• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

bandito would you ever do a comic with like hanging by the toes or holding with toes scene of desperation?

Guys, I am so feaking DUMB!!! I have had these pictures on my computer for like 2 years and yet it never occurred to me to share them on this thread, despite them so obviously fitting the theme. Really sorry!

33.jpg34.jpg

This comes from Redscript's Elf Training, arguably THE greatest fetish/tickling graphic novel ever made. You can find it here for free, and now that I finally have a powerful Internet connection, I'll make sure to post the whole thing in a dedicated thread soon.

thats awesome picture,stuff like this bandito is what i was wondering or like you know Olive Oyl from bridge ahoy good like resistance with foot exploration. I'm not good at explaining but to really see that resistance struggle for me at least its always awesome. also i dont see this a lot but giants girl struggling in scene like this are very rare and awesome

enjoy everyone

Attachments

• shantae_maidens_hooked_and_tickled_by_deliciouspandacookie-daucx06.png
    shantae_maidens_hooked_and_tickled_by_deliciouspandacookie-daucx06.png
    338.3 KB · Views: 751
  • commission__ms_marvel_tickled_again_by_sandrock74-dab7om8.jpg
    commission__ms_marvel_tickled_again_by_sandrock74-dab7om8.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 858
  • commission__hooked_hanging_maidens_by_pipthesillypanda-db8zec4.png
    commission__hooked_hanging_maidens_by_pipthesillypanda-db8zec4.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 881
  • Ballerina_Girl_4k.jpg
    Ballerina_Girl_4k.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 974
Last edited:
ninja training

a recent find to share with everyone

Attachments

• ninja_training_by_caranelle-d9o2bfg.png
    ninja_training_by_caranelle-d9o2bfg.png
    2 MB · Views: 1,175
I have quite a few new ones to add....down the road....sometime....whenever...

It is definitely The Agencies; The Ruthless, to be precise. Since the company is defunct, it raises questions as to the possibility of posting their art for free. How does a defunct company protect its intellectual property?

It is definitely The Agencies; The Ruthless, to be precise. Since the company is defunct, it raises questions as to the possibility of posting their art for free. How does a defunct company protect its intellectual property?

Why does it raise any questions? The internet is full of folks who like to make up intellectual property rules that don't exist when it suits their purposes. I'm no expert. But I don't think just because they're not selling their comics anymore that folks have the right to post their stuff for free (imho). How do you know Agencies won't reopen someday? How do you know what they want done with their property? Maybe they don't want it ever shown on the internet again. And even if they do...it's their property to do with what they please. Film production companies go out of business all the time. I don't think that means that you're able to pirate their work with impunity.

But there's a good chance I am completely wrong. ;o) As I often am.

I have kind of a thing about respecting the rights of the artists and creators who work so hard to create content for this community. Sometimes it makes me a little blind to other realities.

Regardless...I always enjoy this thread and try to include scenes of desperation in my own work because of it.

Someone draw a sexy picture of a ticklish desperation scene, yeah?

XD

B

I completely agree with you and maybe I didn't express myself well enough.

No one has the right to pirate anything, period. However, when pirates do illegally post copyrighted content, what happens is that the rights' owner takes action against them. What I was wondering was, what happens in the case when the company/author is no longer there to take legal action? Can, say, the State or another public service sue the pirate or otherwise stop his piracy in the name of the original right's owner? I am just wondering how that works, being an author myself.

The question is, under what Copyright law? US? The country of origine? The country where the servers with pirated stuff are?
But in Polish copyright law these will be probably "orphaned" and couldn't be published in any way and read only in libraries, archives etc.
Any copyright cases either civli or penalty law are started by the the victim's request or the Collective management organizations for copyright or related rights (if the copy is wuthin their rights, for example all the musicians are in Poland represented by an organisation who collects and distributes tantiems).So if the copyright act of the applicable country has a publishers or authors organisation which is protecting the copyright in autor's/publisher's name this organisation could take legal steps (both civil and penal). If not, the one who inherited The Agencies rights (probably the former owner) or the author of Ruthless could take any actions. That's from Polish copyright law point of view...

