• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MARY ARCADIA #1 *HOT* New Adventure Comic Series! 01/15/15

MTJpub

Verified
attachment.php

MARY ARCADIA #01
Written and created by Bandito!
Illustrated by Elfor Tyn!
Colors by Duarte
Lettering by RostoKFX
Edited by Chicago Annie

*Special Thanks to White Lotus for all of her behind the scenes work including but not limited to the title graphics and banner.

Do you adore ADVENTURE?
attachment.php

Crave daring drama involving enticingly exotic ancient locales and/or possibly life-threatening situations? Thrill at the sounds of helpless and hysterical laughter echoing through lost temples, fraught with deadly traps, denizens of doom, and diabolical villains determined to deal out dismembering death to any dolt who opposes them??

Well, sure ya do! And who wouldn't?!

Join famous explorer, and adventurer extraordinaire, MARY ARCADIA and her gorgeous and oddly-homicidal hot Asian companion, MING as they embark on their latest archeological extravaganza into the very heart of DANGER!

A lost temple has been found in the deepest jungles of Central America. A temple containing a mythical treasure of such profound power that legends say it can disrupt the delicate balance between the forces of light and the powers of evil! As Mary and Ming bravely endeavor to find out more, the lure of forbidden treasures attracts the devilish presence of the most sinister and diabolical DONNA DRAKOVITZ!

Will the rather buxom and surprisingly sexy Professor Mary be able to withstand the dreadfully ticklish terrors that await her?? Will Ming be able to hang onto a small rope above a boiling pit of oddly-placed molten lava whilst tickle tortured...and/or fight back the ZOMBIE MINIONS OF DOOM before they literally devour them all??

Grab your compass! Jump in your zeppelin! And ADVENTURE HO!!!

ITEM FEATURES

• 13 daringly hot pages!
• 61 terribly ticklish panels!
• Bare foot and all over tickles!
• Forced tickling ECSTASY!
• Scenes of DESPERATION!
• Unflinchingly epic thong-wearing action!
• OCCULT ZOMBIE MINIONS!
• Written and created by Bandito!
• Illustrated by the talented Elfor Tyn!
• Direct Digital Download (PDF format)

Product and Ordering Information

Attachments

• Arcadia01_Cover.jpg
    Arcadia01_Cover.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,043
  • Arcadia01_Preview1.jpg
    Arcadia01_Preview1.jpg
    1,008.9 KB · Views: 1,213
  • Arcadia01_Preview2.jpg
    Arcadia01_Preview2.jpg
    990.3 KB · Views: 1,501
Last edited:
For LONG I have been waiting for SB#2 and I found a new one this mooring,enhhh,in Chines time.
What drew my attention was the style and it was the wonderful tickling comic in my mind.As the first issue in this series,I had to say the story was a little simple.The two girls went into a temple ang then be caught without fighting and then a whole passage of tickling.With the fast development of MTJ comic,some story won't attract me so much as the period of LOB#1 and #2.But I still enjoy the despair of tickling the comic give to me.
It reminds me of BATMAN returns the movie,I think this issue is on a same-as way.You did tell a story,a excellent story without telling what's may going on next.A gooding starting may truly be good for the next.I am looking forwarding to seeing a new university in the next issue.
May be next time I can see more exciting scene about tickling.I really like interrogation such a thing.
Hey,where is my SPY BOUNCE #2?I waited it form you told me the released time was last November!Come on!

For LONG I have been waiting for SB#2 and I found a new one this mooring,enhhh,in Chines time.
What drew my attention was the style and it was the wonderful tickling comic in my mind.As the first issue in this series,I had to say the story was a little simple.The two girls went into a temple ang then be caught without fighting and then a whole passage of tickling.With the fast development of MTJ comic,some story won't attract me so much as the period of LOB#1 and #2.But I still enjoy the despair of tickling the comic give to me.
It reminds me of BATMAN returns the movie,I think this issue is on a same-as way.You did tell a story,a excellent story without telling what's may going on next.A gooding starting may truly be good for the next.I am looking forwarding to seeing a new university in the next issue.
May be next time I can see more exciting scene about tickling.I really like interrogation such a thing.

I'm really glad you liked Mary's debut adventure. Rest assured that future issues will definitely expand upon the Mary Arcadia universe!

Hey,where is my SPY BOUNCE #2?I waited it form you told me the released time was last November!Come on!

While there were some unfortunate and unavoidable delays... Spy Bounce #2 is very, very close to the finish line. We are only waiting on the final colors and lettering and we will be good to go. It will only be a matter of weeks before it will be released.

The very good news is that production on Spy Bounce #3 has already begun :boogie:

Thank you!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Loving this, especially how the villainess is tickling her intimately for the first time, i really hope That theme gets explored more!

