• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[VX ACE]Ni No Kusu

Screamer, just curious about something - I recall seeing somewhere that you're Italian (correct me if I'm wrong) so English is not your native language. However, I've played some of your other games and they seem to be written by someone native - do you get someone else to proofread your writing before releasing the game?

Really?
Well, thank you!!
I'm italian and i got no proofread, so... Thank you!! XD

While uploading, here some "stats":

My speedrun of the game is around 5h, but with cheating (Bosses at 1 HP), no farming and with skipped dialogues.
And i alredy knew how to progress in the game.

It should be a lot longer for everyone!

Can't believe it's been.... 3 1/2 years since the initial announcement.
So glad you found the time and kept the interest.

And here I thought I didn't have any plans tonight...
Can't wait!

I see, so your English is very good!

Also congratulations for finishing Ni No Kusu! Can't wait to play it :)

It has been a long wait but so worth it. I've played a little so far. Got my third spirit. You did well emulating Ni No Kuni.
I can only imagine what will come next. I've noticed what I think are a couple bugs. It mentioned that your Ku-spirits recover health as you walk but I have not seen any recovery at all. Also I used Mimi's run away on the first wanted fairy and it ended the battle as if I had beaten her.
Lastly I can't believe you used that silly KuRocket motto I wrote. I forgot I even wrote that.
But thanks for using it. ^^

It's clearly a bug, you shouldn't be able to escape at all!
In that case, don't run away from wanted monsters: You'll miss the reward!

Also, only when your hp are high, you'll start recovering them: Program limitations i guess...

Played a little bit, game's great so far and I'm loving the enemies visible on map/no random encounter thing.

A little request, is it possible to have 100 save slots like in KP and AWL?

Played a little bit, game's great so far and I'm loving the enemies visible on map/no random encounter thing.

A little request, is it possible to have 100 save slots like in KP and AWL?

You already got a lot of slot

I think I found a bug, I completed the wanted quest II that you get in Vellicalya, then I got to Giggla and accepted another wanted quest, the Nerim image appeared, but then I got another wanted poster II that told me to go to highpass road (already completed).

Edit: also it seems choco is the only kuspirit that replenish her HP while walking.

Loving it so far though!

Last edited:
Oh, the wanted poster is just a little error, the quest is still active!
The Kuspirits will start to replenish HP when they're high (At least 20)

You told the release would be MAYBE next friday, but its already out :D
Downloading it right now^^
You know, after all these years, I am very happy and almost frightend to play it ;D
I can't summarize how thankful I am for your work you put into it.
You are a legend for us :D

I think I'm stuck, after learning of TK's plan and reporting it back to the school, I got told to go back to Giggla, but I can't do anything there, and I also can't access almost any other area.

Yeah, but I was used to having 100 slots and now 16 seem too few, anyway no problem I think I can manage with 16 :)

Here's what I do: make a new folder, move all my saves into it, and now I've got 16 new save slots!

By the way, I'm still kinda plugging away at the game! It's slow going but the nostalgia factor is super real.

I like the game so far but I'm missing an huge amount of regular attacks. That first in the regular building fight I attacked 15 times once and missed 8 of those..

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Hey, Screamer. Awesome game thus far.

I'm currently stuck in the attic of the castle. I've found a torn page, but my companion is still saying, "Let me know if you find something!" Am I supposed to be looking for something else, or is this an error? I've checked every object/wall in the room about 3 times. Help, please!

Also, not sure if this is a feature or an error, but after any encounter with a standard enemy, you can quickly press z and start the encounter over again. This leads to an exploit where you can use a program to repeatedly press z, and farm gold indefinitely on any enemy you're strong enough to one-shot. I'm certainly not complaining, but I figured you should be aware.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back