• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Daily Dose Of Feet!

BostonTickling

Verified
Hello all. After finding myself with more free time than one should be allowed to have, I have decided to try to put some energy into getting my back catalogue of shyte out there. Over the years I have encountered and taken pictures of many pairs of lovely female feet and feel it is my duty to get them out there and promoted. I like that this sub forum exists and that there are people who will appreciate the pictures I share. All of the pictures I post will either be part of a full set available on my image store, or the feet can be seen being tickled on my clip store. I will try to update this thread daily, and will try to make every post chock full of sole. I thank you all for taking a look, and for making it possible for me to produce content!

IMG_6324.jpg

Vanessa is an artist with larger than average looking size 9 feet. This girl has some SERIOUSLY ticklish feet.

IMG_3192.jpg

Size 14?!?! Could it be true? It's easy when you stand 6'1. Luckily all that surface area is very ticklish!

file028678.jpg

Helen was not friendly in the least when she came over to be tickled. At least her huge feet are oh so sweet. (and ticklish)

P1030161.jpg

P1030061.jpg

Talk about cute as hell. Westerias first session in 2009 was done when she was 18. Her feet are a sweet treat, and her soles are wrinkly perfection.

P1050058.jpg

P1050085.jpg

I shot this girl back in 2008. I will be posting a picture set of her big size 10 feet later today!

More to come! And I hope to add more pictures daily.

Fabulous collection of sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing all of them here. :D

Since I have a preference for the bigger feet, Hell of a job!! Thanks for sharing those.

Since I have a preference for the bigger feet, Hell of a job!! Thanks for sharing those.

Ya, I suppose I am biased. I always gravitate towards bigger feet. I will definitely post some average sized and smaller to to showcase foot diversity. But personally, if I ever have a choice between a size 8 or a size 11, It is like... no contest!

[SUP][/SUP]Man the second girl with size 14 feet is a tickler's dream. Her feet are flawless and she seems like the most engaging of all the girls and the fact that every bit of her size 14 are extremely ticklish is just sublime.

[SUP][/SUP]Man the second girl with size 14 feet is a tickler's dream. Her feet are flawless and she seems like the most engaging of all the girls and the fact that every bit of her size 14 are extremely ticklish is just sublime.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?250030 See them tickled here! She was a lucky find. And ya, she works as a bouncer. She definitely leaves an impression.

IMG_3204.jpg

I don't know how I missed Frankie. She looks wonderful in such an unusual way!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back