• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot Tickling in Sons of Liberty Mini-Series?

Scarlet Guillotine

TMF Expert
Stumbled across this today in regards to the History Channel's Sons of Liberty mini-series that starts on Sunday. In the interview, the gal asks Dean Norris about a trailer where Ben Franklin is tickling the feet of a lovely lady.

Of course I then scoured every trailer that I could find and didn't see anything. I guess keep your eyes peeled.

https://www. youtube.com/watch?v=huawChQwX6s (at 1:20)

I saw previews for this at the movie theater. There is a scene where Ben franklin is going toward a woman laying on a sofa in her stocking feet, so there may be something to this. Starts on Sunday the 25th as a three part mini-series.

This is probably the scene in question: youtu.be/Z7QBRTcniS4?t=19s

This is probably the scene in question: youtu.be/Z7QBRTcniS4?t=19s

Thanks, Matt05. I hope not! Maybe there's some other scene that we haven't seen. If that's all there is then that was one heckuva stretch for that reporter to say that she was getting her feet tickled!

Thanks, Matt05. I hope not! Maybe there's some other scene that we haven't seen. If that's all there is then that was one heckuva stretch for that reporter to say that she was getting her feet tickled!

He was touching her leg, not her feet, maybe it will be shown later in the scene or another scene.

He was touching her leg, not her feet, maybe it will be shown later in the scene or another scene.

Yeah, I definitely feel like there's more to this scene. No idea what trailer that reporter was talking about, though.

Yeah, I definitely feel like there's more to this scene. No idea what trailer that reporter was talking about, though.

I don't know what they were talking about their was no scene. I watched the series over 3 days. Did anybody see it ?

I hate when it turns out just to be a tease. :frustrated:

The reporter probably got to see an early deleted scene... Something we'll never get to see ourselves.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back