• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

girlfriend sets herself up (m/f)

Qtickler

TMF Poster
last night, my girlfriend and I went out to dinner with my roommate and his girlfriend. my girlfriend had been drinking a little bit earlier that day with her friends to celebrate finishing a tough week of classes and tests, and i could tell she was a little buzzed, which is always my best opportunities to attack her ticklish feet. we had a few more cocktails at dinner and she was really loosening up, which had me daydreaming about how i was going to tickle her when we got home and were by ourselves. when we arrived home, she took off her knee high boots revealing her socked feet. she was wearing my favorite pair of socks she has because they have small holes on the heels and balls of her feet and i love to poke through them and tickle her feet whenever she wears them. the four of us sat in the living room for a while and i could see she was getting a little bit sleepy; when she does this she gets super giggly and tickling her is such ecstasy. then, all of a sudden, my opportunity arose... she said "i'm going upstairs to change into sweats". i gave her a few minutes, then i followed her upstairs and opened the door to our room where she was laying stomach down on the bed texting with her still socked feet dangling off the bed, begging to be tickled. i stood there for a moment to admire her feet showing through the small holes in her socks which was intoxicating in its own right. after a few seconds, i pounced. i jumped onto her legs with my legs pinning her shoulders and arms down, the weight of my body held her legs still. she knew immediatly what was about to happen and started to twist and pull her legs... to no avail. my fingers found the holes in her socks and i dug my nails into the soft flesh of her heels and balls of her feet, which drove her into a frenzy instantly. "Noooo! staaahhahhahhaap"! she gasped as she tried relentlessly to free herself from my pin. i didn't wait long, and removed her calf high socks slowly, giving her a second to understand the predicament she put herself in. i revealed her soft, ticklish soles and her freshly painted bright pink toenails, which got my blood flowing to all the right places. "seriously, dont you fucking dare" she warned, which only made me smile, slyly. i ran my fingers up and down her long, slender size 8.5 feet, which drove her into hysterics. the buzz she had made her even more sensitive and ticklish than she already was. "hhheeehehehehhahhahhaha!" she laughed so deep and hard as i methodically attacked her sensitive soles. the feeling of her struggling so hard to free herself from under me made me even more crazy and urged me to tickle harder and harder. i worked up to the base of her toes, lightly scratching with all fingers between her scrunched up toes, this is where it turned to torture for her. "pleeeehhhheheheheease stop!" she murmured between long loud laughter which always makes me tickle her more intensely. the tickling went on for a few more seconds as i returned to tickling all over her feet from her toes, to the balls of her feet, to scratching her soles, and eventually digging into her heels. i even managed a few seconds nibbling at her heels which always insights the most sexy, high pitched laughter you could imagine. it was truly incredible, and she wasn't even all that mad about it since she was kind of drunk and seemed to forget about it after a few minutes. i hope she has many more tough weeks of school in the future! sorry for no pics or vids this time, but i had to take my opportunity while it lasted... i think you all would agree it was the right choice! haha

NICE STORY! I hope you get more chances to tickle this girl's feet.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back