the small concave of her navel, which caused her to jolt like electricity in my lap. Her head went backwards, trying to hide the grin that broke up.
“Someones liiiiiikes this,” I teased, my fingertips tracing in small circles around her navel. I held her tighter to me, as she suddenly squirmed in earnest, hissing out a breath of air and intaking quickly, trying not to laugh. “Does. This. Tickle?” Each word punctuated with my hand rising higher and scratching at her upper stomach, finally reaching her ribs. I had heard her laugh before, at jokes I and others had said. It was always a normal laugh, a deeper laugh. What came out now was a forced giggle, a higher pitched bell tinkling against its will. It was intoxicating to hear, and I wanted more.
“Aww, there we go sweetie. Just like that,” I teased, my fingertips pressing in delicately to her lower ribs, rubbing gently and carefully to them, going from the middle towards the side that wasn’t pressed to me. Her laughter came faster now, her squirming and pushing at her hoodie an earnest attempt to stop me. Or was it? I was quite turned on, both from tickling this girl in my lap, and from her squirming on top of me. She certainly could feel how hard I was.
“S-Stop! Hahaha! Ple-heeeeee-se! Nohoho!” Her cheeks were flushing, and she had given up on trying to get away, only pressing her face to my chest and neck, squirming in my lap against her will.
“Say you like it, and I’ll stop,” I whispered to her, my hand dropping down from her ribs back to her stomach. I traced my nails along her skin, making sure to dip a fingertip near and into her navel, noticing it made her squeak and giggle faster.
“I..! I..! Nyahaha! I li-hi-hi-hike it! N-no moooooore!” Her heels clicked harder at the bench now, and I felt I could go farther with this. I could continue, make her beg for mercy, get her to say other things I wanted. But this was still a college. An empty college in the evening, but still a public place. Her clacking heels and steadily growing laughter was a cause for concern. I stilled my hand and she settled down, panting softly into my neck.
“C-Christ you’re an ass..” she muttered, then sitting up and pecking me on the lips quickly. She wiggled on my lap for a moment before grinning. I stuck my tongue out at her and we cuddled for a few minutes more, before getting up. We exchanged phone numbers, then made plans to see each other the next weekend.

I awaited the weekend eagerly, since we had been texting one another all week. I was to drive out to her apartment in the city, and she was going to ‘show me the town’ so to speak. At about 4:00 pm, I pulled up at a side street near her place. Walking up and knocking at the door, she answered. I cursed silently, because she looked amazing and it wasn’t fair. She had a spiked collar and wrists on, dark eye liner, a white button up blouse for a top, a short plaid skirt that only went to above her knees, and the same converse sneakers as before. She grinned her devilish grin and hugged me. We decided on walking around the city, since driving would be difficult.
The evening progressed well, us flirting and quipping back at one another. We ate sushi, went to the park. She bit me twice, and I poked her three times. Nothing major until the sky grew dark, and evening past into night. We walked back to her house, and we were saying our good nights and goodbyes.
“Ooh, you want me to walk you back to your car?” She asked, smirking.
“I think I’m a big enough boy to walk back, thanks.”
“No, no, I INSIST. This is a bad hood, yo,” her faux gangster dialect coming out. I snickered and rolled my eyes.
“Then I have to walk YOU back from my car. Then we’re stuck in a cycle, see?” She shook her head and slipped a small pocket knife out from under the wrist covers she was wearing. She flicked it open and brandished it with flair.
“No, no, I’m used to it. Now.. Lemme walk you back,” her tone becoming pleading, her face a pout.
“Oh, fine, fine..” I relented, and off we were, walking the block away towards my car.

