• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seahawks vs Patriots for Superbowl 49

BellyFan

TMF Regular
I think this is the Matchup most people predicted going into the playoffs.

New England just dominated the Colts. I had a feeling they would. The Colts are defiantly a good team, but New England at home is just too much.

Now onto my Seattle Seahawks,

I've don't think I've had more of an Emotional Roller Coaster ride when it comes to watching sports than that game today. I really thought it was over at halftime, eventhough it was just 16-0. For 56 out the 60 Minutes of Regulation, it was just pure Frustration. And I can't explain what happened after that, but I'll take it.

And if any Packers Fan, or any Fan, just points all the blame at the guy who missed the Onside Kick Recovery, you don't know Football. The Packers Offense had 4 crucial Redzone Trips early in the game where the settled for 3 Points or got nothing. That game should have been a blowout, and should have been over at Halftime. If you don't score in the Redzone, you won't win many games. So if anyone deserves credit, it's Seattle's Defense for being solid in the Redzone.

And if Greenbay doesn't allow that 2 Point Conversion which made it 22-19, it would have been 20-19, and a Field Goal would have won the game, instead of just sending it to Overtime

When it comes to the Superbowl, Seattle can't afford to get off to a bad start like they did today. I don't believe for a second that they'll be able to get away with that again. I'm glad they won, but they've got some work to do. I'm really glad that they have 2 Weeks to prepare, instead of 1 Week.

That Seattle Game was something else. Will probably go down as the game of the year. It would get my vote.

I actually love the Seahawks. Not the actual Franchise, but the current team. I love Pete Carroll. And Russell Wilson, Marshawn Lynch, & Richard Sherman are some of my favorite players.

This game should be enough of a reason for Seattle to not let Marshawn Lynch go after the season. If I was in charge, keeping him would be my first priority. Because he put the team on his back today. Even early on when the Offense was playing terrible, he was still Solid.

Sherman is just a Playmaker, and he played throughout the 4th quarter with pretty much one arm. And I got mad respect for him as a player and as a person.

Many Redskins Fans can't stand him because of his little scuffle with Trent Williams in the 2012 Wild Card Game.

And I'll admit it, I love the Redskins to death, but the Fans can be total Assholes sometimes. I get hammered by fans all the time because I'm a huge Sherman Supporter. It's probably just frustration because they know we've been terrible for so long, but still.

When it comes to the Superbowl, I think it can go either way. But Seattle must get Lynch going, I think he'll be the X Factor. If they can't get him going, Seattle won't win.

You need a strong run game and a great defense to beat the Pats. You need to keep Brady off the field as much as you can and when he is on the field you need to pester, sack, hurry, knock him down as much as you can. Lynch is a going to be a big key here. Sherman will need a good game as well. I think he was hurt in the Packers game. I did not here much about the injury so I am assuming its not too serious. Sherman I see as a leader of the defense. Sort like Ray Lewis was for the Ravens. Sherman gets them all fired up. If Sherman is healthy and Lynch goes into Beast mode I think I would give the edge to Seattle

Sherman has a sprained elbow, he expects to play in the Superbowl.

Earl Thomas has a separated shoulder. He hasn't been talked about as much, but everything I've heard indicated that he also expects to play.

I give Seattle the edge on Defense, but I give the Patriots the Edge on Offense. So this game can go either way.

Since Tom Brady became the QB, all of the Patriots Superbowls have been close.

36: 3 Points
38: 3 Points
39: 3 Points
42: 3 Points
46: 4 Points

So it could come down to a last second drive.

I'd rather not see another blowout, because until last year, we had a great streak going of Superbowls not being decided until the 4th Quarter. Last year it was over after the 2nd Half Kickoff. You could make an argument that it was over at Halftime.

But since I'm rooting for Seattle, if they blow the Patriots out, I won't be upset.

And of course, I hope the commercials are good.

