• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

AVVO Legal commercial with tickle domme

questions

TMF Regular
I'm surprised no one has posted this yet. Yesterday and today I saw a commercial for AVVO Legal that has about four examples of situations where you might need to contact them to find a lawyer. The last one is a woman coming home after work and finds her husband standing in the living room being tickled with a feather by a domme. The wife pulls out her phone to call for a lawyer. Anyone else seen this?

I have searched for it, but so far its a no find. Anyone else have a link to it?

Zounds! A ticklish situation quite clearly cause for expert legal representation. Surely the feather distributor could be sued...

I saw the commercial a couple months ago. While I thought it was funny, I didn't mention it for a couple reasons,
1) There wasn't any real tickling, the Dom was barely brushing the guy w/a feather boa, and
2) Even though it was funny, it also goofed on guys who like being tickled. The guy being tickled in the scene was kind of a pudgy whimpy nerdy looking guy wearing a pink button down shirt, tighty whities, and giggling like a girl. And of course as soon as he's busted by his wife, she calls AVVO to get a divorce lawyer. So the message was that a grown man who likes being tickled is obviously some sort of weirdo/whimp/big baby, and why would a woman want to remain married to that sort of loser?

It appears he's a crossdresser cheating on his wife, so I sort of see her point. Although, if he was getting what he wanted at home he might not feel the need to wander, either.

The tickling? Eh.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back