• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Socks and nylons in stocks tickle session

pinksocks

TMF Novice
Recently I have decided it is time to start having some tickle sessions instead of just fantasizing about it all the time. I thought I would give Craigslist a try and see if anyone would respond. I placed an ad "get paid for laughing" and offered $50 for an hour of tickling. I got a few responses and most of them don't follow through. One girl however replied by saying "Interesting ad. I am always up for a good tickle" I thought I was about to die with excitement. We talked on the phone and she was very pleasant and then she sent me a pic and I couldn't believe how cute she was. 28 years old. We agreed to meet at a restaurant and when she got out of her vehicle I almost fell over. Most people don't look nearly as good as the picture they send. Super cute face, shoulder length black hair, thin build and a fantastic smile. We had a nice meal together and talked and then we went to my place for the tickle session.

To set the scene I will first describe the stocks I built (you can see them in the images section under the title "socks and nylons in stocks". I used 1.5" thick boards with the bottom board being 6" tall and the top board being 9" tall and 18" wide. I cut out the holes to 4.5" diameter and attached latches at each side. The padding in the holes isn't the prettiest you will ever see but it is very effective at trapping the ankles and very comfortable. I used 1" thick foam inside the holes with lycra stapled to the wood. Lycra is very durable and very stretchy. When there are no feet in the stocks the holes look almost completely closed with the lycra, but when the feet are in place it stretches and almost feels like your ankles are suspended in spongy mid air. Not much room for moving around since the foam fills up the gap nicely. I then attached legs to the stocks for stability. I notched the legs to the same width as the upright boards and then I used 1/4x20 threaded inserts into the bottom board and machine screws that pass through the legs into the inserts. Then I used the remaining 9" wide board that was still about 5' long and I attached the legs of the stocks to the board in the same way with threaded inserts. Now all I have to do is lay the entire assembly across the end of the bed and it is so heavy you can't move the stocks at all with your legs. You could also use this on the floor and it easily comes apart so I can store it inconspicuously.

I had set up the stocks at the end of the bed and I wish I had taken a picture of this. I had 6 different color pair of no show socks laid out neatly on the board. Blue, yellow, peach, light pink, hot pink and green. They were made of polyester and surprisingly thin. Thin enough that they stretch nicely around the toes and have that nylon look where you can see the pink of the feet through the material. There was also a pair of white no shows. Very thin and made of cotton and nylon blend. Then I had a dozen or so different colors of knee high nylons draped over the foot board of the bed. Hot pink, light pink, lilac, light blue, bright blue, lime green, tan, grey, etc.. I had two back scratchers laying under the bed. One with two hands at the end. I also had feathers and of course my camera.

She was wearing jeans, a thin black tank top and had on black tennis shoes. When she took off her shoes I almost died as she was wearing nylon liners. The super short ones that just cover the bottoms of the feet. They were tan. I had her lay down on the bed and locked her ankles in place. She started squirming like crazy. Very ticklish feet. Surprisingly she didn't laugh out loud a lot while getting her feet tickled. In my experience most women don't laugh that much, which is disappointing. That is my dream come true to tickle feet that cannot stop laughing! One by one I tickled her feet in all of the socks. I would remove the socks from her gorgeous feet and put on another pair and I think she liked that. At one point I did use my feathers on her bare feet. I worked them down between her toes and then pulled them slowly all the way through. She said it tickled like crazy. The one thing that made her lose her mind was pinching my fingers lightly between her fourth and fifth toes. She couldn't take it! I then explored the rest of her very attractive body. Her knees were ridiculously ticklish on the top and behind. Her sides and tummy were a little ticklish. Her thighs were very ticklish. The best of all was her smooth, insanely ticklish armpits. That was the jackpot spot. I sat directly above her head with my legs over her arms pinning them down and very lightly drew little circles in her pits with my fingertips. She was so desperate to get away she actually got her arms out from under my legs while laughing hysterically. Now for the most exciting part.......With her feet still locked in the stocks in tan nylons I told her to stretch her arms above her head and grab onto the slats of the headboard. Then i put a blindfold on her. I told her I was going to walk around the bed and tickle her wherever I please. I then informed her that if she let go of the headboard she would have to suffer through the "ticklish feet in nylons punishment" for one minute without a break. Possibly the most exciting thing I have ever seen was her laughing her head off struggling like mad to keep a hold of the head board while I stroked her terribly ticklish pits. She couldn't do it for very long at all without letting go so to my delight I got to punish her ticklish nylon feet. Every time I asked her if she was having fun she said yes with a big smile on her face. She never admitted to having a tickle fetish but she said she comes from a family of ticklers so who knows if she just thinks it is fun or if it turns her on a little bit. She was a dream come true to tickle. At one point I had her lay on her tummy with her feet in the stocks which allowed me to tickle up a storm on her feet as they were at an easier angle to get to. I also tickled her back which drove her mad and of course behind her knees.

To finish our session I laid on the bed with my feet in the stocks. she had perfect nails that were medium length and very nicely manicured. She started running her nails up and down my feet and I was in heaven. It tickles like crazy but for some reason doesn't make me laugh. I wish it did. She still had fun trying to drive me crazy. I could tell by the way she was tickling and how persistent she was that she was really enjoying this. She would alternate between stroking my feet from heel to toe and then she would attack certain spots quickly with more pressure. I tried to get her into saying things like tickle tickle tickle and coochie coochie coo but she wasn't into the verbal torment all that much. It still sounded amazing. I would say she tickled my feet for at least ten minutes and it became more and more ticklish. At one point it almost felt unbearable. Not painful, but very sensitive. I wonder if I would start laughing if it lasted much longer?

Our tickle session itself lasted for two hours and counting the time that we spent at the restaurant we were together for four hours total. I paid her $100 for her time. Super sweet, cute, very ticklish girl. It seems that there are women out there who are willing to do "odd" things posted on Craigslist simply because they need the money. She in fact told me she was doing it for the money. However when we spoke on the phone she said in her own words "this sounds like a dream come true".

Now I am afraid I will go broke if more women respond to my ticklish ads. If you are dying to tickle someone give Craigslist a try. It's working for me.

Last edited:
Wow, it sounds like you struck gold with that ad! :feets:
Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Where do you live? It depends on where you live I guess if craigslist works for you or not.

Craigslist could be a very dangerous thing for something like this. You are lucky, not just in the sense you had a kick ass time with a nice lookin gal.

The main concern I would have is getting some psychotic and then end up dead or chopped up in a glad bag LOL The other is what if it's an under cover pig (oops, I mean cop). Here in lovely Arizona where i'm at at the present moment, it's entrapment/sting operation city from the countless stories I always read and see.

Craigslist could be a very dangerous thing for something like this. You are lucky, not just in the sense you had a kick ass time with a nice lookin gal.

The main concern I would have is getting some psychotic and then end up dead or chopped up in a glad bag LOL The other is what if it's an under cover pig (oops, I mean cop). Here in lovely Arizona where i'm at at the present moment, it's entrapment/sting operation city from the countless stories I always read and see.

I do worry about that but here is a topic for discussion. If I am advertising to pay a woman for tickling, how is that any different than a fetish video producer hiring models to be tickled? I specifically state that the women must be at least 18 years old too.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back