Sherman has a sprained elbow, he expects to play in the Superbowl.

Earl Thomas has a separated shoulder. He hasn't been talked about as much, but everything I've heard indicated that he also expects to play.

I give Seattle the edge on Defense, but I give the Patriots the Edge on Offense. So this game can go either way.

Since Tom Brady became the QB, all of the Patriots Superbowls have been close.

36: 3 Points
38: 3 Points
39: 3 Points
42: 3 Points
46: 4 Points

So it could come down to a last second drive.

I'd rather not see another blowout, because until last year, we had a great streak going of Superbowls not being decided until the 4th Quarter. Last year it was over after the 2nd Half Kickoff. You could make an argument that it was over at Halftime.

But since I'm rooting for Seattle, if they blow the Patriots out, I won't be upset.

And of course, I hope the commercials are good.

Thanks for the info. :ty: :)

I would certainly agree with that. :iagree: Defense usually is what wins games so thats sort of why I give the edge to Seattle.

I will be rooting for Seattle as well. Should be a great game though. :)

True, if a game is Defense it's usually not that exciting. I'm big fan of Shootouts. But I'm usually satisfied if both teams score 21+

And also, some BREAKING NEWS from the NFL.

11 of the 12 Footballs Allotted to The Patriots were indeed under-inflated.

I don't think it would have mattered, I think the patriots would have won anyway, but the Patriots & Controversy seem to go hand in hand.

2001: The Tuck Rule. (Which kick started the Patriots back to relevance)

2007: SpyGate, (Which brought into question their previous Championships)

2015: "DeflateGate" is what people are calling this.

(sarcastic snort) Why am I not surprised. Power and success eventually go to people's heads. Deny them SEVERAL draft picks. That should encourage them not to break the rules again.

The New England Deflatriots vs. The Seadderal Seahawks? I submit that there are no real winners here. The whole NFL season has kind of been a shit stain this year. That being said, I feel that the Seahawks are the lesser of the two evils here, and Russell Wilson's work with children's hospitals is incredibly admirable. Go Hawks?

True, if a game is Defense it's usually not that exciting. I'm big fan of Shootouts. But I'm usually satisfied if both teams score 21+

And also, some BREAKING NEWS from the NFL.

I don't think it would have mattered, I think the patriots would have won anyway, but the Patriots & Controversy seem to go hand in hand.

2001: The Tuck Rule. (Which kick started the Patriots back to relevance)

2007: SpyGate, (Which brought into question their previous Championships)

2015: "DeflateGate" is what people are calling this.

Don't forget the rule after Tom was injured by my Chiefs Bernard Pollard and out for the year I think it was 2006- you can't dive at the quarterback's knees.

Barbershopman

I don't care for Brady and can't stand Bilichick. Defense wins championships. With that said, I'll take the Seahawks.

Case in point: Super Bowl XXXVII- Number one offense- Oakland vs. Number one defense-Buccaneers

FINAL SCORE- Tampa Bay- 48 Oakland-21

Barbershopman

I don't care for Brady and can't stand Bilichick. Defense wins championships. With that said, I'll take the Seahawks.

Case in point: Super Bowl XXXVII- Number one offense- Oakland vs. Number one defense-Buccaneers

FINAL SCORE- Tampa Bay- 48 Oakland-21

Barbershopman

Look at last year lol

Broncos #1 Offense, Seahawks #1 Defense. Seahawks Won 43-8.

An despite what the Score was, Superbowl XXXVII wasn't even that close.

I live 12 minutes from the stadium and wish I could attend the game but I will be cheering on the Pats from a Super Bowl party

I don't care for the cheating Patriots, but I don't like the Seachickens.

ZERO proof the Patriots had cheated the game vs the Colts was over in the 1st half of the game the Patriots had scored 14 point to the Colts 0 AND BY THE WAY the Patriots won the Super Bowl 28-24 and all the Balls were carefully watched

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back