Hey gang:

Sorry for the late reply - it's been a whirlwind. But I wanted to come in and thank everyone for their support of our new adventure franchise: MARY ARCADIA. You guys make all this possible. We adore these artists that we find....or that find US. We adore all of the many folks who make up the creative teams for these projects. We adore all of our very kind and supporting patrons and fans who follow us on these erotic adventures filled with hysterical laughs. And we.....we adore the same thing you do: the tickling. We love this shit.

Thanks for loving it with us.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

LMAO. Actually makes me chuckle out loud when I see this. Ha ha ha. Thank you so much for the support. Hope you enjoyed Mary and Ming.

This was so much fun! Great job an every front!

Thank you, my good buddy.

Especially because you were such an inspiration for MARY ARCADIA. I've always loved your stuff. The Barefoot Archaeologist is an INCREDIBLE series and I've always been a huge fan. Like you, I love the World War1/2 Adventure-style stories. Indiana Jones, Athena Voltaire, Tomb Raider, Hell Boy, Tennessee Buck, etc etc have always just oozed ticklish possibilities. I wanted MARY ARCADIA to have that MUMMY sort of vibe. A touch of horror, a touch of comedy, a ton of adventure and in this case - ridiculous amounts of tickle torture. XD

For anyone who isn't already familiar with Restif's amazing work in this genre within the genre, check out:

http://mtjpub.com/publications.php?series=49

But I can't imagine how anyone would have missed it. Your stuff is sensational my friend. And again - thanks for all the great work you've done and the kind words on MARY ARCADIA.

Hey, my friend. Thank you, as always, for your kind support!

As for SPY BOUNCE 2....we are working hard to bring that sequel to the digital shelves as fast as we can. And you'll be delighted to hear that production is already underway for the art on SPY BOUNCE 3!! I won't bore you with the details - but there's definitely a ton of action behind the scenes of these projects. And I promise we'll get you the next SPY BOUNCE as soon as possible.

As for MARY ARCADIA - I'm so glad you enjoyed it. This new artist approached us quite a few months ago, hoping to work with MTJ and we enjoyed his work so much that we created a new series for him. You're right about the story - we wanted Mary and Ming to be captured right away by their dusky nemesis so the tickling could happen right from the get go. But as the series progresses you will learn much more about this supernatural occult world in which our heroines live, the powerful forces of evil they will be forced to battle, and the erotic ticklish heights/depths to which they will be driven.

Thanks again for your patronage - and more to come soon!

Wow! This new series looks monumental. Will check this out. :)

Love ya, Bohy. I hope you dig MARY ARCADIA. For some reason I think Ming and her thong-clad clash with the zombie cultists of doom will ring your bell. XD or at least tickle your funny bone. You'll have to let me know. Thank you SO MUCH for being you.

Loving this, especially how the villainess is tickling her intimately for the first time, i really hope That theme gets explored more!

Thanks, brother! Heh....the villain in this series is just plain fun. The dastardly Donna Drakovitz. How can you go wrong with THAT?! LOL. I'm currently outlining the script for issue 2 (wanted to see what sort of feedback came from issue #1 before we proceeded). And trust me when I say that the eroticism has barely just begun. Thanks again for your wonderful support!

--------------------------------

We appreciate you all so much. And on behalf of this new creative team - THANK YOU for giving Mary Arcadia a chance.

There's more good stuff to come soon.

Trust me,

B

Okay, so I have purchased a lot of tickle comics in the past ten years, and I have to say that this is THE hottest I've found so far. I hope for a sequel very soon! (And hope that Ming doesn't escape her torture so quickly next time!)

Okay, so I have purchased a lot of tickle comics in the past ten years, and I have to say that this is THE hottest I've found so far. I hope for a sequel very soon! (And hope that Ming doesn't escape her torture so quickly next time!)

Wow! Thank you for such a ringing endorsement for the series debut! I'm so glad that you enjoyed it. I have no doubt that Bandito and Elfor Tyn will keep the series sizzling in the future!

Not to mention that Ming will find that Bandito's fiendish imagination can be absolutely merciless ;)

Jim
MTJpub.com

Diabolical tickle villains? Beautiful, busty, bound heroines? Ominous and elaborate setting? What's not to love?! This looks great Bandito and I look forward to getting my own copy and plunging into Mary's adventures.

Diabolical tickle villains? Beautiful, busty, bound heroines? Ominous and elaborate setting? What's not to love?! This looks great Bandito and I look forward to getting my own copy and plunging into Mary's adventures.

Please let us know what you think when you do!

Thank you!