We came to my car, and she ‘Oooooo’d’ at it. It was a newer car and she immediately became jealous, asking if she could sit in it before I left. I gave her a quizzical look and shrugged.
“Sure, sure, just don’t cream over the upholstery.” She snickered and winked.
“No promises.”
I unlocked the door and walked around, opening her door with a bit of flourish, bowing low and sweeping my arm towards it. I didn’t sense or hear her move and looked up. She was surprised. I’d later learn that no one had ever opened a door for her, or treated her like a lady. She thanked me and slid into the car, holding her hands in her lap. I walked back around and got into my side, turning the car on. I hit the light for the cabin and and smiled at her. She smiled back and we made a bit of small talk about the car, then ourselves. Her knees and legs looked pale in the light of the car, and were very distracting since her skirt was so short. My eyes glanced down multiple times as we talked. Minutes turned into half hours, half hours turned into an hour before she leaned across the car and laid her head on my shoulder.
“Not that I’m complaining, but that can’t be comfortable.”
“Pfft, then make me more comfortable, ass.”
I smiled and turned my head, nuzzling the top of her head, whispering.
“Should be careful who you call ass,” and my hand went to her left knee, lightly tracing my fingertips along her skin. She bounced her knee in response and nuzzled her face harder into my shoulder. Her hands didn’t shoot out to grab mine, so I continued, making small diagrams on her knee, even tracing ‘TICKLISH’ across her knee cap. She shifted and bounced her knee, eventually, I felt muffled giggling at my shoulder. “Ticklish everywhere, hmm?”
My hand traced up from her knee, grazing my fingertips along the top of her thigh until I reached the edge of her skirt. Her soft, tinkling giggle continued but instead of bouncing her leg, she shifted and squirmed in her seat.
“Stawwwwwp” she snickered out, there being absolutely no conviction behind it. She even glanced up at me, a grin on her lips, her cheeks almost as red as her hair.
“If you stop me, I will,” I murmured back. My fingertips traced up and down her thigh, from knee to just under the skirts egde. She shifted and giggled, nuzzling her face to my shoulder. My hand continued its up and down decent, shifting ever slightly towards her inner leg as I did. When my fingers caressed her other leg by accident, she surprised me by opening them. My fingertips continued their slow caress up and down her thigh, their gentle trajectory going between to her inner leg. Her softer giggling became soft laughter, a wonderful sound.
I grew more daring, my own excitement emboldening my hand. My tracing fingertips moved up along her inner thigh until I came to between her legs. Her giggling and laughter stopped, her squirming and shifting as well. The entire car felt tense as my fingertips felt the fabric of her panties. They were damp, and my fingertips slowly slid up and down them, only causing the barest of contact.
Immediately, her giggling began again. I turned my head to look at her. She was grinning, flushed red as she looked back up at me.
“That.. That tickles..” Her legs looked like they struggled with themselves, wanting to both close and be open. “Oh god, come on.. Don’t.. Ahaha, pleeeease,” she whined softly, my fingertips picking a teasing rhythm at her.
“If you keep your legs open, and stay super quiet, I’ll do… This.” And slid my fingertips up and hooked them at the top of her panties, tugging them down slightly. She whined and nodded quickly, squirming renewed in her seat, finally sitting up and off my shoulder. After shifting to allow my hand easier access, my fingertips slid down the front of her panties. I teased and played with her, fingering her sex and and lips. Letting my middle finger slip into and out of her, before teasing up at her clit. She moaned and grew tenser the entire time, letting me feel how tense she became.
“Tell me to tickle you, and I’ll finish,” I teased, holding her orgasm hostage. She whined loudly, her legs closing briefly over my hand and then reopening just as quickly.
“Please tickle me, tickle me, tickle me!” And much to her chagrin, I pulled my hand out of her panties, my fingertips doing their same teasing fingerplay to her lower stomach. She whined and giggled, pushing back into the seat, her legs still open. “Finish! Oh gah-ah-had! Come, come ooon! Eeehehe!” She tittered and squirmed in her seat. I was entranced with the sight of her, laughing and asking, begging, for me to finish her off.
My fingertips found her navel, and I teased at it, tracing the edges with my fingertips and making long circles around it. She tittered and giggled higher, and a few moments more of my tracing had her laughing in earnest.
“Mmm, no I’m having to much fun. You’re gonna have to finish yourself.” I was grinning, it was just another false threat, a tease to build her up. She cried out, partly in frustration and partly because I dropped my hand and I was scratching at her lower stomach.

Her own hands, having been gripping the seat shot between her legs. I couldn’t see her work, but she grew tenser, her giggling became a moaning laughter, long and soft. She shuddered, squirmed and pushed back into the chair harder. She bit her lip, my hands stilled to let her enjoy her moment. After many moments she relaxed, licked her lips and seemed to glare at me with a mix of trepidation and wonder.
“You fucking, stupid, shit fucking..” And grabbed my collar, pulling us into a kiss. A long, eager kiss, tongues playing at each other, lips bitten, an exchange of moans. Her hand dropped to my lap, feeling me. Her hand grabbed at my zipper and button, undoing both quickly, slipping her hand down and holding me. It was a good night.

