• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[VX ACE]Ni No Kusu

I just started the game, and it's lovely! I noticed a few spelling errors, but I think I'm particularly sensitive to those types of things, so it's probably not as noticeable as it seems. I'll definitely look forward to playing through the rest.

Hey, Screamer. Awesome game thus far.

I'm currently stuck in the attic of the castle. I've found a torn page, but my companion is still saying, "Let me know if you find something!" Am I supposed to be looking for something else, or is this an error? I've checked every object/wall in the room about 3 times. Help, please!

Also, not sure if this is a feature or an error, but after any encounter with a standard enemy, you can quickly press z and start the encounter over again. This leads to an exploit where you can use a program to repeatedly press z, and farm gold indefinitely on any enemy you're strong enough to one-shot. I'm certainly not complaining, but I figured you should be aware.

Ok, you got a torn page, but that doesn't mean you actually got something...

Also, not a problem, you need gold after all!

Am i missing something about master orbs? Because they cost 600 and increase a parameter by 2, wouldn't it be better to just buy 3 regular orbs for the same amount of gold?

Here's what I do: make a new folder, move all my saves into it, and now I've got 16 new save slots!

Ah right, thank you!

Bug report: In your first boss fight (in abandoned farm), you can switch to Mimi and run away, causing the previous scene (sound on attic and boss appearing) to repeat.
Suggestion: Remove run-away option in this fight.

Bug report: In your first boss fight (in abandoned farm), you can switch to Mimi and run away, causing the previous scene (sound on attic and boss appearing) to repeat.
Suggestion: Remove run-away option in this fight.

Checked and escape is not allowed in that fight!

Ok, guys, don't use Run Away during boss fights and wanted quests!

A few things I've noticed so far. Using an item in battle leaves a white after effect over the graphics until the end of the fight, and there was a skill some enemy used on me(should have noted which one down, sorry!) that did the same thing except the overlay was red. Also, I accidentally ran away from the Wanted Poster 4 fight and it gave me credit for beating her, but not the reward.
Loving the game so far, by the way. Wanted to make sure you knew that. I'm loving that it's not exactly easy either.

Addendum! The skill and enemy that makes the whole screen reddish is the Kiss skill from the ghost in the castle. Not sure if other enemies that use the skill do the same yet.

Last edited:
The game crashes everytime during the kusummoner shrine cutscene after having activated the six crystals with this error message "Unable to find file: Audio/SE/Witch Laugh" :/

edit: i checked the Audio/SE folder and indeed there is no such file.

Version 1.1 is OUT!

(REMOVED! CHECK FIRST PAGE FOR 1.2)

Changelog:
-Fixed visual glitch with potions and other skills
-Nerfed prices for certain orbs
-Removed "Run Away" skill- changed in -> "Hiyaa!!^^" (Buff agility for 5 turns)
-Reworked encounter with Snipers, due to "Run Away" removal
-Fixed missing audio "Witch Laugh"

Last edited:
Hmm... So I spent half an hour grinding gold to get equipment and orbs, and then another 30 minutes trying and failing to fight the spider lady. And then I spent another 30 minutes grinding, and I'm still having trouble with her... I really want to enjoy this game, but it's already getting ridiculous.

edit: Finally managed to beat her by throwing out a heal skill on Kokonoe every other turn, with tonics thrown in every once in awhile. Hopefully this won't become a repeating pattern.

Similar problem for me. I just hate grinding. Grind based games are not fun to me. And in this case even a mere 2 HP+ costs 200 gold. When a beginner fight gives like 30. And then you have to do the same nonsense all over again for MP. And equipment. And skills. And that's just for ONE character. (Not to mention the text is still bugged. It says the regular orb is supposed to give 10 HP+ when it really is just a worthless 2).

It certainly doesn't help that enemies will sometimes just start a fight by spamming their most powerful attack. Lovely to get a hint for the spider lady that went "defend, tank and then counter attack" when the enemy just hits me with 3 spells right of the bat. The only reason I finally beat her was pure dumb luck. RNG had her cast almost no spells.

Uhmm... Didn't have so much trouble with the first boss, and i even nerfed all the enemies before releasing the game.
I'll wait a little, if everyone got problems with the game difficulty, I'll tweak orbs and foes again.

