• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Such a lack of lers/lees in IL

trainforwhat007

From what I can tell, there's very few.
In Chicago there are "fetish parlors" where you can pay to tickle or be tickled by beautiful women (I've considered but never have) but as far as a "personals section"......I think anyone in IL just browsing should comment.
Admittedly, I browsed these forums for almost 6 years I believe but haven't really ever been active until now. Maybe there's others like me.....

Good luck. I've been trying to find people for years. No one's out there. Don't be shy. Come forth Illinoians.

I tried to arrange a slosh for this month, and there was some interest. But ultimately, no one committed. I think we should move to MN, as there is always activity in their posts! :)

I'll drive to IN or Minnesota if the situation is appealing enough lol, and I drive a v8 guzzler

Don't feel left out in regards to the lack of partners.... There's so little on the West Coast. I had to convert someone into being a tickle lover from my area to do a session!

Hello my fellow TMF people. My name is Andi AKA Latina Andi or Dr. Andi, Im from Chicago IL and Im both Ler/Lee. Ive done professional clips as well as private session at a studio that involves pure fun tickles.

Are there any females that will respond.
Anybody want to start an over/under wager?
My money's on under 2.

Yeah, I don't believe I have ever talked to a female EVER on here from IL. Oh wait, there was one, and she wanted money.

I've tried multiple times on craigslist to find someone near Chicago and have gotten nowhere with it, so I feel ya there. Granted I'm only playing to the m/m market so there's that too.

There's actually a site you can hire girls for foot worship and tickling. It's interesting enough.

I've tried multiple times on craigslist to find someone near Chicago and have gotten nowhere with it, so I feel ya there. Granted I'm only playing to the m/m market so there's that too.

I have had luck on CL. But again, you have to pay to play. I wish I was into M/M, guys offer to tickle me all the time on CL.

Yeah I'm in the same boat as you, man.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back