• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrities you'd die to tickle?

PoisonIvyDC

Just curious who other people want to tickle :p Post with your top 5 male and female people (or just one if you prefer!) you'd want to tickle (or have tickle you!) and put 'lee or 'ler after to say if you want them to tickle you or you tickle them, or both! :p

Mine are:

Male;
1. Ian Somerhalder 'ler
2. Chris Hemsworth 'ler
3. Josh Hutcherson 'lee
4. Josh Holloway 'ler
5. Kit Harrington 'ler

Female;
1. Jennifer Lawrence 'lee/'ler
2. Natalie Dormer 'lee/'ler
3. Emma Stone 'lee
4. Nina Dobrev 'lee
5. Elizabeth Gillies 'ler

Normally I'm not one for things like this buuuut why not?

Female;
1. Emmanuelle Chriqui 'lee
2. Aubrey Plaza 'lee
3. Jewel Staite 'lee
4. Ming Na 'lee
5. Shakira 'lee

Katy Perry has goddess feet, so her. Also Alison Brie and Gillian Jacobs.

First and foremost Sandra Bullock, then Katy Perry. After that, any hot girl that's super ticklish! :thumbsup:

Jennifer Garner
Jennifer_Garner_zps2xwygkef.jpg

Kate Beckinsale
kate_beckinsale_zpsqaq45dil.jpg

Hayley Atwell
Hayley_Atwell_zpstbdezbah.jpg

Karen Gillan
karen_gillan_zpshvneactp.jpg

Apparently I have a thing for chicks from the UK. First time I realized that. Learn something new every day!

I wouldn't die to tickle any celebrities, but I would very much love to tickle and be tickled by:
Heidi Klum
Kaley Cuoco
Lucy Liu
Emily Deschanel

Anna kendrick seems like she would be so much fun to tickle, Jennifer Lawrence and Emily deschanel too!

Anne Hathaway, Selena Gomez, Ashley Tisdale, Katy Perry (admits that her feet are extremely ticklish), Drew Barrymore (admits that she likes to be tickled), Jennifer Aniston, Kaley Cuoco, and Anna Kendrick.

Angelina Jolie,Scarlett Johansson,Megan Fox,Katy Perry and Sofia Vergara
1.Angelina Jolie.jpg 2.Scarlett Johansson.jpg 3.Megan Fox.jpg 4.Katy Perry.jpg 35.Sofia Vergara.jpg

Way too many to choose just one!! Katy Perry would have to be on the list tho!!

I'd like to torture some of the Nickelodeon crew: Miranda Cosgrove, Victoria Justice and Arianna Grande.

Same. Liz Gillies I'd love to tickle, but Victoria Justice said that she has really ticklish feet :D

Anna Kendrick, Taylor Swift, Paige, and then the four RWBY girls. (Rest in Peace Monty)

Tickle : Kelly Cuaco from Big Bang, be tickled by: Pink

Zoe Saldana. She's proven to be ticklish already, so I would like to take advantage of that fact. :D I would complete my top 3 with Milla Jovovich and Yunjin Kim.

The problem with celebs is you're often basing the urge to tickle them on the qualities of a character that they portray, but it's all good fun nevertheless!

The ever changing celebrity tickle fantasies for me are currently as follows:

1. Jacqueline Jossa (UK Eastenders) - lee and ler - her character is just so flirty and fun, she'd be great as both lee and ler.
2. Scarlett Johansson - lee or ler, in a sexual way rather than the fun tickle fight sorta thing
3. Danielle Harold (UK Eastenders) - lee - she is adorable and I don't think she'd fight back, so just a lee to have lots and lots of fun with).
4. Reese Witherspoon - lee or ler in a 'love of my life, forever after' sort of way.
5. Jelena Dokic (former tennis player) - a lee, but also a potential ler willing to be introduced to the whole idea).

Male?
Probably Tom Daley as a good lee.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back