First boss wasnt that hard, depends how lucky or unlucky you get with her spells on your tank, if you manage to get her hp down then you can swap for trickster and spam heal/attack and win, without even wasting pots.

Yea. I mean. I did it, but the sheer grind is a lot...and A lot is lucky rng for some enemies...as I mentioned..for some reason I miss generally about half the main attacks I use..and while missing is indeed a thing in games..usually it's only once or twice. Tough but not impossible..just exploring with the airship now.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Also to add, while I did get far...it wasnt without a bit a LOT of grinding and aggravation...my advice? Since some enemies drop orbs maybe buff the drop rate a little bit to counter balance the grind? Not a lot...just enough so it doesnt feel like you're being absolutely forced to grind..grinding for exp and getting stronger is one thing, but grinding for just money that you also need for equipment and items PLUS orbs for stats and skills is a bit much. Again, I like the game, but ots hard to enjoy when you don't experience the game for a while because you're trying to farm gold. I wont suggest an exp system because I know that would take quite a bit of reworking...so drop buffs is my next best option..i do realize there are areas where enemies drop enough gold to get enough gold for an orb in one fight but even that, considering you have to level ALL skills is a lot to swallow

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

It was not as grindy as some other things I have played in the past.
What I found helpful was to buff attack of one of your harder hitting characters and find an opponent that you can one shot KO. You can spam fights with that opponent to build up all of your other traits, and if your attack is high and you one-shot, then you don't need to worry about anything else right away. Some of the harder hitting opponents are also weak to a strong physical attack, so it's pretty easy to take them down and they tend to reward more gold anyhow. You can get away without buffing anything really other than attack and maybe defense depending on the opponent for a good while in the game. Eventually when you get to the opponents that hit for 40 damage at a time, you'll need to buff defense.
Be aware too that each class has its own advantages and disadvantages. Not all skills can be buffed for all classes. All of the skills have a cap to where you can level them to, and that level cap changes based on the class, so you can never make your sorcerer a tank for example.

Also once you get deeper into the game, there are a few opponents that drop a LOT of gold per victory, so grinding gets much easier.

You WILL have to switch sprites between different opponents in order to continue. Not all classes will be able to beat all opponents.
Hope that helps

There is some grinding to do but it's not that bad, it's just a matter of using the right spirit for every boss battle and spending your gold intelligently with the orbs, I'm arrived at the airship part and all I have to do most of the time was buffing a lot the power stat of the right kuspirit, and maybe a little HP and defense.

Version 1.2 is OUT!
https://mega.nz/#!lWYCTajY!f4BFv65wJa74N-2npY0b1TrxuRj99D3bHI6TIP38vL8

Changelog:
-Buffed orbs! Raised HP\MP gain and stats
-Nerfed enemies
-Raised gold and drop rate from enemies
-Fixed some skills non working as intended
-"Feet Tickle" now properly do damage to HP instead of MP
-Fixed a typo in "Hiya!!^^" skill
-Buffed HP for some Kuspirits (Sorcerer\Dancer\Gunslinger), nerfed Tanker HP

I think I'm stuck, at the shrine temple in the flying city I have no idea how to open the gate, I tried pretty much everything, I tried even to defeat all enemies in the room...
Also, after the catgirl run away for the second time, I can't find her anywhere, I think I've searchd pretty much everywhere.

I think I'm stuck, at the shrine temple in the flying city I have no idea how to open the gate, I tried pretty much everything, I tried even to defeat all enemies in the room...
Also, after the catgirl run away for the second time, I can't find her anywhere, I think I've searchd pretty much everywhere.

1)Search again! Maybe someone is "hiding" somewhere...
2)Well, Ni No Kusu is pretty big! Even the FIRST village is quite big...

Don't forget to install 1.2!

Ahh yes thanks, downloaded the 1.2 and finished the shrine temple! Now I'll try to find the catgirl.

Also, I don't understand the 5 legendary kuspirit, are they found randomly on the map? And can you recruit them?

Ahh yes thanks, downloaded the 1.2 and finished the shrine temple! Now I'll try to find the catgirl.

Also, I don't understand the 5 legendary kuspirit, are they found randomly on the map? And can you recruit them?

That statue in the school... nice, uh?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back