• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for old clips, all on extremetickling.com

20XX

I came to this forum looking for some old clips after seeing that most of the ones I am looking for have been previously posted here. Unfortunately, the posts mentioning the clips were dated 2001 and 2002, and when I checked alt.tickling.tk, where the clips were posted according to the thread, the earliest messages that appeared dated to 2003, so it seems these clips may not exist there anymore, and I have not had any luck finding any other sites or newsgroups where they still exist. Here are the file names of the clips I am looking for, all of which were on extremetickling.com when it was still around. I will also post preview images for these files to help in locating them.

FC5A2.MPG
FC5A3.MPG
FC5A4.MPG
FC5A5.MPG (one of these is sometimes named FC5A.MPG)
FF-FEET.MPG (essentially FC5A2.MPG under a different name)
473.MPG (essentially FC5A4.MPG under a different name)
TRAPB.MPG
TRAPC.MPG
TRAPD.MPG
CUTIETICKLE.MPG
DONTLAUGH.RM
MISC-01.WMV (according to extremetickling.com, this was a Harmony clip)
FV6_A.MOV(according to extremetickling.com, the three FV6 clips and SISTERS.MOV came from footvixens.com)
FV6_B.MOV
FV6_C.MOV (these may have a hyphen in the file name instead of an underscore)
SISTERS.MOV (all 3 of the above clips combined into one)
COUCH.WMV
COUCH2.WMV
COUCH3.WMV
COUCHTOE.RM
COUCHTO2.RM
FEETDREAMS.MPG
BETHSOLETK.MPG (according to extremetickling.com, this was a SilverCherry clip)

Steve and Beth did at least one video according to the sbpix series. Anything anyone has from that series will be greatly appreciated. :) That being said, here comes the first batch of stills, which come from COUCH3, COUCH2, COUCH, BETHSOLETK, and 473.

Attachments

• couch3.jpg
    couch3.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 54
  • couch2.jpg
    couch2.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 46
  • couch.jpg
    couch.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 42
  • bethsoletk.jpg
    bethsoletk.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 473.jpg
    473.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 31
Next Batch

These come from FEETDREAMS, DONTLAUGH, COUCHTOE, CUTIETICKLE, and COUCHTO2. I actually found DONTLAUGH recently, but the video was strangely sped up, so the audio was out of sync with the video.

Attachments

• feetdreams.jpg
    feetdreams.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 17
  • dontlaugh.jpg
    dontlaugh.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 38
  • couchtoe.jpg
    couchtoe.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 20
  • cutietickle.jpg
    cutietickle.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 29
  • couchto2.jpg
    couchto2.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 35
Batch number three

Next up, we have MISC-01, FC5A5, FC5A3, FC5A2 (which may also be named FF-FEET), and FC5A (which may also be named FC5A4).

Attachments

• misc-01.jpg
    misc-01.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 25
  • fc5a5.jpg
    fc5a5.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 8
  • fc5a3.jpg
    fc5a3.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 15
  • fc5a2.jpg
    fc5a2.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 10
  • fc5a.jpg
    fc5a.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 9
Last batch

Finally, we have TRAPD, TRAPC, TRAPB, FV6_B, and FV6_A. I am also looking for FV6_C.MOV and SISTERS.MOV, and like I said I wasn't able to get stills of those, but they have the same two girls in them, the tickler being on the floor and the ticklee in the chair just like the other two. As for the three trap clips, if you have seen them before, you will no doubt remember the loud whirring sound from the camera, which really dates the clips. Thank you in advance to anyone who is able to help me find these! Perhaps it will help that extremetickling.com had them, and it looks like it was only in the last couple of years that it went down.

Attachments

• trapd.jpg
    trapd.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 6
  • trapc.jpg
    trapc.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 6
  • trapb.jpg
    trapb.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 13
  • fv6-b.jpg
    fv6-b.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 10
  • fv6-a.jpg
    fv6-a.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 13
Bump. It would mean a great deal if somebody could point me in the right direction for these clips. I found the SBPix clip I was looking for, but haven't found any of the ones in the stills. As I said, these were all on extremetickling.com, which is now down, and the clips are unattainable on the Internet Archive's rendition of extremetickling. I found the dontlaugh clip, but the video was sped up so that the audio was out of sync with the video.

MISC-01 looks like Tori Sinclair as the 'ler.

Ah, thank you kindly! That was always one of my favorites, and one other clue is that she addresses the 'lee as Jessica, as she taunts her by saying, "Boy, are we ticklish or what?" For the record, the laughter is out of sync with a lot of the tickling, so most of it probably isn't genuine reaction, but it's still a fun clip to watch.

I was going to post a thread about the DONTLAUGH video but i searched and found this thread which is probably more helpful as I see the OP found it originally. Does anybody have the video? Thumbnail is posted above.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back