• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[VX ACE]Ni No Kusu

I LOVE this Game *-*
Finally got to the Endboss (really hard, need to figure out how to beat her and the secret boss ^^")

But i really don´t know how to tickle Annelotte ); I got Nina but Annelotte? Or did i miss something somewhere? (I hope not in the area .__.)

But i really don´t know how to tickle Annelotte ); I got Nina but Annelotte? Or did i miss something somewhere? (I hope not in the area .__.)
Unfortunately, both solutions are in THAT area, so if you missed one it's lost forever (unless there's a way go back I'm unaware of).

Does the secret boss have a weak point? Because Choco gets oneshotted (if magic attack), Kamui gets oneshotted, Rachne gets oneshotted (if physical attack), Aria does no damage, Nerim has no effect and their stats are all maxed out, so either I'm missing something or this boss is literally impossible.

I seem to have gotten a "bad ending". Is there some sort of side quest or anything like that I'm missing? Because if this is what I fear it is and I'm expected to start over...well, I should not continue that sentence in polite company.

Well, yes!
You need to start over!
Endings depend on your choices during the game!

So after spending hours of what little free time I have on grinding through this game I get to start over because a "tickling" game decides to punish me for TICKLING of all things? Yeah. Thanks for your hard work. I am out.

Well, yes!
You need to start over!
Endings depend on your choices during the game!
what!? i wanna see how it ends and complete the game :/ kinda weird how a tickling game gives bad ending when you tickle people
shouldnt it be alternate ending instead?

Last edited:
I don't think it is possible to beat the hidden boss, each of my characters dies in 1 hit, the tank to the magic, the gunslinger does no damage to her, Rachne dies in 1 hit to double tickle, the trickster in 1 hit to the magic damage. berserker is killed instantly to magic as well or double tickle. and these are all at maxed out stats, I literally cannot increase them any further and items don't even give me any benefit lol... I would honestly recommend raising up the caps on stats as this is currently not doable.

*by the way to all of you who don't want to grind, if you are to, say, alter your save file by giving yourself 1,000,000 gold it may save you a bit of time... LOL*

Did you prefer a Mass Effect 3 ending style?

Not sure what mass effect 3 is but would prefer the game to be considered completed even though its a bad end. Also show to wrong choices we made throughout the run

I don't think it is possible to beat the hidden boss, each of my characters dies in 1 hit, the tank to the magic, the gunslinger does no damage to her, Rachne dies in 1 hit to double tickle, the trickster in 1 hit to the magic damage. berserker is killed instantly to magic as well or double tickle. and these are all at maxed out stats, I literally cannot increase them any further and items don't even give me any benefit lol... I would honestly recommend raising up the caps on stats as this is currently not doable.

*by the way to all of you who don't want to grind, if you are to, say, alter your save file by giving yourself 1,000,000 gold it may save you a bit of time... LOL*

Yes, the secret boss is still impossible, not only because everyone gets oneshotted but also because kamui in the only kuspirit that does semi-decent damage.

@bluemoose If i knew how to edit save files (or edit anything for that matter) I would. Generally my solution was to use the RPG maker to place my own "give money/exp" event but I can't seem to do that for this game.

At least with a Mass Effect 3 ending it would be as simple as reloading and fighting just the boss again. Not doing the entire game, grinding included, all over again.

I just don't get it. Lala's Ordeal 1 and 2 and well as Kusuguru Project were great games full of tickling. They did not try to make one feel bad about tickling. Why would they? They were tickling games on a forum for people who like tickling. The witch game had this karma nonsense but THAT game at least had the decency to warn people in advance. The games got prettier, the mapping is certainly better. But it feels like there is less and less tickling. And now we have reached a point where the game literally gives me a generic game over screen because I tickled. In a tickling game. To me, that makes about as much sense as being told off for racing in a racing game. Or shooting in a shooter. What's the bloody point?

Thanks for the patch! I tried it out and now the secret boss would be doable (while still really really hard) if it wasn't for the kiss skill, because no matter how many damage you can make, the boss will often use "kiss" and be almost always at max HP anyway. So imo the kiss skill should be removed by her possible attacks, otherwise the fight is still impossible.

Come to think of it, is there a point in buying equipment? Soon enough orbs become much cheaper in comparison and it doesn't look like you can exceed damage/defence cap with weapon/armour.

Regarding Secret Boss. Screamer said he had tested the game and played through the whole thing - version 1.0 as well. There must be some secret to beat her, right?

Will there be any changes so that the "tickler" kokone can have an ending that is not a game over?

I don't think so.
NNK already received a lot of critics, and i don't see the point in changing anything right now. It's a failure for me, that's why right now, i prefer to focus on LO HD, and bring a game that everyone can enjoy, without in-game choices or other things.

I don't think so.
NNK already received a lot of critics, and i don't see the point in changing anything right now. It's a failure for me, that's why right now, i prefer to focus on LO HD, and bring a game that everyone can enjoy, without in-game choices or other things.

The game and story is great.
It was critics more about the difficulty of some quest that prevents progress like finding the priestess in the cupboard without any clues given. And also for the cat girl. And the difficulty of some bosses because they have both magic and normal attacks making it unpredictable. E.g. End boss double tickle killing berserker in an instant while the rest take forever to kill the boss. And lastly the choice based event wasnt told during the start which resulted in a bad end

I actually liked this game and want a sequel but i dont know how it ends yet :(

Hey, Screamer. Awesome game thus far.

I'm currently stuck in the attic of the castle. I've found a torn page, but my companion is still saying, "Let me know if you find something!" Am I supposed to be looking for something else, or is this an error? I've checked every object/wall in the room about 3 times. Help, please!

Stuck in the same spot, found the page, but nothing else. Any help? I'm going to go search the rest of the castle, but would appreciate whatever hints you may have.

Found it, the page fits somewhere else in the castle, but there's nothing else in the attic.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back