• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

EX G/F nylons MM/F intense

chazz

TMF Poster
EX G/F nylons MM/F adult

If you'd read my other stories about her - she is a nurse 28y/o and often wore pantyhose under her scrubs for support. Since we broke up ( a while ago) we occasionally talk (hardly ever), but the last time we did she had an incredible (not for her) story that I thought was one of the best stories I've ever heard! It made me jealous, but extremely excited...

She said she started seeing one of the male nurses at where ever she was working, I dont remember, and she said he had tickled her ribs alot on some dates they had gone - that really bothered her, shes verrrry ticklish and hates being tickled anywhere... So I guess the final straw for her was one night after they got off their shifts they went over to his apartment to watch a movie. So they were on the couch but before they even put a movie on, she said he started tickling her ribs like pretty badly to the point where she couldn't even breathe hardly! He finally relented and was laughing saying "jeez you're so ticklish, but so damn cute when you squirm! are your feet ticklish too??" She said no! Dont even think about it! she tried to get up and get her things when he grabbed her, wrestled her back on the couch and grabbed one of her legs and pulled off her clog revealing her foot in a white sock. He asked ticklish feet!?! She started playfully saying NO! Leave my foot alone! He wiggled his fingers near her sole "HOW ticklish are they?" She kept saying "very! now stop! She said then his room mate came home and was like "what are you guys...doing?" her date said "I want to find out how ticklish her feet are, care to help?"She said he said YUP! with a look of sheer excitement and grabbed ahold of her other ankle stripped it of its clog. this was getting soo good!

