• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklefeast-Josephine's Bed Bound Tickle Session With Cat-(f/f all over)

C4S_44000

TMF Expert
Cat was licking her chops to get her turn at tickling Josephine, and she took advantage of every second. She starts out with her tickle captive tied face down, and soon discovers that Josephine's back is VERY ticklish. She even frantically yells "I didn't know your back can be ticklish !" in between her involuntary gasps of laughter. But Cat doesn't limit herself to her choices of tickle spots. She works her way down her captive's ribs, waist, legs, and finally to her feet, where she uses extra tickle tools and digs her nails into her toes. But she's not through yet. Josephine is flipped onto her back and tied spread eagle and blindfolded. She gets teased with the feather and unsuccessfully tries to avoid it, but she can't keep her sensitive ears from being tickled and driving her crazy. Her armpits get attacked with fingers and her belly and waist get more tickles as well. Then Cat decides to focus on her knees for a while (in addition to plenty of foot tickles), and it's almost too much for this curvy ebony cutie. She even blurts out that it feels like Cat has more than two hands as she works her over, forcing out more helpless laughter. Will she ever let her go ? :)

preview streamed below:

www.c4s.com/88594

Josephine looks like a lot of fun to tickle!
I really like the upper body tickling scenes!
She has a nice laugh, reaction, and begging!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back