About 20 minutes later, we both exited the car and kissed. Made plans to see each other again next weekend, but at my place.

The weekend couldn’t have come sooner. She lacked a car so I ended up driving to pick her up and driving back to my place. A 3 hour trip total but well worth it to see Erica. She was wearing much the same as she had when I first met her. A baggy Jack Skellington hoodie, jeans but knee high boots this time. I always liked boots, thinking they were just extra protection for the feet underneath. Like the wearers knew thats what I wanted but took extra protection to safeguard them.

We visited the park near me but ultimately ended up calling it a day early, retiring to my house and watching episodes of Dexter together on my gray couch. She had peeled off her hoodie, showing off a tight black Kingdom Hearts shirt beneath. After much coaxing, she still refused to take off her boots. I was puzzled as to why and ultimately disappointed. I wanted to see her feet but I wouldn’t press the issue. The evening came and the house grew dark, the only illumination for the room being the T.V. As we watched episodes, we had shifted to become more comfortable. I lay on one end of the couch, and she on top of me, between my spread legs. The back of her head on my chest, she had started to fall asleep during the episode.
“You asleep, silly?”
“Mmmn..”
“Is that a no? Or an affirmative?”
“Mmnnnooooyessnoo..” she mumbled back. I leaned down and kissed the top of her ear. She smiled and wiggled into my lap. The kiss became a nibble, the nibble becoming a teasing whisper in her ear.
“Lets play a game.”
“I love games..” she mumbled back.
“Good. The rules are simple. Stay as quiet as you can, and don’t move, and you’ll get a kiss. Sound fair?” She nodded and I could see half her face smiling. My hands were resting on her stomach, but my fingertips slipped under the hem of her shirt, lightly rubbing into her stomach. She tensed and I saw her grin grow wider.
“Ten, nine, eight..” I counted, my fingertips wiggling faster and along towards her upper stomach as I counted. To her credit, she stayed still, but she giggled faster and louder as my fingers tormented her. “Two, one. Good job!” I learned to the side and kissed her cheek.

