• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Evening Workout (M/F, feet, sexual)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
Kat trudged through the snow to her gym on this cold winter’s evening. She arrived in the women’s locker room and pulled off her hat, gloves, and coat and began placing them in a locker. She untied her LL Bean boots and slipped her feet out of them. Her feet in her thick, maroon wool socks and the boots, were the only part of her that was actually warm. She walked over to the mirror and fixed her light-brown hair and put it into a pony-tail. She smiled to herself, her cheeks rosy from the cold, because she still looked cute despite all the winter gear she’d been wearing all day. Maybe tonight was the night she’d meet her dream guy at the gym - one of her favorite fantasies.

She went back to her bag to pull out her gym clothes. She ruffled through and then uttered, “Damnit!” out loud as she realized she’d forgotten her socks. She considered for a second wearing her big, thick, high wool socks to work out, but then thought better of it, realizing she’d both look ridiculous and feel uncomfortably hot. So, after changing into her shorts and a blue tank-top, she pulled off her socks and slipped her naked feet into her running shoes. She wiggled her toes inside. In a way, she liked how it felt.

Kyle was running on the treadmill for a few minutes before he noticed the attractive, slender, 5’7” young woman working out on the elliptical machine in front of him and to the left. He watched her sweat and watched her ponytail bounce and her face get redder. Always a keen admirer of the female foot, he glanced down to see what kind of shoes she was wearing and noticed that she didn’t seem to be wearing any socks. The notion was simply too provocative to him - it was one of the sexiest scenarios to him - and he figured his eyes were playing tricks on him.

After Kat worked out on the elliptical, she grabbed a mat and began to stretch just to Kyle’s left. The two met eyes a few times before one of them shyly looked away. She found the 6’0”, brown haired, brown eyed, broad-chested and very sweaty Kyle extremely attractive. She continued to stretch and kept noticing that he was checking her out. A few times she caught him seemingly straining to look at her shoes.

Kat had always liked her feet. She liked that they were just the right size in her mind - eight - and that her second toe was a little bit longer than her big toe. She had noticed that not all of her friends’ feet were as pretty as hers and she felt proud of that. 

Over the past few years, since the rise of social media, Kat had taken to posting pictures of her feet from time to time. She’d take point-of-view shots from beaches during the summer or manage to make sure her feet were included when capturing certain shots. She liked the idea that people might think her feet were pretty, though she had never given much thought to the whole thing being sexual per se. But she was entering her late twenties and becoming more aware of and confident in her own sexuality, and something about Kyle straining to try to get a better look at her feet ignited something in her. As she lay on the mat on the floor, stretching, she decided to see how the cute guy on the treadmill would react if she took off her shoes.

Kyle’s heart began to pound - even harder - as the girl on the mat began unlacing her shoes. Was this really happening? Then she pulled one shoe off. Then the other. She straightened her legs so her bare soles faced Kyle. She looked at him innocently, then leaned forward into a stretch, touching her toes, her head down against her legs. For a moment, Kyle could stare without consequence. Her soles were absolutely perfect. He tried his best to adjust his shorts to conceal his growing erection. She had been working out without socks! Why?! Her soles were bright pink and looked irresistibly soft and sweaty. 

As Kat came up from the stretch, she wiggled her toes. Her toenails were impeccably painted teal. Kyle stared - he couldn’t look away. Kat’s hypothesis had proved true - he was staring at her feet. She absolutely loved it. All those posts on Instagram and Facebook, and, save for a few likes, she could never be sure if anyone was really looking. Even the people who liked the pictures of her feet that she posted probably weren’t doing it because they actually found her feet sexy. But this in-person attention was making her wild with desire. It turned her on, to her surprise, tremendously, to know that this hot guy was practically salivating over her bare feet.

She smiled and blushed and their eyes met and then she looked away again. She continued stretching, showing off her feet in all kinds of positions. She tucked one foot under her other outstretched leg, making sure both soles were still showing. She turned around and got into a kneeling position to stretch, both soles visible underneath her behind. Kyle could barely take it, and it took all his focus to channel his excitement into his run.

Then, somewhat suddenly, Kat put her shoes back on and stood up and walked away. She hadn’t even looked at him to say goodbye. That was it. He would have given anything to see those feet again - or to know her name or how he could find her again.

Then, she appeared in front of his treadmill. She smiled and handed him a note, then walked away again. Kyle opened it. It read, “Meet me between the two locker rooms….” He couldn’t believe it. But he slowed down the treadmill, cooled off, and within five minutes was standing next to her in the narrow hallway between the men’s and women’s locked room.

“I’m Kat,” she said with a shy smile.

“Kyle,” he said.

“I know this is bold,” she said, “But….sometimes I like to be bold…”

He shook his head reassuringly. “I’m glad you were…” he said, still unsure where this was going to go.

