• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wanted: Dead or Alive

Tckllvr

The adventure started when I decided to book my session. I wrote the Fortress with the intention of having a two hour session with Mistress Koi. I was told by Mistress Emma Ree that Mistress Koi really wanted to have Mistress Tran join in the session. I was surprised because I hadn't thought of seeing Mistress Tran. I have read reviews that she is a tough mistress and I was very apprehensive. When I wrote back, Head Mistress Jessy Kang replied saying, "Alternatively, I Mistress Kang, am also available...and would love to join you and Mistress Koi." In my previous times I have visited the Fortress, I have never had the ladies actually request to session with me. Also, I didn't have to mention what I wanted for activities for the session. This surprised me because the only person who has met me in person at the Fortress that is still here (up until this session) is Mistress Koi. Jessy went onto say, "We know you fancy a bit of a struggle. For restraints that WILL withstand a struggle and is NOT metal, I'd have to say rope bondage is the way to go- and my rope bondage is pretty awesome haha What did you have in mind?" It makes me wonder what Mistress Koi has said about me to the other ladies of the Fortress.

I felt really nervous. I haven't been nervous about a session except the first time I came to the Fortress. I think it was because I was meeting Mistress Tran for the first time and had read reviews that sounded like she was a very strict and harsh mistress. When I arrived at the Fortress, I was surprised. I was told to go to the Steel Room and undress. All of my previous sessions have been in the Pink Room. When I entered the room, I walked around looking at all of the "toys" and the cage. I noticed the blinds and peeked out to see if you could look outside, only to find another set of blinds. When I heard the ladies coming, I hopped onto the circular table for a seat. Mistress Koi and Mistress Tran entered. Mistress Koi had on a T-shirt that was cut off above her stomach (Unfortunately, I forget what it said, but it was something witty). Mistress Tran was wearing more of a bra-type of outfit. Both ladies were barefoot. Only for writing this story did I want to have seen Mistress Koi's t-shirt again so I could remember what it said because I recall it saying something clever. I remember thinking I needed to remember this, but didn't worry too much about it because I figured Mistress Koi would put it back on at the end of the session, but once she took it off I didn't see the shirt again. Mistress Tran and I introduced ourselves and all three of us talked about expectations of the session as the restraints had caused some issues the last time I was with Mistress Koi. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring the underwear I had requested to be ripped off, so I started out lying naked on the circular table and was restrained with rope.

I was given the safe words "yellow" to slow down and "red" to stop and I was only allowed to use each word once. That didn't happen, but as always, the ladies did a great job of knowing when to stop (usually when I screamed the word "Stop!" or the safe words loudly and frequently). The tickling started out light, as usual. Mistress Tran would ask me where I was ticklish, but I wouldn't tell her. I didn't need to because Mistress Koi would tell her. They used fingers and their hair. Mistress Koi did a wonderful job of usual verbal banter. Again, Mistress Tran asked me where I was ticklish and I said that she would have to figure it out. Mistress Koi responded by saying something like, "I can tell Mistress Tran for you." They tickled me on my neck, armpits, ribs and feet. Shortly after I asked for a break so I could catch my breath. Then, they tickled me some more. I was in hysterics. Once they had pretty much tickled me on my upper body, legs and feet, I was untied, turned around 90 degrees and told to lie back down. I was then restrained again with the rope.

Last time I went to the Fortress, I had come in the summer time and requested that the restraints not mark me. Unfortunately, it didn't happen and Mistress Tran told me that she was invited to help show Mistress Koi how to restrain a sub with rope and not leave a mark. I will say that the ladies were successful this time and I was very impressed with how they went about tying me up and Mistress Tran's knowledge of restraints.

The ladies removed their tops, which is always a great part of the session. Mistress Koi stood over me with her breasts above my face. I was in heaven. She started to tickle my chest with her hair, while Mistress Tran sat on top of me (with her back to me) and started tickling my legs and feet. I was laughing hysterically. When Mistress Tran noticed my reactions, she commented about it. Mistress Koi stopped tickling me and went over to her "tools." She pulled out the electric toothbrushes I had left behind two sessions ago (and what Mistress Koi has tickled me with ever since) and handed one to Mistress Tran. When the toothbrushes touched my feet, I went nuts. Mistress Tran is great at pinning a sub down. Usually when a mistress sits on me, I can still wiggle and bounce her up and down to help distract form the tickling, but not Mistress Tran. While Mistress Tran was tickling my feet, Mistress Koi used the other toothbrush (as well has her fingers) and started digging into my ribs and armpits. Mistress Tran got off of me and continued tickling my lower body. Mistress Koi got on top of me with her back facing me and began to tickle my upper body. At one point, I was able to get a tickle on Mistress Koi's feet and she jumped. Last time I was with her she didn't react when I tried to tickle her and claimed she wasn't ticklish, but every other time I've been with her and tried to get in a tickle she has laughed. I finally was getting the hard tickling I had been looking for and I screamed for it to stop. The ladies did and then untied me. I was rotated on the table again. Then, I was restrained with the ropes again.