Jim
MTJpub.com

That's an amazing compliment, my friend. THANK YOU TREMENDOUSLY on behalf of the MA creative team. We really dig Elfor's art style. He came to us several months ago - a referral from another artist. He wanted to try his hand at creating some hot tickle artwork. And we were pretty jazzed about that. What he did with MARY ARCADIA #1 exceeded our expectations. I love the hot sexy characters, the erotic tickles, and the campy action scenes in his unique and beautiful style.

As for Ming.......... you read our minds, good buddy. She got off pretty easy in issue 1. Sure, she was tickle stripped down to her tiny thong. Sure, she had to hold desperately onto the slippery rope over the boiling lava whilst being tickled mercilessly by nameless Drakovitz Minions. Sure, she had to battle a legion of zombie cultists with little more than a safari hat, a couple ninja stars, and a razor sharp katana sword. But I think we all want more Ming. And in issue 2 I can promise that more Ming is exactly what we'll get!

Ha ha ha. Thanks again, bro. Really appreciate the hugely kind words and support. You're unspeakably awesome. True story!

Coming from the very master of merciless bondage and torturous tickling we will allow ourselves to be very flattered. XD You rock, A! We had a ton of fun with Mary Arcadia. And the new creative team for this project definitely did a great job.

Seriously, thank you, brother. Really really appreciate the kind words!

I absolutely loved this one! It has the playful tone and banter that makes Bandito's writing so much fun, and lots of extremely hot tickling action! Great work!

First of all, everything starts with the impressive cover page of this comic. It is like seeing a great movie trailer and getting the best out of the rest of the pages. In other words, I’m blown away by the quality of this new comic. It is a must-buy series! Bandito and team (Elfor Tyn, Duarte, RostoKFX) had shown us a solid adventure with generous panels of (voluptuous) tickling and explosion of epic characters. Kudos to the creative team and more please!!! :)

I absolutely loved this one! It has the playful tone and banter that makes Bandito's writing so much fun, and lots of extremely hot tickling action! Great work!

You're the best, K! Thank you so much, my friend. I'm definitely a fan of banter. As are you, judging by your multiple fictional masterpieces (masterpieces of fiction, not masterpieces which do not exist - lmao). Thanks gigantically for the very kind words.

First of all, everything starts with the impressive cover page of this comic. It is like seeing a great movie trailer and getting the best out of the rest of the pages. In other words, I’m blown away by the quality of this new comic. It is a must-buy series! Bandito and team (Elfor Tyn, Duarte, RostoKFX) had shown us a solid adventure with generous panels of (voluptuous) tickling and explosion of epic characters. Kudos to the creative team and more please!!! :)

Awwwww.....love ya, Bohy. You're incredible. Thanks so much for the cool words for the creative team. I really appreciate the kudos for them. Elfor and Duarte and Rosto and Chicago and Matias and Jim and Lotus all worked their fannies off to make this comic as good as they could.

I love working with these guys!

I love all of our wonderful fans and supporters!

And I love you, Bohy! ***hugs***

----------------------

Thanks again for the wonderful feedback and patronage everyone.

The script for MARY ARCADIA 2 has BEGUN!!

More good stuff to come soon,

B

Awwwww.....love ya, Bohy. You're incredible. Thanks so much for the cool words for the creative team. I really appreciate the kudos for them. Elfor and Duarte and Rosto and Chicago and Matias and Jim and Lotus all worked their fannies off to make this comic as good as they could.

I love working with these guys!

I love all of our wonderful fans and supporters!

And I love you, Bohy! ***hugs***

Eek! I almost consider it a mishap whenever I miss the rest of the very important others. I'd say again, for a long while, all of these stuff that we do are nothing without the "others"
("The Others" --- in the attic hehe - you know that 1/4 of what I meant is a movie pun and I am kidding.).

I'll also take the chance to mention your change of plot style here for Mary Arcadia... Very refreshing! And you're welcome! :)

Eek! I almost consider it a mishap whenever I miss the rest of the very important others. I'd say again, for a long while, all of these stuff that we do are nothing without the "others"
("The Others" --- in the attic hehe - you know that 1/4 of what I meant is a movie pun and I am kidding.).

I'll also take the chance to mention your change of plot style here for Mary Arcadia... Very refreshing! And you're welcome! :)

Individually we can be de-feeted! But together....we are legion! LOL. Yeah - the 'others' in our creative teams definitely make all the difference. Thanks for always recognizing all the hard work that goes into these projects. You can definitely understand the process, that's for sure. You rock, Bohy.

And thanks also for the mention of the change in plot structure. Like you, I'm always trying to keep things fresh and fun. I love this shit. Thanks for making me love it even more.
-------------------------

Thanks again to all the MARY ARCADIA fans out there. There will be more of our ticklish red-headed adventurer soon!

B

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back