• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[VX ACE]Ni No Kusu

So, I played it through (with the first version)
I must say, it was great except for the bugs mentioned here before.^^
I also grined a lot, but it wasn't that bad for me^^
Also didn't know you got patreon or something

But I still have some questions:
1) Either I am blind or really dumb, I can't find the cat after the second time
2) No clue about the forest in the right-bottom corner (I got the map)
3) How the fuck am I supposed to defeat the secret boss. I'm always raped :'c

So, I played it through (with the first version)
I must say, it was great except for the bugs mentioned here before.^^
I also grined a lot, but it wasn't that bad for me^^
Also didn't know you got patreon or something

But I still have some questions:
1) Either I am blind or really dumb, I can't find the cat after the second time
2) No clue about the forest in the right-bottom corner (I got the map)
3) How the fuck am I supposed to defeat the secret boss. I'm always raped :'c

Did you download version 1.2? I nerfed her a bit!
For the Cat, you need to fine her 3 times: she's fast, she can cross Ni No Kusu in a blink of an eye! Hopefully, she can't pay a inn for sleep...

Did you download version 1.2? I nerfed her a bit!
For the Cat, you need to fine her 3 times: she's fast, she can cross Ni No Kusu in a blink of an eye! Hopefully, she can't pay a inn for sleep...

Nerfed, admit it, you buffed her :D
And for the cat: I let her go and hiding whereever she wants to, after all, the shark is evil. And thats just funny, we want to help one person, but we have to ruin the life of an other one :D

I'm right before the final boss, I explored every place you can reach only by airship but there's still no trace of any of the 5 legendary kuspirits...

I think they are connected to the secret boss, also I don't think they are playable, just the key to activate something

I think they are connected to the secret boss, also I don't think they are playable, just the key to activate something

Ah thanks, that makes sense, I already activated all 6 statues, I only have to beat the secret boss (and it seems incredibly hard). It's just that I remember reading in some old update something about hiring legendary kuspirits and them being stronger.

Still can't find the damn catgirl though :D

Another hint for the cat girl:

1)A village
2)A Inn

I may be blind but I rechecked every inn in the game and apart from the innkeepers and a random traveler in the inn of the first village they are all empty.

Yep, finally found her and I finished the quest, now the only achievement i miss to unlock the gate in the trophy room (I think?) is the secret boss, but it seems insanely hard, I instantly get rekt even with almost all the spirits maxed out :D

When you hit that point in the game where it is too hard and it stops being fun..

Question. How to beat the Mimic which uses "feather tickle" attack? Fighting it with a feather equipped doesn't seem to work and I don't remember stumbling across a skill orb with matching name. Am I missing something?

And a minor bug: Alucardia doesn't leave the room after you clear the castle.

Question. How to beat the Mimic which uses "feather tickle" attack? Fighting it with a feather equipped doesn't seem to work and I don't remember stumbling across a skill orb with matching name. Am I missing something?

She's a Mimic, so...

She's a Mimic, so...

I'm aware that they take damage from the exact same type of attack they use. I just don't know what to use against that particular one. Can I buy a skill called "feather tickle" somewhere?

I'm aware that they take damage from the exact same type of attack they use. I just don't know what to use against that particular one. Can I buy a skill called "feather tickle" somewhere?

Just use a feather type weapon

Like I said before, it doesn't work. I tried both normal attack and Kamui's multi-tickle with a feather equipped (all spirits had maxed stats) - everything ends with "Mimic took no damage" message. I'm playing the newest version by the way.

I guess it's a bug then.

After waiting for a long long time...it finally finished.Congratulation!
Though it was a problem that we Asian player can t open your download link easily, I still found the right way to get NNK!
So this time maybe a translation request would be allowed if I have enough time to do it?
Thank you for your hardwork all the time!

After waiting for a long long time...it finally finished.Congratulation!
Though it was a problem that we Asian player can t open your download link easily, I still found the right way to get NNK!
So this time maybe a translation request would be allowed if I have enough time to do it?
Thank you for your hardwork all the time!

Hi!
Of course, you can translate! No problem! And thank you!

Okay, I think I'm done with this game for awhile. It's still a huge grind, my kuspirits can't take a hit, I have to save before every encounter because they can still easily get destroyed by most monsters that would allow me to grind efficiently. I'll pick it back up when I have more free time to spend on it, but for right now, it's just too frustrating to be worth my time.

Okay, I think I'm done with this game for awhile. It's still a huge grind, my kuspirits can't take a hit, I have to save before every encounter because they can still easily get destroyed by most monsters that would allow me to grind efficiently. I'll pick it back up when I have more free time to spend on it, but for right now, it's just too frustrating to be worth my time.

At this point I suggest using the exploit described a couple of pages ago to grind automatically if you are stuck, because I think the game is really good.

The changes certainly helped. Thanks to getting further into the game I also managed to finally find a fight that helps me grind. I justr hope that's not the one that was fixed. Some type of small flying enemy that does not seem to do anything but drops a fair bit of gold.

Also I might end up feeling rather dumb but...can someone give me a hint as to where to find the dancer? Or even just tell me if it's possible to lose out on that one by moving ahead too fast? Because I keep reading about that spirit but I can't seem to find her.

I don't know if this is a bug but it's a feature I rather like. When a fight is finished you can re-fight the same battle by not moving from your spot and pressing enter. You can even enter the menu and save before re-fighting. Even if it is unintended, I rather like this as it saves me the bother of leaving and re-entering the map all the time when I find a grind worthy enemy. I haven't thought to try it on boss battles so I don't know if that miught be an issue.

The game itself is absolutely great and with the reduced grinding I can really enjoy it now.

The changes certainly helped. Thanks to getting further into the game I also managed to finally find a fight that helps me grind. I justr hope that's not the one that was fixed. Some type of small flying enemy that does not seem to do anything but drops a fair bit of gold.

Also I might end up feeling rather dumb but...can someone give me a hint as to where to find the dancer? Or even just tell me if it's possible to lose out on that one by moving ahead too fast? Because I keep reading about that spirit but I can't seem to find her.

I don't know if this is a bug but it's a feature I rather like. When a fight is finished you can re-fight the same battle by not moving from your spot and pressing enter. You can even enter the menu and save before re-fighting. Even if it is unintended, I rather like this as it saves me the bother of leaving and re-entering the map all the time when I find a grind worthy enemy. I haven't thought to try it on boss battles so I don't know if that miught be an issue.

The game itself is absolutely great and with the reduced grinding I can really enjoy it now.

The Dancer is a side quest.
Regarding the grind trick, it seems it's a little exploit of the program.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back