Now it was time for the dice game. Mistress Koi pulled out a container of dice and picked 6 dice out of the container. Then, the ladies assigned each number on the die as a spot to tickle- 1. armpits, 2. chest, 3. stomach, 4. penis (or as the ladies called it "cock"), 5. testicles (balls) and 6. feet. Mistress Tran sat on top of me with her back facing me. Both of the ladies rolled the dice, but wouldn't allow me to see what they rolled. They each rolled one die to determine what they would tickle and then they would both roll again to determine the time. This meant I could be tickled at most 36 seconds. I don't remember all of the order, but each area was tickled and 36 was rolled at least once. People say that Mistress Koi's dice games aren't fair. This time it was true. She or Mistress Tran would somehow roll a 4, 5 or 6 almost every time when it came to the amount of time I would be tickled. I was howling and complaining that it wasn't fair. The ladies just laughed at my predicament and said that was basically how the dice rolled.

I noticed my back was a sweaty mess, but the rest of my body didn't feel sweaty. Once the dice game was done, the ladies decided to redo the ropes one last time because I had been sliding around. I was now lying on my back again in my usual restraint position with my legs facing the door. Mistress Tran sat on top of my stomach with her back facing me and proceeded to tickle the lower half of my body, while Mistress Koi tickled my upper half. As mentioned before, Mistress Tran is a master of pinning and I really couldn't move as she and Mistress Koi really dug in for the last few minutes. Mistress Tran had taken her legs and squeezed them against my body so hard that I couldn't wiggle. They both really dug into me for the last few minutes. I was howling with laughter. My mind was messed up. I was laughing so hard that I felt I needed a chance to catch my breath and therefore, I wanted to tickling to stop. However, I knew that when they were done and I caught my breath, I would be sad it was over and want more. Finally, they stopped tickling and sure enough the session was over.

When I got up, I felt rejuvenated and exhausted. I was surprised to look down at my body and find no marks (either from the restraints or the tickling). I have always had marks from the tickling in my previous sessions. I was a little bummed out by the lack of marks from the tickling, but still really enjoyed the session. The only things I requested that didn't happen was belly button worship and when I scheduled the session, I had encouraged Mistress Koi to pleasure herself in the end, but I don't know if that's allowed. After the session, all three of us talked. As usual, I was tired and at first relieved that the session was over, but shortly after I wanted more.

Glad you had such a great time there!
Thanks for sharing your experience. :D

Congratulations. How much these sessions by the way?

Unfortunately, this question is a little loaded. It really depends on a few factors. Each mistress has their own page on the website and their own rates. It also depends on how long you want to session with them. There is a discount hourly rate if you want to see a mistress for more than 1 hour. Also, some mistresses switch, meaning you can dominate them. Finally, all mistresses allow you to have a dinner and domination session. One thing I did find out through the website's forum is that you can also do an overnight session. When I started Mistress Koi didn't switch, but now she does. Mistress Tran and the person who runs and started this place, Headmistress Jessy Kang don't switch. Also, there is a discounted rate if you want to do multi-hour sessions with the same mistress. For example, if you want to see Mistress Koi for 2 hours, it will cost you more than seeing her for 1 hour, but each hour is less than the price of seeing her for 1 hour. Finally, there is more money to spend for nudity, which I know most dommes don't do. If you've never been, you can view their guest forum online where people talk about experiences and other things.

I realize I didn't give you an exact amount nor did I give you the prices for topless or nudity sessions. I will say that the extra you pay for those is the same rate for every domme. I don't think it's my place to say the exact rate on a public forum like this that's not directly associated with the Fetish Fortress. I suggest that if you are thinking about a session, contact them on their contact page. Finally, I will say that their player's page is not up to date as of the date I'm writing you this response. For example, the woman who drew me to the Fortress and made me explore and discover my fetish, Mistress Jung, is no longer there. Mistress Ree no longer does sessions, but does do the booking. Also, I believe Mistress Ko, Mistress Vu, Mistress Yao, Mistress Choi, and Mistress Sunya are no longer there, yet their profiles are still up.

I know I didn't give you an exact amount, but I hope this answers your question without hurting the Fortress' reputation.

Unfortunately, this question is a little loaded. It really depends on a few factors. Each mistress has their own page on the website and their own rates. It also depends on how long you want to session with them. There is a discount hourly rate if you want to see a mistress for more than 1 hour. Also, some mistresses switch, meaning you can dominate them. Finally, all mistresses allow you to have a dinner and domination session. One thing I did find out through the website's forum is that you can also do an overnight session. When I started Mistress Koi didn't switch, but now she does. Mistress Tran and the person who runs and started this place, Headmistress Jessy Kang don't switch. Also, there is a discounted rate if you want to do multi-hour sessions with the same mistress. For example, if you want to see Mistress Koi for 2 hours, it will cost you more than seeing her for 1 hour, but each hour is less than the price of seeing her for 1 hour. Finally, there is more money to spend for nudity, which I know most dommes don't do. If you've never been, you can view their guest forum online where people talk about experiences and other things.

I realize I didn't give you an exact amount nor did I give you the prices for topless or nudity sessions. I will say that the extra you pay for those is the same rate for every domme. I don't think it's my place to say the exact rate on a public forum like this that's not directly associated with the Fetish Fortress. I suggest that if you are thinking about a session, contact them on their contact page. Finally, I will say that their player's page is not up to date as of the date I'm writing you this response. For example, the woman who drew me to the Fortress and made me explore and discover my fetish, Mistress Jung, is no longer there. Mistress Ree no longer does sessions, but does do the booking. Also, I believe Mistress Ko, Mistress Vu, Mistress Yao, Mistress Choi, and Mistress Sunya are no longer there, yet their profiles are still up.

I know I didn't give you an exact amount, but I hope this answers your question without hurting the Fortress' reputation.

Oh thanks for replying. I am not really interested in hiring these services, I was just curious about how much people pay for it.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back