• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[VX ACE]Ni No Kusu

UPDATE!!

-Now working on the "Secret Boss"!
-Story 100%
-Bug Test 60%
-Side Quests 70%

UPDATE!

Regarding the "Secret" boss...

-The quest is missable, so better "study"!
-She will be quite strong
-No, it's not a nun!
-You can't freely enter into her "lair"

Stay tuned!

Breaking News!

For a week, there will be a stop in development of both games, because of
new PC (Waiting components to be sent)

Sorry for the delay!

After all these years, a delay doesn't even matter. We got the patience and hope.
Also: "both games"? Did I miss something?

Hey screamer.

I really wanted to tell you how much I respect you. I've been here since your first game in Italian i think it was?

Since then people started so many grand projects, some with Way more hype than your games. As we all know most of them didn't really get far, because let's face it making grand plans is alot easier than actually doing it.

Not yours though. You just keep working, no matter if people treat you well or not, no matter if there's alot of interest or not. You deserve tons of respect for that and you certainly have mine. I can't wait to play this gem, and I thank you so much for being so reliable and putting in so much work for our enjoyment!

I really wanted to tell you how much I respect you. I've been here since your first game in Italian i think it was?

Since then people started so many grand projects, some with Way more hype than your games. As we all know most of them didn't really get far, because let's face it making grand plans is alot easier than actually doing it.

Not yours though. You just keep working, no matter if people treat you well or not, no matter if there's alot of interest or not. You deserve tons of respect for that and you certainly have mine. I can't wait to play this gem, and I thank you so much for being so reliable and putting in so much work for our enjoyment!

Couldn't say any better

Hey screamer.

Thank you very much!
Making games, for me, it's just a little but FUN hobby, that's all!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back