• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sacramento Munch

terorizer

Verified
Been a long time, but there was once a great core of folk here meeting and playing regularly. Perhaps we can build it up again. Looking to start monthly meet ups for all the sociable folk in the Capitol area. I know it takes a while to build up, so I am proposing a formal standing monthly munch. Will start off in a central locale, downtown or Arden area. Last Tuesday of each month. Of course the good thing about being local, is we can get together on less formal occasions if we are so inclined as well!

I'm calling out for preferences as far as days and times. I'm pretty flexible, but thinking Tuesdays or Saturdays. Maybe revolving? Second Saturday, Last Tuesday of the month? Just hoping to get some feedback and input. If not, I'll set a regular date.

Officially, late February is the target, however if anyone is has an interest in setting something up for the end of January, do chime in. Looking forward to hearing from you and eventually meeting!

You already know I'm in for Saturdays. Looking forward to the restart of the Sacramento gatherings.

Haven't seen you guys in forever, might be up to visit. ;)

Edit: I shoud have said, right now my schedule is pretty open as I set my own hours, but that will change as soon as I get a second job. Don't know when that will be.

Last edited:
Hello,

I would like to get in on the munch and tickling. I'm please_tickle_me on fetlife.com.

There's two, Terorizer. That's munch enough to justify with the base crew. :)

And so it is!! Only thing I need to know is what days/times work for you two?

Hi Sparky!! Yanno, I half expect to run into you everytime I'm in K-Mart...or Wal Mart... or Target LOL even though it was just that ONE time. I'm POSITIVE it will happen again!!

I have a Tuesday proposed!!

What say ye all to a Tuesday in January - Well that only leaves the 27th, but it works for me!- and a Saturday get together in February? Say February 21?

I'm fine with a Tuesday! I have an appointment in the afternoon that day but I assume this would be in the evening. Hopefully I'll actually have money by then, too. (I am SO broke.)

I haven't seen you guys in a really long time so please forgive me if I need re-introductions, I don't have a good memory for faces and names. As for me I think I look the same in the face but I have had people not recognize me after my weight loss.

I can make the Saturday event. I know you can handle the January Tuesday without me. :)

First Sac Munch of the year in the books! Enjoyed seeing and catching up with Sparky, probably almost as much as she enjoyed her meal - the greatest Cobb Salad ever!

Next one, Saturday February 21!

Early evening is the notion. Do keep in mind that the later it is, the quieter it has to be. Unlike a common house party, our interest has laughing, shrieking and beginning as possibilities. That can bring unneeded state servants visiting promptly. ;)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back