“Pfft, my cheek? Not worth it..” Ouch.
“Well, I’ll kiss lower and lower, the more we play so.. “
“Now we’re talking! Bring it!” Her sleepiness had ebbed away, replaced with her fiery flirtation. My fingertips slid down to her waist, probing under the hem of her jeans, kneading softly into her waist. She straightened a bit and let out a titter. I could see her eyes were clenched.
“Ten, nine, eight..” I counted again, my nails scribbling outward towards her hips, scritching at the dips and swell of her waist, going under the hem of her panties as I did. I hadn’t had such easy access to her hips and waist before and the effect was dramatic. She squealed loudly, bringing her knees up to her chest, trapping my hands at her waist.
“Oooh, you only lasted to fiiiiiive seconds, Erica.”
“NOT FUCKING FAIR!” She was pouting, and it was about the most adorable face I had seen.
“Did I mention the penalty for losing?”
“What? Fuck you, there isn’t.”
“Oh definitely is. You should have asked if there was.” She huffed and sat up, turning around and sticking her tongue out at me.
“Fine, what is it?” Evidently, willing to play along, I sat up and slid off the couch. I instructed her to lay on her stomach and fold her arms under her head. She narrowed her eyes and did so. “This better not be anal..” she quipped, snickering as she did. I had my own smile and sat down on the back of her legs, straddling them. My heart quickened, staring down at the black boots. Already she was shifting, looking up and over her shoulder at me. “What are you.. What are you doing?” I glanced over my own shoulder at her and smiled, grabbing the zipper at the side of her right boot. As I tugged it down, I saw her eyes widen slightly. It was a delicious look. “Chuck… Don’t you…” Her threat and statement trailing off.
My fingers curled under the leather of her boot, slipping it off. She was wearing white ankle socks, with blue heels and toes. Her feet scrunched, toes curling as they felt the air. I almost felt myself shiver, grabbing the her ankle and pulling it up, bending her leg at the knee. I wrapped my left arm around her calf, pinning her leg to my chest.
“You should probably know this about me, Erica,” I began, pinching the end of her sock and peeling it off. Her foot was like the rest of her. Small and cute. Her sole was slightly flushed, her heel only looked a little rough at the ball. Her toes curled as the sock left, and showed that she had painted her nails black. I was fucking exhilarated. I set two fingers at her heel and felt her body tense. I dragged them up along her arch to her sole, and she buried her head into her arms, laughing loudly. The laugh was a different quality from before. It usually sounded like a silver bell, forced to make its high pitched sound. Now it was deep from her stomach, not pained but joyful. Her feet were very ticklish.
I traced my fingertips around her sole in a circle, eliciting more laughter from her. She couldn’t even begin to contain it. I would later hear from her, that the reason she had insisted upon keeping her boots on was because she knew how ticklish her feet were and didn’t want me getting ahold of them. Poor girl.
“I have a huge, huge..” My fingertips dragged down her arch again, stopping to scratch lightly at her heel. Her foot wiggled and danced, her body bucking on the couch, her laughter free and loud. “Tickle fetish.”
“Ahahaha! W-wha-ahaha-at!?”
“Tickle fetish. I have one,” as I swiped back up her foot, scratching softly to her sole. Her foot scrunched and her other leg kicked at the couch, but I noticed she wasn’t kicking at me.
“A-are you-ooohooo s-ser-hihihi-ussss!? Ahahaha!” She screeched softly into the couch, her hands gripping at the cushion.
“Completely and this is so, utterly, fucking, hot.” I teased at her toes and scribbled up and down her foot, letting her become overcome with helpless and adorable laughter. I shivered at the sound of it, the feeling of her foot trapped to my chest, her under me squirming and bucking.
It was too much. “I have another,” I called out to her over her higher pitched laughter, my nails, scribbling at her heel, finally stopped. Her foot moved back and forth, taking many moments to wiggle and flex.
“W-what other.. Other one,” she asked, gulping in air between words. I stole a glance at her; she was rubbing her face into her arms, her shoulders rising up and down with the exertions of her breath.
“I love your feet, they’re very..” I struggled with the words, as I usually did in those days. Telling someone about liking feet was always as hard; almost as hard as it made me. I was silent for longer than I really intended, staring down at her foot, my heart quick and pounding. She noticed the long pause and began to scrunch and curl her toes, snapping my attention to them.
“You love my feet, huh?”
“Yeah, I.. Uh.. Do.”
“Thats pretty fuckin’ funny. What’er you.. Going to.. Its going to tickle, isn’t it,” a bit of fear creeping into her voice.
“Hmmm, yeah, its probably going to,” I said before leaning my head down, lightly kissing the sole of her foot. She flexed her foot, her toes scrunching again. I placed another on her heel, and hearing no reaction, peppered quick kisses up her arch and sole. She began quietly giggling, foot flexing and wiggling side to side. I placed kisses on the pad of each toe, giving each attention.
“That doesn’t tickle bad. Actually feels nice,” and gave a sigh. I smiled and gave her no warning, wrapping my lips around her big toe, beginning to suckle to it.
“Heeeee, o-okay, that.. That tickles!” She snickered and wiggled her toe. I tightened my hold on her leg, my free hand grabbing hold of her foot; I didn’t want to be kicked in the face for this. My tongue slipped between my teeth, tracing the tip along the length of her toe. Her response was unexpected. She tittered and giggled softly, a husky tone to it this time. Taking it as a good sign, I continued, my tongue carefully playing around her toe.
“Ahaha, that feels n-n-nnnnni-hi-hi-hi-ice!” She struggled with the last word as my hand holding her foot begin stroking idly at the side of her foot. I thought I could feel her squirming harder under me, despite the softer tickling. My eyes closed and I released her toe, moving from each one, my tongue playing to each individually. My thumb continued its soft stroke of her foot, her giggles constant but lower, softer. It was then I felt her squirms had a rhythm to it. I stopped, pulling my lips away from her toes and looked back. Her hips were rubbing to the couch, humping to it.
I quickly got off her, held her hips and flipped her around. She reached down, started to unbutton her pants, unzipping them, pulling them down as fast as she could. I helped her extricate them from her legs, all but pulling her pink, frilly panties off in one yank.

The sex was.. Very good.

Hey fellows! Thanks for the replies. I'll be adding more as I write them up. I'll probably restrict to writing in here though, as opposed to copying and pasting from another document. The formatting really gets messed up.

Glad you all enjoyed!

Continued

Time for Jess! I met Jess about about 2 years before I met Erica. This has a bit of M/F, F/M, then M/F.