They both started to just playfully tickle her socked feet as she giggled and begged them to stop, they said NO WAY! this is too much fun! She said they both tugged on her socks asking "how ticklish are your BARE FEET?!" She said "NO! dont take off my socks! NO!!" But they slowly peeled them off revealing her feet that were actually not bare, but covered in suntan pantyhose - They both seemed shocked and excited, as they were not expecting soft nylons under the socks! his roommate said "you're wearing NYLONS?!!" And the date said "My lucky day!" - Her toes were painted cherry red, and her feet looked gorgeous through the nylon. "Do you always wear nylons under your uniform?!" as he quickly felt up her foot adding "wow these are soft pantyhose..." She said the room mate was just staring at her foot in the nylon like amazed how pretty her feet were as he softly just stroked them, feeling the silky pantyhose. The date said "I think we should tickle her feet and not stop till we are sure just exactly how ticklish they are." Room mate agreed eagerly. She was shaking her whole body trying to avoid this situation, pleading "Guys, cmon, stop, just let me up, leave my stupid feet alone please, they're ticklish ok? Dont do this.." They both slowly started to run their fingers all around her nylon soles feeling her slick pantyhose and watching how hot it was when her feet started to twitch and scrunch and jerk to escape the tickling. They both commented "Someones a little ticklish!!! look at them squirm! haha so cute! your nylons are very slippery!" She started laughing so hard just begging them to let up "GUYS DONT TICKLE MY FEET!!! I CANT TAKE IT! MY FEET ARE SO TICKLISH!! PLEEEASSE! LET ME GO! PLEASE!!! PLEASE STOP! WHY DO GUYS ALWAYS TICKLE MY FEET!!??" They replied "OOOH SO YOU'VE HAD THIS DONE TO YOU BEFORE? HUH?" She was laughing so hard HAHAHAHA YEAH! EVERYONE ALWAYS TICKLES MY FEET WHEN WEAR PANTYHOSE AND I HATE IT! STOOOP IT TICKLES SO BAD!!! Oh really?! he asked. You must tease alot of guys with these feet then huh? And he kept asking "just HOW ticklish are these cute feet? I need to know! Sorry, I cant stop tickling, I must find out, HOW ticklish you are on your feet! TICKLE TICKLE! I could do this to you all day!" "No! PLEASE STOP TICKLING MY FEET!" The room mate was clearly erected, and going to town tickling every inch of her tan nylon foot like a lunatic scraping along her arches playing with her toes, scrabbling his nails all over her soles just agreeing with him saying "YEAH! we must find out HOW ticklish the nylons make you! How much will you beg?! haha look at her toes wiggle when you tickle right HERE!" She said all she could hear for at least 15 minutes straight was "cootchie cootchie coo!" over and over, they would just repeat it, its all they said to her in between her begging and laughter - "cootchie cootchie coo! cootchie cootchie coo!"and the sound of their fingers against the nylon scraping along her soles madly *scrape scrape* filled the room. They just tickled her feet like crazy and didnt show any mercy whatsoever, they were sadistic, and made her scream with laughter,and she was sooo weak from it all, she said it was terrible..."I'LL DO ANYTHING! JUST NOT MY FEET!!!" Her pathetic pleas did nothing but drive them to tickle her feet harder and faster without any stopping, still saying nothing but "COOTCHIE COOTCHIE COO. COOTCHIE COOTCHIE COO. COOTCHIE COOTCHIE COO." Then the date guy was taunting her with "you deserve being tickled like this for having such pretty feet" They're begging to be tickled in these pantyhose haha!" Then they both started teasing her with "COOTCHIE COOTCHIE COO!! SUCH TICKLISH FEET!! WE'RE NOT STOPPING!!" All the while she was still freaking out trying to thrash out of their grips, but she is very petite, and said they were bigger guys. But they just kept scrabbling their fingers all around her feet, "Aw poor babys tootsies ticklish?? aww too bad!" tickle tickle tickle! They went on for far too long she said, it became scary, would they ever stop she thought. Just more teasing and tickling "Look at the little piggies wiggle in the nylonsl!! haha so ticklish! cootchie, cootchie, cootchie COO!!!! tickle tickle tickle! At this point I was very jealous! But She kind of deserves it for having such sexy feet. "Cootchie cootchie coooooo!! I LOVE tickling your feet!" The room mate added "you should come over more! And wear pantyhose again!" She begged " PLEASE JUST STOP ALREADY!!! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!! PLEEEEAAASE!!!" Nope! He said. "an opportunity like this? ticklish feet at my mercy? why would I stop?!"as he laughed and kept raking her sole as he firmly held her ankle still, adding "plus your feet look SO good in these nylons!! I love them! Cootchie cootchie coo!! cootchie!! Tickle tickle tickle! hahaha cooooootchie kitchie coo! Your feet are so fun to tickle, sorry I just cant stop!" The date was now tickling her other foot with both hands as he had her ankle in a lock under his arm, she screamed "IM GOING TO PASS OUT, I CANT TAKE IT ANY MORE, PLEASE! HAHAHAHA PLEASE! I HATE BEING TICKLED!!!" They both kept right up rapidly scrabbling the nylon soles, enjoying watching her futile attempts at wiggling them away from the tickles as they shook and the toes wiggled like crazy...it was no use... her feet were getting the tickling any ticklish girl would dread, especially covered in sheer pantyhose, as these two tickle-crazed maniacs tortured her way past her limits! "Should we stop? the room mate asked as he paused, the date said, as he pulled up her pant leg to her scrubs, "lets try her legs!" They both had her pants pulled up exposing her pantyhosed legs as they tickled her thighs and knees squeezing and scrabbling along her calves as she wailed wildly for them to stop! They went back to getting her feet again saying "I think she likes it! haha" her feet danced and shook twitched and flailed to escape, she then scrunched her toes down and they started mocking her "you really think scrunching your toes is gunna help? haha" Tickle tickle tickle! nope! cootchie cootchie ticklish feet! I'll tell you what, if you can keep your feet still we'll stop." they then began to really tickle her feet like crazy, she begged "I CANT!! JUST STOP!!! PLEEEAAASE!! STOP TICKLING ME!!! MY POOR FEET!! MY POOR FEEEETT!!!!! STOOPP!!!" They just laughed at her and said "your feet are fine! they love this! and kept tickling her nylon footsies...She started to scream "HELLLPPP!!!! SOMEONE!!!" But they werent near anyone who could hear her pleas! They went insane on her as she laid there totally helpless screaming for mercy." HAHAHA STOP! IM GUNNA DIE! NOT THE FEEEET! PLEASE I CANT TAKE IT! HELP! STOP!!! PLEASE STOP! PRETTY PLEASE!! AHAHAHAA NOOOO! NO NO NO NO !!! NOT MY FEEET!!!!" "hahaha no way we're stopping they said, you're always too serious, the laughter is good for you! we're just doing you a favor!" cootchie cootchie cooo!!!" as they scrabbled away and tickled her helpless feet non-stop. "Tickle the ticklish feet! cootchie cootchie tickly tickly toes!" The date just rambled on and on teasing her as he tickled away, and egged on the room mate to continue and not stop. "Ut oh looks like someone has a run in their nylons, probably from all the *SCRABBLE* ticklies! woopsie, im sorry...I'm ruining your nylons from all the *tickle tickle!* as he danced his fingers on her toes and drew circles on her nylon soles. "Dont her feet look so good in pantyhose? I dont think ive ever seen such pretty TICKLISH feet! How can we stop tickling your feet when they look this good?! Keep wiggling those toes for me baby!!" They just teased her as she laughed and laughed hysterically - hahahahahahaha!! PLEASE! STOP! I CANT HANDLE IT!!!! YOU GUYS ARE F*CKING PRICKS! LET ME UP!!!" They just replied with "whaaaat? we're just tickling you, whats the big deeeaaal?? You love it! you're smiling and laughing, you must love it! as they scrabbled along the soles, toes, and all over her soft nylon covered feet wiggling their fingers lightning fast on the soles, then raking up and down, poking in between the toes. They went silent and literally just tickled her feet for ANOTHER 20 minutes NON-STOP, and all you could hear were her screams for mercy and the fingers along the nylon scraping and scrabbling mercilessly, as if they were in a serious trance and were not letting up at all! Then they started pulling the nylon away from her toes stretching it tight and raking her soles super fast, saying "hows that feel? doesnt that feel good?! What? You ticklish or something? haha why are you laughing so hard if this isnt fun?! haha your feet are so fun to play with, I'm not sure we can stop tickling them!" They kept the nylons pulled tight for about 5 solid minutes as they scrabbled her super slippery soles. HAHAHAHA STOP, PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING, JUST PLEASE PLEASE STOP TICKLING MY FEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!" HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA NOOO!! NO MORE PLEASE!!!! "Keep begging, hunny - I LOVE it! you want us to stop?! ask nicer! BEG! BEG US! KEEP BEGGING!!!" COOTCHIE COOTCHIE COOOO!!!!!!!! TICKLY WICKLY!!! haha as they tickled her feet more and more and more. "Your silky soles are soo fun to tickle! BEG MORE, c'mon, keep begging me. seriously - beg nicer! These pantyhose are so nice and sheer! I'm not stopping ...ever!"

