• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New author

Grimemc

TMF Novice
Hey guys,

I've created this account to give back to a community I've lurked around for a while now. I'm a big fan of tickling stories and especially fantasy based series. I'm working on a series at the moment called 'the uncharted' and the plan is to release a new chapter every week. The stories will be 99% f/f but the plan is to incorporate as many aspects of the fetish as possible and maybe even take requests. I'll try to stick to my self imposed deadlines but, that said, real life might be an unreasonable bitch and slow me down so all I ask if you do take the time to read is for a lil patience :).

Anyway I hope what I put u enjoy what I put up and I hope I can inject some new life into the stories section! Look forward to your feedback.

Bless,
GMC

Welcome to the TMF, Grimemc, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back