Jess and I had a serendipitous meeting, initially talking on World of Warcraft, a popular online video game. My character passed hers by, but I stopped. She was playing a class that had a pet. In this game, you're allowed to name your pets; hers was named 'Pillowpants." Some of you may crack out laughing now, but for everyone who doesn't get the joke... "Clerks 2," is a movie with a gag about a Christian boy whose tricked by his girlfriend into not having sex, because her parents let a pussy troll live in her. The troll will bite off the dick of anyone who tries to have sex with her before marriage. The trolls name? Pillowpants. I immediately messaged her character, stating "NOT MY DICK, PILLOWPANTS!" I tell you these nonsensical things to encapsulate what kind of girl Jess is. A nerdy and crude woman.

We talked for about 3 months before it was slipped that we lived 'near' each other. 'Near' being on the same coast. About a month after that, I began my 'probe' of seeing if she was ticklish. The random assortment of online RP you'd see at our own TMF's chatroom, you'd see on an online game as well. I'd start greeting her with *poke*. She'd usually just say 'hello!' but eventually, I got the kind of response you'd hope for. *Giggle*

"Oh, ticklish?"
"Jesus Christ, yeah. Wait.. No no no no. Don't you even fucking..."
"Even fucking what? Say it. Fucking what?"
"NOPE NOT SAYING IT!"
"Tiiiiiicklish?"
"UGN, that gives me shivers just hearing it. >_<"

We had a small RP where I tackled, pinned and tickled her sides. She gave the dream response, as far as online RP goes, of really getting into it. Nothing like 'lol, stoppit.' More.. "N-nahaha! S-t-tooopp!" We had a fair bit of fun playing around. It was another 3 months or so before she broke up with her boyfriend, and I consoled her for a bit. We had become quite close and another month later, she asked if I did long distance relationships. I had once before her, but not in a long time. I had seen pictures of her, since we were Facebook buddies.. And she was cute. AND ticklish. So I said I'd give it a try. She lived about two states away. So we did the long distance thing. She had an August birthday and I wanted to treat her. I'd fly down to her state, and we'd take a drive to Florida together to visit Kings Dominion.

My plane touched down, and I departed. It was a very small airport, so when I left, it was very easy to spot her. Jess, was beautiful. Bright green eyes, shoulder length hair that she dyed bright red. Where Erica was a cute imp, Jess was a beauty. She was about 5'6'' to me 5'11'', wearing a plain black shirt, light blue jeans and black flip flops. Her toe nails were painted a bright shiny green. Those flip flops were the second thing I noticed as I walked to her; the first being her face and bright white smile. Her flip flops were a definite tease. On one occasion, I had let slip that I had a foot fetish, and how cute jeans and bare feet were. Evidently she had remembered this.

"Jess!"
"Chuck!" And we embraced in a hug long past due. After maybe 40 seconds of a tight embrace, we pulled and I immediately kissed her. She breathed out to me in surprise and let her hand drift down, squeezing my ass. A kiss long overdue as well, a molestation of my butt also a promise she kept. When I broke the kiss, I snickered and pushed my nose to hers.

"I see you remembered about jeans and feet..." My words hanging ominously, trying my best to sound annoyed.
"Oh, that? Nah, you're not -that- special." She grinned and I returned it, us turning to go to her car, hand in hand.

We talked for a bit, but my flight had been in the morning. I hadn't slept a wink the night before, being so excited to see her. Without coffee, I was dragging on being witty, or even charming. Hell, I was a drag, barely replying with, "Yup. Uh huh. Yeah." She noticed and had a worried look on her face.

"I'm not.. I'm not boring you am I?" She glanced at me, a frown on that beautiful face.
"Oh, no! No, no, no. I'm just.. Really tired. Didn't sleep at all last night. Its great to see you and finally meet and kiss and... Stuff..." My words failed me and I rambled for a bit, eye lids heavy as I glanced from the road to her.
"Jesus you're adorable when you ramble. But I~~~ think I know what'll... Perk you up?" Her hand went to the side of her seat and she let her chair slide back from the stair wheel slightly.She then lifted her left leg up, setting her ankle to her knee, bare foot to me. She was correct about perking me up, in more ways than one. The daze lifted from my head, my eyes snapped to her foot, then to her face.