The roommate mentioned he was expecting some friends any moment, and shortly they heard the doorbell. They yelled for the friends to just come in, and 2 guys walked in and stopped and were like what are you guys doing?! My ex started begging them to help her "help! please! they wont stop tickling my feet! its been an hour, I cant breathe!!! please get them to let me go!!" The date and roommate said "guys, she needs this - she never smiles or even laughs, and you seriously have to feel how soft her nylons are!"

She yelled "leave my feet alone! NO!" The 2 friends came closer and said "...can we try?" The date and roommate gave them her feet and they headed to their rooms to jerkoff in as they had been worked up. When they came back the 2 friends were tickling her nylon feet so bad she had gone to a silent laughter turning red and nearly crying! They just stood and watched her feet get totally tickle tortured even worse than they tickled them! Her toes weren't even wiggling anymore, and she stopped fighting it as much, so they all got a really great view of the soft suntan soles getting worked over as the 2 raked their fingers violently up and down the soles and all around her soft feet laughing the whole time "jeeez! shes ticklish, this is fun tho!". The date started videoing it while he sort of narrated the situation saying "someone has ticklish feet trapped in slippery pantyhose! look at those toes! tickle her feet! get her! cooooootchie! haha more! more! yea! under the toes!"

The 2 eventually stopped tickling her feet. And the date and roommate resumed their initial positions holding her ankles firm. The date said "sorry hunny but this has always been a fantasy of mine and I dont intend on the fun ending anytime soon - your feet in these pantyhose are just too good, guys go grab some hairbrushes!" She just lay there whimpering without any strength left, sobbing to be let free. They were petting her feet, massaging them just enjoying them in the hose waiting for the hairbrushes.

When they returned with them, the date and roommate held her ankles higher and said "guys, go crazy" and the 2 friends attacked the soles with the brushes. The date and roommate became rock hard with the perfect view just watching her feet get tickle tortured beyond belief. They loved how her feet shook and flailed to avoid the tickling, how the nylons looked and felt, how helpless she was. They told her "you're officially our tickle slave now" But when she started crying from the brutal torture on her slick soles one of the friends ordered them to let her go now, and they finally relented. She layed there for a while, then got up put her clogs on, cursed them all out and left!

When she got home, she took off her shoes and looked at her feet thinking "why do guys always want to tickle my feet in pantyhose?" as she noticed all the runs and tears in them from the assault they just endured. She wore them for support for the long shifts nursing, but she began to realize it was too much of a risk - if a guy caught a glimpse of her nylons on her ankle, that was it- they always found a way to get those shoes off and tickle her feet non-stop. She took off her nylons and thought I cant wear these anymore, I'm bound to get tickled in them and they make my feet 100 times more ticklish... Once or twice would be fine, but that night was the 12th time fellow workers gang tickled her, KNOWING she was sporting suntan hose under her scrubs.

The next day she slipped on the usual suntan sheer energy pantyhose thinking just dont accept any invites after work. Later on at work, even more male workers were looking straight down trying to see if she had on hose. One even commented "I heard you have ticklish feet!" She said no i dont, then he said "well can I find out?" She said when she turned around there was 5 workers standing there asking "what color are your toenails today? can we...see?"

I attached pics from years ago. I think her pretty feet deserved it. Do YOU??

Attachments

• 001 - Copy.JPG
    001 - Copy.JPG
    743.2 KB · Views: 510
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 327
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    388.3 KB · Views: 517
  • 004 (2).JPG
    004 (2).JPG
    735.2 KB · Views: 614
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 355
Last edited:
Great story and even greater pics. Thank you very much for sharing.

Her feet are amazing! I'm sorry you broke up. With you being a bit more gentle, did she let you tickle her?

WOW Gorgeous feet she has. She needs to have those feet tickled more. Thanks for sharing.

Her feet are amazing! I'm sorry you broke up. With you being a bit more gentle, did she let you tickle her?

Let me? Never. Would just get mad... I wasn't malicious, wish I was though!

You're right! Her feet are gorgeous! And as ticklish as they are, it would be an accomplishment if someone could gently get her over her fear of being tickled. It would be a monumental task but under the right circumstances, I'll bet it could be done. I would love to have the chance! :p (Like that would ever happen!)

Hey, chazz!
Very sexy pics. Very cool story!
Do you have some pics of her soles? Would be great!!!!!

Hey, chazz!
Very sexy pics. Very cool story!
Do you have some pics of her soles? Would be great!!!!!

Glad you like em! The only sole shot is up there^, I'm lucky I still have those pics at all!

Incredibly hot story about your nurse ex-gf, being tickled by two other guys. I'd be hotly jealous hearing all that too (but clearly & happily "erected" as well).