Then Kat motioned to a closet next to them. She looked at him with hopeful eyes.

“Really?” he asked.

“Yes,” she said.

They slipped inside while no one was looking and shut the door. It could lock from the inside and they locked it. It had a light so they turned it on. It was small but big enough. Fortunately the carpet from the hallway continued. Fortunately the mops didn’t take up too much floor space. They sat down on the ground.

“Do you want to unlace my shoes for me?” she asked with another look of utter innocence. Beneath that innocence was an irresistible confidence.

Kyle was almost speechless. “Yes….I do….”

She placed her feet in his lap. He got instantly hard again.

He began to untie them. “You can take them off,” she said with a wicked grin. “I….forgot my socks today…”

“I noticed that,” he said, slipping off her right shoe, then her left. Her foot jerked slightly both times as the shoe slid off.

“I hope they don’t smell…”

They actually didn’t. “Nope…” Kyle said.

“You can touch them….” she said, staring into his eyes. Her playful, commanding, seductive tone was mesmerizing.

Kyle placed her right foot in his hand and began to gently caress. He was in heaven. She was too - she’d never done this before but she felt herself awakening sexually in a way she hadn’t known was possible. She was born to have her feet worshiped, she felt in that moment.

Then her foot flinched and she gasped. “Oh,” she said, surprised. “Um…just…yeah, um, just be careful…”

Kyle was not just a foot lover, but also a tickling lover, and he knew exactly what had happened. He could also tell she genuinely hadn’t expected it. He decided not to tip his hand just yet and continued to caress. He stroked her right foot tenderly but firmly with both hands. After a few minutes he switched to her left. She began to breathe heavily. She closed her eyes. She looked like she was in ecstasy.

After another few minutes, Kyle slipped in another “accidental” tickle. His index fingernail dragged slowly along her sole from her heel toward her toes as he massaged and caressed. He was careful to have a firm enough grasp that she couldn’t pull away from too easily. “Ohh!! Heeeeehehehe!!” Kat giggled. “I guess I’m still -“ she seemed embarrassed. “I didn’t realize I was still this…..um…..” She seemed at a loss for words.

“Yes…?” Kyle said expectantly, unable to conceal his wide grin.

“Well,” Kat said nervously, “my feet used to be really ticklish when I was younger. I guess….I didn’t really know if they still were….”

“Oh really?” Kyle said mischievously, stroking upward with two fingertips along her sole.

Kat squealed and then covered her mouth, embarrassed and alarmed, as if she couldn’t believe she’d let out the sound. “You can’t do that while we’re in here!” she whispered forcefully. “I’ll make too much noise!”

“Well,” he said teasingly, “how I am I supposed to give your feet all this attention if you’re so ticklish?”

“I didn’t know!”

“How did you not know??”

“No one’s tickled my feet for a long time!”

“I guess I’m the lucky winner,” he winked. Then he said, “Maybe it would be better if I used my tongue…”

Kat swallowed hard. She loved the idea of his tongue on her feet and toes - it seemed so sensual. But she was also now acutely aware of how sensitive her feet were - something she hadn’t thought about when she concocted this scenario.

Kyle lifted her left foot up in the air, right to his face, and extended his tongue. He softly and slowly licked from where her arch and heel met all the way to the base of her toes. Kat gasped and flinched, then relaxed into a soft moan. When his tongue reached the base of her toes her moan turned into giggles.

Before she could stop him or pull away, he put her big toe in his mouth. His tongue moved gently along her toe, tasting the salty sweat. As if overcome by the sensation and the discovery of her most erogenous zone - the most erogenous zone that ever could be - Kat slid downward, no longer propping herself against the wall, but onto the floor, as if reduced to a puddle. “Ohmygod,” she whispered and slipped her right hand into her gym shorts.

Kyle then shifted his mouth slightly, slipped her big toe out, and slipped her long second toe in. As his tongue danced all around every inch of the toe, Kat quickly began to giggle hard. She pulled her hand out of her shorts and waved both hands frantically in front of her. It was hard to tell if the gesture was one of trying to endure the sensation or a plea to stop. As her giggles grew louder, she covered her mouth with one hand. She slapped her own thigh with the other. Through her laughter she said, “They’re gonna heaaarrr meeeee!!!!!”

Kyle didn’t care. The whole thing was simply too erotic. His lips shifted to her third and fourth toes together, and his tongue moved swiftly all around and between them. Kat’s laughter became hysterical and hard, and then went silent. She thrashed her upper body around the floor, accidentally knocking over a mop, which banged against the door. Kyle continued for another five seconds, then stopped. The two listened quietly for a moment, expecting to hear a knock on the door or voices on the other side. Instead, all they heard was her breath, panting heavily as she tried to regain her composure.