"Oh. Oh you beautiful.. Sneaky..." I murmured, and she curled and flexed her toes, a grin on her face. "That is really not fair."
"I know, right! You just gotta..." And she flexed her foot. "Watch. Oooh, the trip down to Florida is gonna be SOOOO FUN!" I shifted in my seat, glancing from her foot to her face still. She was driving and I didn't want to reach out and kill us both by tickling. "You can't tickle me either, don't want us crashing," she said, as if reading my mind, foot and toes scrunching, bright green nails flashing. I let out an audible whine and she cackled. "I told you my feet are my worst spot, right?" Of course I remembered, I wouldn't have forgotten that important bit, I thought but didn't say. I only glared in response.

"You're so paying for this later."
"Later? How much later? Like... Now?" And she veered off to the shoulder, parking us. I blinked and looked at her.
"What? N-now?" She uncrossed her leg and slipped her flip flop back on.
"You can drive now," was all she said before opening her door and getting out. I considered it for a moment and almost called out that I didn't know where to go, before she slammed the door, already walking around to my side. I opened the door and exited as well. Jess grinned and pressed her palm to between my legs, feeling me. "Oooh, yup! Gonna be fun," and pulled her hand away. I can't be sure, but my cheeks may have flushed a bit. She was easily the most forward woman I had ever met. She pointed down the road and gave brief, simple instructions for where we were headed. I narrowed my eyes and agreed, getting into the drivers side. Adjusting the seat for myself, she was already seated. She slipped off her right flip flop and crossed her leg, again showing her barefoot to me.

"So what am I.." My eyes drifted to her foot and then snapped to her face. She was grinning a shit eating grin.
"You can't wait, can you? Come on. Do it. Do iiiiit," she taunted, scrunching and curling her toes, flashing the cute bright green nails.
"What, while I drive? I'm going to get distracted. I'd rather not kill us bo--"
"Puuuuussssssssyyyyyy!" she interrupted, snickering. My hand shot out, fingertips grazing down her sole, along her arch and heel. The entirety of her foot was soft, her arch smoother. "Eeeee-haha!" she started, both her hand shooting down and holding her leg in place. She scrunched and wiggled her foot. "Hehehe, good, now do that while DRIVING!"
"If we die, I'm blaming you," I muttered.
"Puuusss-- Eeee-hahaha!" she started and shrieked again, my two fingers scratching softly to her heel. I stopped to put the car in drive, and started off, my hand settling on her foot. I decided it would be easiest to just hold her foot, my thumb stroking at her arch and sole. Jess grinned and snickered, giggling and squirming in her seat, but never pulling her foot away. Indeed, still holding her leg down to stop from pulling away. Her toes and sole scrunched and flexed as my thumb alternated between rubbing in like a massage and scratching and stroking with my nail.

"Say, Jess, I forgot, where do I turn again?"
"U-Uh.. Ah.. Ahaha! U-Up.. Heee.. Heeeeerreee," she sputtered out, pressing her face briefly to her shoulder before sitting back up, grinning.
"And where do I turn now?"
"S-S-Sssss-hehehe! Sy-ca--ahahaha! Oh godhehe!" She bounced in her seat, giggling and laughing as my nail scratched at her sole lightly.
"I don't see 'Oh God' street. Where?"
"S-SSSSS-SIIIC-AAAHH!" She breathed in quickly and held her breath, bursting the words out with her air. "SYCAMORE STREEEEEEHEHEHE!" And bounced again, face becoming red with her laughter.

I snickered and turned. I purposefully took a wrong turn to keep tickling her foot for another good 4 minutes, slowing down when she became breathless. "T-this was my wer-her-her-ssst idea eveeeerehehe!"

"I quite like it. Are we doing this all the way to Florida," I joked, as we pulled up to her apartment. I parked and stopped tickling her, my hand holding her foot. She panted softly before reaching over and grabbing at my crotch again, feeling me.
"Heee, I'll show you what else we'll do," her bright smile flashing, a hungry look in her green eyes. I licked my lips, and she let go, getting out. I followed suite, grabbing my suit case. She lived on the bottom floor of the apartment, and we entered, tossing my suitcase to the floor and her slamming the door behind her as she entered. The slam startled me, and I turned to her. She gave a thin smile and kicked her flip flops off, taking a step towards me, digging her toes into the rug. My eyes glanced back and forth, and I lost myself for a moment, feeling a bit like a deer in head lights; unable to move.

