• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bellas new life p2 "Brought to heel" (F/F) (FF/F)

I would also like to know this. I'm not sure if they are backed up in the database or not. I will say I have been lurking on this site since long before I was old enough too. Probably been into tickling since I was born but first found the fetish around pubirty which was some 11+ years ago. I'm thar time I've seen who knows how many thousands of videos, pics, artwork, and stories. I'm very hard to please as well. I never critique works because most of the time I would be honest and rate them as crap. Most of the community is nice and supportive of ever little thing so I don't do that. That being said I am very picky. Little to nothing impresses me. But part 1 of this story. I remember. Distinctly, and in my opinion it is one of the hottest and most well written pieces of tickling erotica fiction of all time. If it ever is found again, I most certainly will save it at least 3 times before I am satisfied.

some of these comments are great to read - since i posted Bella's story i wasn't happy with it fully - i am an absolute nark when it comes to perfectionism and it didn't feel right. since taking it down i began a couple of edits, then started p3 - wrote the end of p3 before i wrote the middle and got lost along the way. The story has stood collecting dust since.
However - logging on today and reading such a positive reaction from the community spurred me on. So I'm going to get my creative on again tonight. watch this space

some of these comments are great to read - since i posted Bella's story i wasn't happy with it fully - i am an absolute nark when it comes to perfectionism and it didn't feel right. since taking it down i began a couple of edits, then started p3 - wrote the end of p3 before i wrote the middle and got lost along the way. The story has stood collecting dust since.
However - logging on today and reading such a positive reaction from the community spurred me on. So I'm going to get my creative on again tonight. watch this space
Will do. Can't wait!

This Bella series is probably the best I have ever read. The stories are very descriptive and detailed. You can feel the intensity.....awesome work!! Any future parts of these stories would be welcomed!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back