• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite video games?

BlasterMaster

1st Level Yellow Feather
What are some of your favorite video games?

Final Fantasy?

Metal Gear?

Halo?

Team Fortress?

Something else?

Do tell us. :D

Yay, I get to be the first to reply to this thread :)!

Always been a fan of the WWF/WWE games, and my other main favorite....Grand Theft Auto :). I mean...how can you NOT like that game?! :)

Oooo..WWF games...there was this one WWF Arcade Game I absolutely LOVED to play.

I think it may have been called Royal Rumble? I'm not sure...huh...either way, it was SUPER FUN TO PLAY! ;) :D

I think you are referring to WrestleFest. Allowed for either Royal Rumble Mode or Tag Team Mode, sound familiar?

Oooo..WWF games...there was this one WWF Arcade Game I absolutely LOVED to play.

I think it may have been called Royal Rumble? I'm not sure...huh...either way, it was SUPER FUN TO PLAY! ;) :D

Oh man, where do I start?

Super Mario Bros

Saints Row 2

Halo 2

The Madden Series

The GTA Series

The Mario Kart Series

The Super Smash Bros Series

The Pokemon Gameboy Series

I kind of lost interest in gaming after the early 2000's. But I will STILL whip anybody's ass in a battle of original Super Smash Bros or StarFox!! Nintendo 64 was my shit. Lol.

Double dragon, final fight, ninja turtles, final fantasy games,

Many wonderful gaming memories, I don't really get to play video games anymore though - I actually posted a whimsical diatribe of thoughts here http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?254121-Gaming-memories

But to summarise for those who care not about me waxing lyrical, my all time favourite games have been

SNES:
- MarioKart (the best of all time)
- International Superstar Soccer Deluxe
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

PC

- Grim Fandango
- Starship Titanic
- Fifa RTWC 98

I'm a huge fan of survival horror games, so my favorites are Rule of Rose, Fatal Frame, Silent Hill and Deadly Premonition.

I also love rpg's, my favorite series is the Hyperdimension Neptunia series. Neptune is just so adorable!

Lately, it's all about Far Cry IV. I love that damn game.

All time? Mario 3, Final Fantasy III, Perfect Dark, Tekken (all of them), Morrowind, Urban Terror (the Q3 Arena mod), Neverwinter Nights, and the Marvel vs Capcom games.

Edit: Oh yeah, and the entire Total War series, too!

Currently will be:
Civilization V
Mount Blade Warband

All time:
Championship Manager 4
European Championship 92 (playing with friends on the same pc was incredible fun)
Grand Prix 2

I'll go for one in each category;
First Person Shooter - The original 'Killzone'
Third-Person Shooter - 'Grand Theft Auto V'
Platformer - 'Darksiders'
Real Time Strategy - Right now it's 'Company of Heroes'. Come back in a while, it'll probably switch to something like 'Command & Conquer Generals' or 'Dawn of War'.
RPG - 'Baldur's Gate'/'Skyrim'

Withount any doubt, my favourite video games are overlord, 1 and 2.

After, there are alone in the dark, final fantasy 7 and 10, tomb raider (the new), pokemon, oblivion, call of duty...

And, on the computer, sins of solar empire, caesar and civilization 3, anno 1505.

Writer of Sin, which dawn of war have you ?

I grew up on Nintendo and I've been a big fan of most of their stuff ever since. I usually dig out my old game boy and run through Pokemon Red once every few years. Some other older games I still replay are Star Fox 64, Ocarina Of Time, and Final Fantasy 3 (Technically 6, but it was 3 in America.)

More modern stuff: Sleeping Dogs was great at being a sort of GTA type game with a solid story and a really fun Chinese Triad gimmick, Persona 3 was a really good RPG with a lot of unique elements, I loved Shovel Knight for being the kind of game I played as a kid with a lot of modern conveniences and charm, I used to be pretty into League Of Legends, and I'm just now starting to try out Guild Wars 2, which alleviates a lot of my issues with MMOs (Subscriptions are dumb and costly, grinding is dull, etc.)

We have a video game arcade here in town that's a veritable museum of video games produced from the late 1970s (including a Pong knockoff) to the early 90s, plus some recent stuff (mostly pinball machines).

But in response to the original question: Q-Bert, Pac Man, Spacewar and Dragon's Lair (even though I absolutely sucked at it!).

Right now I'm doing Rated Battle Grounds on WoW, which barely leaves me time to eat never mind play other games.

Before that Civ 5 and Skyrim, and once in a while Prison Architect when they release an interesting new update.

I dont have one particular favorite,i love shooters and horror games

Do tell us. :D

As my friends have pointed out, many times I might add, my taste in games or all over the place.

I like game like Doom and Duke Nukem, but I also like the "tamer" games like Harvest Moon and Rune Factory.

I don't get into sports or racing games that much though [save for the WWE games and the Mario Kart stuff].

I love spyro the dragon! The whole series by insomniac games was really awesome!!
Plus spryo Is so cute!! :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back