• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[VX ACE]Ni No Kusu

Hope everyone don't mind the wait.
Story is 60% right now.
Side quests...40%

OK, UPDATE!!!

-Like i said, story is 60\61% complete. Side quests still 40%. Overall game...a 55% i say!
-I decided to cut down the number of "usable" ku-spirits to a "fixed" number. This in order to save time and better balance the game difficulty.
-Of course, Legendary Ku-Spirits will still be present.
-Next game\s will be on Rpg Maker MV. Sadly, porting Ni No Kusu to the new version it's not an option...

Stay tuned

It is possible to upload some screenshots? The ones on tickletheater are all gone...

I guess it's time for a little update!!

-Game complete at 65%
-The final boss...a real bastard! "She" will be with you from the moment you'll click "New Game"...
-There will be a moment where Kokonoe is in pain...yes, REAL pain...

Stay Tuned!

New game is on RPGMV...
OK,for you game, I have installed XP ,VX ,ACE...
oh god,that means your tickling games may include mainly RPG version... (2000 is too old......and wolf supports japanese only...)
In fact , I have expected that would there be any tickling game on MV when it was for sold...
Come on Screamer! I heard that MV can use horizontal battle system without scripts. It really attracts me after I have played The Labyrinth of Laughter...
Thank you for your games again , hope for your Ni NO kusu and new option!

Wait, you managed to get MV working?! You jammy sod!!!! How'd you manage that?

Great to see progress on this is still ongoing. Loved all your older stuff so sure I'll love this one too. Keep at it! We love you!

Little Update!
Game is 60% complete.
At 70% it will be playable from start to finish (But of course, no release yet!)
Remain 30% are other side-quests\improvements

Just a little heads up!
The project is healthy, up and running!

I guess updates regarding the game are over.
Right now, i'm working on the final story part of the game. After that, i need to add side quests and balance the battles.
ETA, this year...i hope!

Yes, always working on the title, even if i've to add one dialogue line at once per day!

You may have noticed, that i'm not so fast as the previous game.
This is due to a change in my job, so i don't have the same free time as in the past.

Still, Ni No Kusu is ALWAYS, every day, under construction.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back