Hi, chazz!
Hope for more stories!
What shoe size are her feet?

s'more

Attachments

• IMG00766-20120612-2356.jpg
    IMG00766-20120612-2356.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 204
  • 004 (2).JPG
    004 (2).JPG
    727.2 KB · Views: 285
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 155
:manicd::manicd:

Attachments

• 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    500.2 KB · Views: 92
  • 006 - Copy.JPG
    006 - Copy.JPG
    795.2 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG00125-20111221-0007.jpeg
    IMG00125-20111221-0007.jpeg
    100 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
very nice feet
nylons rock my world...thanks for the post

This is a story about when my ex g/f's brother and his son was staying at her house for a while. Often I'd convince her to wear tan pantyhose around the house as it was a huge turn on seeing her just showing off her feet in them...

Her older brother was staying with her and her dad. He was much older than us both. He was the type who drank a lot when he got home from his job. Her dad - would just mostly watch tv and keep to himself. Anyway - we were just hangin around, and I remember she was just in like sweatpants, but I convinced her to put on suntan hose (I always did), I loved her feet in them, and just seeing her walking around the house in them was such a turn on! we went downstairs and she had on sweatpants with her nylon feet! I noticed her father AND brother taking looks at her feet, and staring sometimes; this drove me nuts! She knew the power she had with those feet and just how to get me going. Anyway, we finally just settled on the couch in the living room where her dad was, and just started watching whatever was on. Her brother came in and sat down too. Then she dared put her feet up on on the coffee table, basically on display for everyone! She slowly would rub them together and you could clearly hear the nylon rubbing, and she would wiggle her toes. It drove me insane...She kept slowly wiggling her toes, and it was mesmerizing... I think we were all staring at this point - not only were her feet so pretty but they were covered in tan pantyhose. She started swaying them side to side as she wiggled all her toes at once, and would scrunch them down then rub them against each other making that nylon rub - she was putting on a show and teasing us all - that was obvious, I was so turned on at this point hoping someone would say something or grab them! She then took the remote and switched the channel to something lame, and her dad said "hey! what are you doing? switch it back!" She refused! Then her brother started complaining too for her to switch it back, she said "No I want to watch this" It went on for a while, and her father and brother started to get angry and finally her brother said switch it back or else! She said "No way, or else what!" He looked at her feet and then at me and said what I couldnt believe --- "are those feet of yours ticklish?" and then he wrestled her to the floor and said "hold her still! help me get her!" Her dad grabbed a leg, her brother grabbed the other, and I jumped in and straddled her waist so she couldnt move, get up, or see what they were doing with her legs. She began yelling "what are you doing?! LET ME UP!" we're gunna teach you a lesson! why dont we go ahead and tickle these tootsies? and her dad and brother held her nyloned ankles still and started to scrabble their fingers all over her soles saying "cootchie cootchie cooooooo! these are silky soft!!". She started screaming NOOOO!!! Get off of me! Let me go! stop tickling my feeet!! hahahahahahaha no!! Her father started to say "tickle tickle!!" and scrabbled his fingers on her nyloned feet. She twitched them and wiggled her toes, and said "noooo!" They were really digging in! She was hysterical asking them to stop, and telling me to make him stop! get them away!" I was obviously not helping in that way! Her dad was laughing at her the whole time! They commented "Her feet are super ticklish!!" They started to tickle the tops of her feet and said "cootchie cootchie cooo!" and both tickled her feet at the same time! It was great turning around and watching her tan nylon feet twitch and flail under their attack! I started to kiss her and tell her how pretty she was when she laughs this hard as I got so aroused holding her down while her nylon feet got tickled! I just watched her laugh and laugh and beg as I became more and more aroused holding her down so she couldnt move a muscle. her dad started raking his nails up and down her feet slowly at first, then rapidly! They started to finally bring up how she teased us all! I heard them saying "shes always flaunting her feet in these nylons! its about time they get a good tickling! get them!!" Her brother then pulled her nylons tight away from her toes and said tickle them faster! as they squiggled their fingers all over the soles like crazy just laughing at her. She was begging now "please stop tickling my poor feet! I cant stand it!! pleeeease! I'm soo ticklish!" It was awesome until they stopped and she ran upstairs and took off the nylons and said those make my feet way too ticklish to have on around all you jerks!! And put on socks, and that was that! so good!

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back