• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrities you'd die to tickle?

James Spader (Ler)
Robert Downey, Jr. (Ler)
Bill Murray (Ler)
Stuart Townsend (Ler)
Jonny Lee Miller (Ler)

ann hathaway, zooey deschanel, miranda cosgrove, and i dont know if this qualifies as a celebrity but theres a youtube comedian named laina morris, AKA the overly attached girlfriend....

I've been on quite a Kaley Cuoco kick lately. I'd love to tickle her belly and sides.

Carla Bruni. Especially as she was about 20 years ago. So tickleable. (Italian/French model, singer, and wife of former French President Nicolas Sarkozy...)

And Natalie Portman of course. And I'm seeing her and Carla Bruni as my 'lees, being a 'ler myself. But if I was a 'lee, I think Natalie would do a good job. I don't see Carla in that role, though.

Female:
1. Emma Watson, lee/ler
2. Jessica Alba, lee
3. Kat von D, lee/ler
4. P!nk, lee/ler
5. Drew Barrymore, lee/ler

Funny thing is, although I like to tickle and be tickled by both genders, I can't really think of any male celebrities I want to tickle or be tickled by... ^^;

What about Channing Tatum and Dave Franco?

If Dave is anything like his movie roles, I imagine his tickle talk would be great.

What about Channing Tatum and Dave Franco?

If Dave is anything like his movie roles, I imagine his tickle talk would be great.

Heh, they are pretty good looking! And I have since decided that I would love to tickle the crap out of Tom Hiddleston, too... X3

Angie Dickinson back when she was in her prime... (so wish this pic wasn't a fake)

0001055_3.jpg

Picking only 5 celebrities which I want to tickle (because I'm 'ler) is hard choice, but probably (as I think now, but it rapidly changing), with no particular order:

Jenna Coleman (Clara Oswald, "Doctor Who")

Jenna_Coleman,_SDCC_2015_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

Karen Gillan (Amy Pond, "Doctor Who")

lAnsYJL.jpg

Elle Fanning (for example, Aurora, "Maleficent")

02-elle-fanning.jpg

Deborah Ann Woll (Karen Page "Marvel's Daredevil")

ZFBn6Cg.jpg

Jennifer Lawrence (Katniss Everdeen, "Hunger Games")

E3GPLti.jpg

Honorary mention to AnnaSophia Robb.

Lately I've developed an interest for Tatum O Neal after buying her autobiography recently.

Even though she was married to John McEnroe for a long time, from what I've read, Ms O Neal is now a lesbian, and says she prefers women, so tickling, and being tickled, by a guy, probably wouldnt be for her.

I'll add to my list from above.

Along with Channing Tatum ('lee & 'ler) and Dave Franco ('lee & 'ler), I would include Angie Harmon and Sasha Alexander. I caught an episode of their show, Rizzoli & Isles, the other night when my wife was watching, and I immediately imagined myself interrogated by those two!

Maria Sharapova
Mandy Moore
Karen Gillian
Diane Kruger
Charlize Theron

A lot of Karen Gillan here. I didn't know that she and Doctor Who is so known in USA (I assume that this forum have mostly US population).

This thread is a year and a half old, with 8 pages of posts, and Nicole Kidman appears only once?

Scarlett johansson
1.Black Widow..jpg

Margot Robbie
28e1da8e7589a40291b88aab0528da80.jpg
Katy Perry
Katy-Perry-Leather-e1376494234801.jpg
Megan Fox
29502C1F00000578-3108694-image-m-75_1433312960389.jpg
Lana
48.Lana.jpg

Sansa stark aka sophie turner. Beautiful and her laugh is fantastic. Actually both stark girls. Oh and emilia clarke the mother of dragons.

Yah i love GoT

Forgive me for resurrecting this slightly elderly thread now. I promise I haven't been thinking about this subject every day since I last posted here two months ago, honest, but I've just thought of this one: Am I allowed to count Amanda Thatcher? For my 'lee. Granddaughter of former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher. She briefly hit a kind of celebrity status here in the UK at least, when she attended the old witch's - sorry, the Baroness's - funeral in 2013.

If ever a young woman needed a good tickling, it's her.

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/pc/Amanda+Thatcher+Thatcher+Family+Gathers+London+EHiVjRgDTDxl.jpg

Forgive me for resurrecting this slightly elderly thread now. I promise I haven't been thinking about this subject every day since I last posted here two months ago, honest, but I've just thought of this one: Am I allowed to count Amanda Thatcher? For my 'lee. Granddaughter of former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher. She briefly hit a kind of celebrity status here in the UK at least, when she attended the old witch's - sorry, the Baroness's - funeral in 2013.

If ever a young woman needed a good tickling, it's her.

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/pc/Amanda+Thatcher+Thatcher+Family+Gathers+London+EHiVjRgDTDxl.jpg

Yeah, gotta agree.

Rebel Wilson! Put that big girl into some sheer black pantyhose and I'll spend all day on those soles. Also, Ariel Winter from Modern Family. Why? Becausd her character is such an insufferable bitch!

Just rewatched "Ciao! Manhattan" so right now I want to go back in time and tickle the fuck out of Edie Sedgwick.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back