• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friend Finds Out part 2 (M/F)

pimpfoot

TMF Poster
The Long Awaited Part 2

With Drink in my left hand, I try to send some sort of signal to my right arm to pick up my jaw and fix my face. Heart is now racing as I can see her big size 10 feet up close and personal. Her nail beds were a thing of perfection to go along with her extremely long toes. I pull together my most composed face I can muster and I look over at E who is into her wine and not really even paying me attention. I put my drink down, and reach for the blanket and cover her legs and feet. Hoping that will prevent me from erecting right under feet. "Oh thank you so much, but can you take the blanket off my feet? They get hot easy. You don't mind them in your lap do you? I like my feet up." Looking somewhat hesitant I slowly uncover her feet and once again am witness to the most beautiful perfect feet I've ever laid eyes on. "No its fine, they're actually very pretty." Did I just say that outloud? She giggled. "Wow first, the staring and now compliments....If I didn't know any better I'd say you had foot fetish." She says with sarcastic conviction, and evil smirk. Ok Now the brain starts to wonder what to do next? How do I respond? Do I tell her the truth? Or lie and play it off as nothing. But whay would I lie, this is what I wanted. The opportunity, it was here and now. "I actually do have quite the foot fetish." I said as cool and confident as I could. "Oh my God you weirdo!" She yanked her feet out of my lap. Heart Attack!!! Yep its coming, I'm gonna die right here in a puddle of shame and embarrassment. "I'm just kidding, thats actually pretty sexy." She replies and puts both her feet back in my lap. At this point I'm numb from the emotional roller coaster I'm putting myself through really. "You really think so?" I ask. "Yeah, I take pride in keeping my feet pretty so its nice to see some men appreciate it.

She has no idea! So I grow a pair out of no where and I start rubbing and massaging her feet. Without saying a word she lays back, tilts her head back, and takes a sip of her wine. "Oh my God, that feels amazing!" I continue rubbing her arches, pressing with my thumb. Up to her toes, squeezing each toe. "You better be careful mister, you might be starting something here". She says as she continues to relax. I can see her body start to sink into the couch. She really is letting go and enjoying the massage. The old mind starts wandering again...and I decide to test it out. I briefly stop rubbing, take my index finger and trail it down the right sole down the middle into he arch. She jumps a little and her feet flinch, followed by giggles. I do it again this time adding my middle finger, and ring finer to do spider tickle on her right foot. "Heeeheee!! Stop it I'm super ticklish!!" "Are you?" I ask with a devilish grin. And with that I turn my back to her, and grab both her ankles with my right arm and start tickling both feet at the same time. I'm using all my strength to hold her legs, and she is bucking at this point on the couch. "Wahahahahahahaha...................Ahaha........Wait! Cut it out!....." She can barely breath she is laughing so hard so I finally giver her a break. "Oh Oh Oh my goodness. Oh Oh hehe Oh wow. I haven't been tickled like that in a long time." She looks as if she just finished sprinting, gasping for air, but with a smile nonetheless. "Ok sir I agreed to let you rub my feet but I never agreed to torture!....Mr. Footman!" She says sarcastically still trying to catch her breath. So now at this point I'm curious....and feeling bold. I stand up and place her feet on the couch and I walk up to where shes laying her head.

I give her her wine glass and let her take a sip. She puts the cup back down on the floor. I take both her hands and put them up over her head holding them with one hand. Her eyes grow to the size of golf balls. "what are you doing mister?" she says with a slight giggle. Without saying anything I start tickling her under arms. She had on a long sleeved black shirt but it was thin, and I think the material was helping because she only got a small laugh, and went into a silent frenzy! Bucking and squirming trying to get away she finally got some air back to make a sound...."OH MY GAAWWWDDD!!!! PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHA.............I CAN'T.....BREATHE.......HAHAAAAAA!" So I stop finally after about 3 minutes of relentless tickling. "Ho Ho Ha......Okay....enough!! I can't take that, I'm too ticklish there. Oh My God my stomach hurts. I let her go and she sits up to catch her breath. "You little shit!!!" And she punches me in the arm. "Thought you wanted to watch movies not work me out by tickling." I apologize with an evil smirk of course. "I couldn't help myself, and I thought it be fun." "It was fun actually, I needed to laugh today." "Can I finish rubbing your feet?" "NO TICKLING!!!" She said as serious as she could be. So I agreed, and for the rest of the movie I rubbed her feet, making sure to hit every part, every wrinkle. As the movie was going off I released her feet, and started to make my way toward the bathroom. "Hold on a sec..." She stops me before I can get up. She has her phone her hand, which she had, had for the last 10 minutes and she was giving me a smirk.....you know the evil one. "Whats foot worship?"...............................

Part 3 coming soon.....For those wondering yes this is all a true story

The Long Awaited Part 2
"I actually do have quite the foot fetish." I said as cool and confident as I could. "Oh my God you weirdo!" She yanked her feet out of my lap. Heart Attack!!! Yep its coming, I'm gonna die right here in a puddle of shame and embarrassment. "I'm just kidding, thats actually pretty sexy." She replies and puts both her feet back in my lap. At this point I'm numb from the emotional roller coaster I'm putting myself through really. "You really think so?" I ask. "Yeah, I take pride in keeping my feet pretty so its nice to see some men appreciate it.

I am so fucking jealous of people who've experienced this type of situation. I've tickled dozens of girls I've been involved with along with footplay/worship, but for some reason all of said girls were the types to think my foot/tickling fetish was weird. Every. Single. Time.
feels-bad-man.jpg

Well buddy, if it is really true, you are one lucky guy! Of course, sometimes you make your own luck, too! ;)

Good work, mate, and kudos to you for taking the chance. Sometimes we hit the jackpot in these moments, sometimes we crash and burn. However, in this instance I'd say that you're definitely in the former category. Both parts are well written, and I look forward to part three.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Incredible stories man, vividly told and entertaining as hell! Tw questions, you said that she gets frequent pedicures, did she mention them tickling her at all? Also, do you have any idea if the soles of her feet are actually feather ticklish, did she mention anything?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back