• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle fear

Its definitely something not to be taken lightly...

I know many people who are petrified of it...

When I was younger, I was pretty terrified of the idea of someone tickling me. It just seemed super humiliating and scary. Not sure why. I still get kind of scared, but it's more of the type of fear you feel before going on a tall rollercoaster.

I remember once being a little worried about it, because I was holding a bunch of stuff and a friend thought it would be hilarious to try and get me to drop it. The whole time she was walking up to me I was like "Shit, I don't remember being ticklish, but it's been a while since anyone tried this." So she's circling me, poking at my stomach and hips and I just sorta kept walking, hoping I wouldn't suddenly start feeling it.

Turns out I still wasn't ticklish. She was not as lucky in that department when I finally got to put all that crap down and had my arms free. :evilha:

In high school, it definitely petrified me, made me unwilling to tickle even in casual situations. I now think back to all the missed chances and how most vanillas wouldn't even think twice about it.

You know, in Russian language we don't say "I'm ticklish", but instead we literally use "I'm afraid of tickling". Or we ask "Are you afraid of tickling?". Not "Are you ticklish?"

I guess we all have fear of it then, lol :)

When I was very little, I got tickle tortured all of the time (not tied up, just overpowered and pinned) by numerous perpetrators. It was terrifying for me at first and tortured so bad (the idea of it being fun never came to mind when I was a very young lad). Over time, I developed a tolerance to it for having to take so much, then it turned into a desire. A lot of individuals who have a fetish tend to have a high exposure to it from an early age, as I did. That doesn't go for everyone though, of course... but I believe that was the case for me.

When I was younger, I was pretty terrified of the idea of someone tickling me. It just seemed super humiliating and scary. Not sure why. I still get kind of scared, but it's more of the type of fear you feel before going on a tall rollercoaster.

I was pretty similar. As a child, I was VERY ticklish and absolutely HATED being tickled, to the point where I would even refuse to talk to the person that tickled me. Unfortunately for me, it actually happened a lot. In fact, now that I think about it, it might even have been a phobia; I didn't even like hearing or seeing "the word", or watching it happen - even in cartoons. Yet, even though I was scared of tickling, I also had a slight fascination with it.

Around puberty, though, I started craving it, and I had no idea why. That's when I started watching cartoon tickling scenes on YouTube and looking up definitions of "the word". But even now, I still don't really like being tickled by girls, or by guys that I'm not attracted to... and I DEFINITELY don't like being tickled by old people, children, or family members. :xlime:

Also, I once read an article which claimed that some childhood phobias can actually develop into fetishes around puberty, so... there's a thought. :p

Scared but at the same time excited its a very strange feeling first of dread then excitement then pleasure then back again, it seems like a constant wave of pleasure.
But it does seem to revolve around mood, environment, person or persons involved and many other factors or elements.

Some terrific replies, and I can relate in some way or other to almost all so far. As for me, I always have had a fear of being tickled, while at the same time secretly desiring to wield that amount of ticklish power over others! It's a really fucked-up fetish, the way I've pursued it all these years.

Despite being deathly afraid of being helpless to avoid being tickled, I have purposefully put myself in that very position just to see what it's like being on the receiving end! I'm the screwed-up outcome of way too many years dwelling and stewing over tickling (specifically in bondage scenarios). Now that I'm getting to live-out the dom side on a willing, ticklish sub? It's every bit as magnificent as I'd imagined!

I guess I'm what could best be described as a tickle-bully. Love to dish it, but can't stand how helpless and vulnerable it makes me feel being on the receiving end!

:shrug:

I don't consider it a very "fucked-up" fetish, especially not when measured among other fetishes. There are people who get turned on by being bruised or severely beaten, or harshly whipped, spanked with things that make their buns go blue and purple, among many other things. We're much more on the gentle side of the scale.

I don't consider it a very "fucked-up" fetish, especially not when measured among other fetishes. There are people who get turned on by being bruised or severely beaten, or harshly whipped, spanked with things that make their buns go blue and purple, among many other things. We're much more on the gentle side of the scale.

Sorry. I just meant in my own case. The unusual fetish quandary of being deathly ticklish (and quite frankly hating it) yet craving the thrillride of experiencing it all the same. I don't place the same judgments on how others enjoy their tickling fetish as I do my own, since I don't know their own personal journey into it.

Mmmmmnah, can't say I ever feared it. But I know multiple people who have, and still do. It's never something to take lightly, but it's hard to say. It really depends on the person; If they suffer from anxiety/paranoia/ptsd....I'd never wish for them to be tickled if it scared them, because I know how those spells can be on other grounds. However; Phobias of tickling usually seems to tell you a lot about that person. Most who are scared of it, hate being controlled by someone else. It terrifies them. Those who don't, are usually aroused by being dominated. What I "do" hate however, is when people tickle you, and seem to keep on doing it, but then get all miffed when you try to get back at them, like it's a sin. Don't dish what you can't take, that's how I see it.

What I "do" hate however, is when people tickle you, and seem to keep on doing it, but then get all miffed when you try to get back at them, like it's a sin. Don't dish what you can't take, that's how I see it.

Totally agree. This also reminds me of the tickle scene in the third Fifty Shades book.

The element of fear I have in relation to being tickled is to do with being tickled by people I just don't want to associate my fetish with - this can be relative strangers who drunkenly try to tickle me, family members, people I just simply do not like, some friends that I just couldn't tickling/being tickled by/tickling someone else with....also perhaps a fear of being tickled in the wrong situation, for example by work colleagues whilst at work.

The fear is not therefore one of being tickled but more that I don't want my tickle fetish to be associated with those people or situations.

I think earlier I would be scared by being tickled for a lengthy time because I knew after a point I would probably get turned on and I didn't want this to be obvious to anyone.

Well, as far as I can remember, there was never a fear element.

Now as a ler, I have found this fear more often then I would like. Maybe I have been lucky and have found quite a few very ticklish girls. But then again, I have found many who had real phobias with it. And when that happens, its simply not easy to go around. Like others have said, its often a problem with control and trust. Its quite hard to deal with.

To be honest, my last ex-girlfriend was one of these. She had such a strong phobia that she would not even take her shoes at home :( Even in the summer, we would be laying on the couch watching a movie and she would be with her sandals on. And mind you, I only did try and tickle her feet once! She was quite ticklish everywhere and did not like it all over. But feet was like "world is going to end" land :(

I have a fear of my feet being tickled as they are insanely ticklish, like I can hardly scrub them in the shower without my reflexes pulling away. But it's not as simple as that. I would like to be relentlessly tickled on my feet, forced to endure it, feet stocked, toes tied back and no safe word even tho it's one of my biggest fears. bit of a masochist lol

I have had a fear/fascination with it ever since I can remember. When I was little I would get absolutely LIVID whenever a family member would try and tickle me. I hated it. I used to react by yelling or getting nasty with them and then they would react by getting mad at me for reacting that way. So I would get into trouble. :/ But I used to think about tickling a lot and have fantasies about pretty girls engaging in tickling. Now the only fear I get is a good kind related to the anticipation of my tickle partner getting me good. ;)

The nervousness is part of the fun for me, both as Lee and Ler. As Lee, it adds to the adrenalin and mind fuck that tickling involves. As Ler it is fun to exploit :D

The nervousness is part of the fun for me, both as Lee and Ler. As Lee, it adds to the adrenalin and mind fuck that tickling involves. As Ler it is fun to exploit :D

tumblr_lxtpg75XwY1r8058ko1_500.gif

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back