“You can’t do the tongue along my toes!” she whispered loudly. “It’s TOO MUCH!”

“How did a girl with such ticklish go so long without ever having them tickled?” She could tell by the look in his eyes that he was loving how ticklish she was.

“I don’t know!”

“Don’t you get pedicures?”

“I tried when I was a teenager and I couldn’t handle it so I never went again…”

“And then you just conveniently forgot how ticklish your feet are?”

“I guess I - I guess I thought I would have outgrown it by now…”

He spidered his fingers all over her left sole, which he still held in his lap. She bucked and shrieked. “Guess again…” he said.

“I really liked when you kissed my foot, though….will you do that again? On the other one?” She pulled her left foot back and handed him her right. Then she placed her left foot in his crotch and began to rub.

“Yes I will,” Kyle said. “Gladly.” He raised her foot to his mouth and she slid her hand back into her shorts. He used the tip of his tongue to lick her sole gently, but more swiftly than before. Kat moaned, then giggled, then sighed, then broke into giggles again.

“You’re - heheeeheeeeehahahaaaaa - you’re tickling me again!” She whispered loudly as Kyle alternated between long, soft strokes with his whole tongue and swift, light movements with the tip. Her rubbing with the left foot grew erratic but still effective, and Kyle got closer to orgasm. “Just the - hehaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa - just the slow oneeessss heeeeeehehehahahaa!!”

Kyle slowed down. He decided he wanted to let her fully enjoy this erotic encounter she had initiated. Doing his best not to tickle, which wasn’t easy, he licked, stroked, and kissed both soles and toes gently and passionately. Kat grew increasingly aroused.

“Do you think my feet are pretty?” she asked breathily, touching herself.

“I think your feet are insanely sexy,” Kyle said. “I couldn’t believe it when you took off your shoes.”

She moaned softly. “I guess I picked the right day to forget socks…”

“You sure did,” he said.

She slid her foot into the leg of his shorts and began rubbing her sole on his penis, which had slid out of his boxer shorts.

“Does that feel good?” she asked.

“It…” Kyle breathed heavily. “It feels…so good….”

Knowing she was pleasuring him with her foot, coupled with his tongue and fingertips dancing along her sole, sent her over the edge. She tried to control the level of her ecstatic moans as she came, but didn’t do a very good job.

Kyle waited, on the edge of orgasm himself. After she lay there for a moment, she began stroking him again with her left sole. He again lifted her right foot toward his mouth, and this time placed her second and third toes in between his lips. He sucked for a moment, then began wiggling his tongue forcefully and swiftly.

Kat instantly exploded into laughter. She wriggled wildly on the floor and tried to get words out. “I’llmaketoomuchsoundddaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhahahaaa!!!” she pleaded fitfully. But his tongue was relentless. She laughed harder and harder, at one point banging against the door accidentally as her body flailed.

“HAHAHAHAHA!! Pleasejustalittlelesssssssssssss!” she begged. She continued laughing uncontrollably as his tongue moved between toes, underneath, and all around. “I didn’t - hahahahahahahahahahaeeeeeee - I didn’t know - hahaha - I didn’t know I was still so - hahahahah - still so - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - still so ticklish!”

Kyle tried his hardest to fight the orgasm, for he wanted nothing more than this to continue as long as it possibly could. The taste of her salty toes in his mouth was utter bliss and he wanted to know what other statements of revelation were going fly from her mouth. He continued tantalizing her toes with his tongue and also added short, swift strokes with his fingertips on the ball of her foot. She pulled hard to try to get away but he held her foot tightly. Her laughter went silent.

“My feeettt!!” she cried out in between fits of laughter. “What am I supposed to do???”

Kyle, still with toes in his mouth, asked, “What do you mean ‘what am I supposed to do?’” he asked, lightening his tickles so she could reply.

She continued laughing and said, “I love having my feet - haha - touched and played with like you were but I’m - hahahaha - I’m - hahahaha - ohmygod I’m SO TICKLISH!” His tongue’s movement grew rapid and wild again and as she repeated, “So ticklish” again, he came, dramatically and ecstatically.

The two lay on the ground, panting, in their sweaty, cold, gym clothes. Neither could have ever imagined this when they walked into the gym that winter’s evening.

“Well,” Kat said, “That was something else….”

“Yes,” said Kyle, “Yes it was…”

She gave him her phone number and slipped silently out of the closet, barefoot, running shoes in hand. He watched her soles move along the floor, up close, as he lay there, before the door shut behind her.

Honestly, I'm always kind of bored with foot-centric tickling but this was unreal.

Thanks all, I appreciate your feedback! And tiffanyy, thanks for making my story your #8! I hope a few of my others might crack the top ten too :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back