"So what.. " She took a step. "Do I get.." Another step, her hand on my hip. "For letting you.." Her chest pressed to mine, hands around my waist, grabbing at my ass. "Teh.. Teh.. Teh.." Her lips to my ear, whispering, "Tickling me?" I shivered and realized my hands weren't around her, and I hugged her tightly, pressing us together.

"Whatever you think is fair," I murmured, my hands sliding up under the sides of her shirt, thumbs hooking at the hem to pull up. She squeezed my ass and pushed us backwards until I felt my back to a wall, hitting it roughly. She kissed at me and then grabbed at my sides, making me jump. My eyes widened and she grinned.

"I wanna tickle you.. Over there then," and pointed to her couch, a love seat for two people. I felt myself flush and she whirled me away from the wall, pulling at my shirt to drag me along. "Come on, sit, sit!" And I did, my breath taken from me in excitement. She straddled my lap, then immediately grabbed my sides, her fingers wiggling in. Taken by surprise, I laughed and jolted in my seat under her. I squirmed and laughed, as she probed her fingers up into my ribs, through my shirt.

"Aww, this could be fuuuuuun!" And probed her index fingers up, trying to get my underarms. I clamped my arms down and snickered, laughing.
"No! Soppit! Jess! JEEE-AHAHAA!" She dropped her hands and probed at my sides again. I squirmed and writhed in the seat, and felt her moving her waist as I did, rubbing my hard member to her. That was a bit much and I remembered who I was; a tickler. My hands shot to her sides, and returned the favor. She shrieked and bounced, letting my sides go and grabbing at my wrists. I pushed my hands to her back and pulled her forward, so she fell and leaned more into me.

"You fuck! You're ruining your repayment," she giggled, squirming against me. My hands dropped from her lower back to settle on both her feet. She grew still immediately, uttering a single, low word. "Shit."

I looked up at her, and she was already grinning. I scratched and rubbed my fingertips into her heels and arches, and she shrieked in reply, letting out a soft cackle afterwards.

"EEEEE--ahahaha! Haha! Fuckeeeeerhehe," she cussed, squirming on top of me. And I continued just like that for many minutes, my fingertips playing and exploring her feet, from heels to toes, always a gentle stroke or soft scribble.
"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fu-ahahaha!" She pleaded, grinning wider.
"Okay! Oka-ahaheyyy! No moooorre!"
"Pleasepleasepleasepleeehehehee!"

I was moaning softly under her laughter, my hips pushing up to her squirming, the feel of her feet dancing and scrunching under my fingers was to much. I stopped slowly, letting her die down to soft giggles and panting.

"Jesus, you're so hard.." Stating the obvious, and immediately slipping off me. Her hands went to her pants, popping the button and zipper down. My hands did a similar dance, standing up with her to help each other disrobe.

I sat back down as I was, and she sat back on my lap, sliding herself down onto me. She shivered and dug her nails into my shoulder. My hands went back to her feet and she went still again.

"Is.. Can we.. Are you going to..?" She questioned, her eyes wide.
"We can.. And I.." And I answered with a smile, scratching softly to her soles. She shivered and arched her back, head head tilting backwards slightly.
"Oh.. Ohehe.. Oh my.. G-G-ahaha-ahad," she laughed out. Previously, her laughter had been light and sweet. Now, she was more moans and deep chuckles. I moaned in reply, pushing my hips up to her rhythm, my fingertips dancing and playing to her feet.
"Aha.. Ahah! Oh.. God. Damn.. Iiiiit ahaha!" She scrunched her eyes, a grin on her face. She breathed in hard and let it out sharply.
"I.. Don't.. Ehehe! Don't think I can.. Ahaha.. C-Cum like.. Ahahaha!" I scratched harder at her soles and then stopped. I was close myself and didn't want her to not have an orgasm. I continued our rhythm, letting my hands only rest on her feet. She built up quickly, small sharp moans piercing between her breathes. As she built up, I held my own pleasure in check best I could, waiting.. Waiting.. And as she came, as I felt her tighten and arch her back, I stroked her soles and arches, immediately getting a lovely and adorable moaning laughter from her. She squeezed and squirmed on top of me, giving me my own release as I teased her feet.

As we cleaned up, she kissed me and whispered, "This is going to be a fun trip."

More to come later.

Incredible. Story wise and writing wise. I look forward to more.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back