• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*New* Mia Stella, The Nude Expressive Ticklee! M/F (Feet And Upperbody)

BostonTickling

Verified
28 year old mia Stella is back for more tickling. Mia Stella has the distinction of having VERY expressive reactions to being tickled. This girl is so fun to watch! In this clip she is nude, her ankles are bound, and her big size 11 feet are very thoroughly worked over. Metal spiky fingertips glide up and down her wrinkly soles while she squeaks, squeals, giggles, hollers and tries in vain to pull her feet away. Mias soles are olied almost immediately, and when it comes to Mias soles in particular, the more slippery they are, thr more she laughs her head off. In the final few minutes of the clip, the camera is up close on Mias Stellas soles. Her ankles are bound, and her toes are zip tied together. With limited movement, the giggles comes even more rapidly. Mia Stellas soles offer lots of surface area to play with! When it comes time for bound Mia Stellas upper body to be tickled she seems nervous, because I told her every time she kicked her legs, she would be tickled more. To say that she failed at this task is an understatement! Mia Stellas sides and underarms are the prime targets in this clip, though her tummy does come into play often as well and is a source of giggles! An electric tooth brush under her arms prompts of of the best reactions in the clip, but when the one electric toothbrush turns into two, Mia Stellas expressiveness is on full display. In addition to the sample clip for this full video, I have included Mia Stellas interview from 2013 where she talks about her ticklishness. A link to her other sample clips is below! Enjoy! :)

IMG_5709.jpg

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?229219
Mias Nude Table Torment

Mias Ticklish Feet Nibbled
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?258702

www.clips4sale.com/19581
Download

www.tickletorturefromboston.c4slive.com
Streaming

Attachments

• IMG_5699.JPG
    IMG_5699.JPG
    576.9 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_5663.JPG
    IMG_5663.JPG
    546.2 KB · Views: 834
  • MiaStellaInterviewed.mp4
    4.6 MB
  • MiaStellaTheNudeExpressiveTickleeTMF.mp4
    4.7 MB
Last edited:
Beautiful girl and lovely body. To quote Ed McMahon: "Hiyoooooo!"

Are her breasts ticklish?

I didn't play with her boobs specifically, But that sounds like it would be an amazing custom video. I have yet to do an all breast tickling vid. Luckily for all of us, she possesses more than just breasts. Good luck on your breast quest sir. :D

Boston, I think your videos are good. I would love to purchase, but looking for a little breast/nipple tickling too. I know you previously said that it wasn't your thing, but would you consider for the sake of better sales? thanks.

OMFG She is absolutely gorgeous with the most wicked sexy laugh I've heard in a while! And those wonderful jiggly titties! I haven't bought full versions in a while, but this is worth looking into.

Man she is absolutely fantastic! That pic is incredible, great pose, beauitiful face, gorgeous pits and perfect nipples!! She is a winner, love her laugh too. She really has it all :excited:

Man she is absolutely fantastic! That pic is incredible, great pose, beauitiful face, gorgeous pits and perfect nipples!! She is a winner, love her laugh too. She really has it all :excited:

Thanks for the kind words! I will be releasing more of her soon. :)

I love, love, love your stuff (former Bostonian here). But may I make a request? Can you eliminate the echo audio effects? It really takes away from the video sample... at least to me. Thanks!

I love, love, love your stuff (former Bostonian here). But may I make a request? Can you eliminate the echo audio effects? It really takes away from the video sample... at least to me. Thanks!

Hmmm, I added no audio effects to this clip itself, save for the music for the intro and the outro. But either way, if you are a "former" Bostonian, I unfortunately can't help you out, ha. But seriously man, I did nothing different at all. I do appreciate that you are a fan of my stuff. I have been doing it now for about 7 years, and I am happy to still be around :D

Are you planning to do more "forced orgasm" stuff? She looks like she might be fun to watch as expressive as she is with tickling.

Are you planning to do more "forced orgasm" stuff? She looks like she might be fun to watch as expressive as she is with tickling.

I have only made one forced orgasm video to date actually, but that is a superb idea! I am planning on doing a new forced orgasm vid with Faye the ticklish gamer chick. Coming sometime this year. I will see what I can do about Mia Stella, because that WOULD be an amazing clip. Thanks for watching :)

Amazing doesn't even come close!! Hope it works out, would be unbelievable seeing Mia in that sort of clip.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back