The question is, under what Copyright law? US? The country of origine? The country where the servers with pirated stuff are?
But in Polish copyright law these will be probably "orphaned" and couldn't be published in any way and read only in libraries, archives etc.
Any copyright cases either civli or penalty law are started by the the victim's request or the Collective management organizations for copyright or related rights (if the copy is wuthin their rights, for example all the musicians are in Poland represented by an organisation who collects and distributes tantiems).So if the copyright act of the applicable country has a publishers or authors organisation which is protecting the copyright in autor's/publisher's name this organisation could take legal steps (both civil and penal). If not, the one who inherited The Agencies rights (probably the former owner) or the author of Ruthless could take any actions. That's from Polish copyright law point of view...

This is a fantastic explanation! Clear, concise, and detailed. Thank you~

There are a bunch of photos in the celebrity section that need to go, then, unless the posters have licensing deals with Conde Nast, Hurst Publications, Getty Images, etc. as well as cleared the images themselves with the celebs' represeantives. Being a public figure gets a little legally gray when it comes to adults-only fetish sites and celeb rights to their own image.

I've posted original The Agencies art in the art section and the worst the copyright owner said was that he owned the rights to the images and I had gotten some great stuff. However, those were not the finished, colored and lettered pages, either.

Desperate stock situations?

These may not be exactly right for this thread? But they're desperate, they're stuck, they don't look willing, 5/6 are extremely ticklish & the first one probably is!

Awaiting_Tickles.jpgExtreme_Stock_Tickling.jpgStockTickles.jpgTower_Stock_Tickling.jpgticklish_feet.jpg

Slave Girl in Barrel: I don't know who the artist is. But this slave could be in a very desperately ticklish situation. :cheesy:

.....Perhaps her huge, helpless bare feet will be tickled until her hands adequately satisfy her kinky master? :veryhappy (A few times?)
Or perhaps she'll be tickled another hour or so if she supposedly makes him "react" too soon? :cool:

No art is mine, I'm pretty sure the last 3 are from Mandell, if anyone knows if this art isn't to be distributed please let me know.

Last edited:
These may not be exactly right for this thread? But they're desperate, they're stuck, they don't look willing, 5/6 are extremely ticklish & the first one probably is!

View attachment 540160View attachment 540161View attachment 540162View attachment 540163View attachment 540164

Slave Girl in Barrel: I don't know who the artist is. But this slave could be in a very desperately ticklish situation. :cheesy:

.....Perhaps her huge, helpless bare feet will be tickled until her hands adequately satisfy her kinky master? :veryhappy (A few times?)
Or perhaps she'll be tickled another hour or so if she supposedly makes him "react" too soon? :cool:

No art is mine, I'm pretty sure the last 3 are from Mandell, if anyone knows if this art isn't to be distributed please let me know.
I translated the barrel stocks pic writing as before surrendered to the state for hard labor?

I think you are right. But it looks to me as though she may have been "surrendered" to someone who has alternate definitions of "hard labor" in mind.... :3poke:

Okay boys, time for serious business :cool:

The girl in the barrel was drawn by ultra-talented godlike Belgian artist Georges Pichard. I believe this little pic is part of a herculean masterpiece known as Marie-Gabrielle de Sainte Eutrope, which is probably one of the best torture comics ever drawn. It has an ever better sequel called Marie-Gabrielle en Orient.

The text translates into English as "...before she was sentenced to hard labor." As you can see, it is truncated, the rest of the narration being contained in a previous, unseen panel. The grammatical structure is more complex than the translation provided, but if translated literally it would make no sense in English.

I believe the artwork is still copyrighted by France-based publisher Glénat, but I am all in favor of leaving it here because of its cultural significance. Pichard's outstanding talent is sadly unknown in America and it is a goddamn shame!

Thank you for filling in all the blanks and giving credit to the actual artist (I didn't know his name). I had gotten that translation from Google but was just adapting this to a fun tickle fantasy.

If I remember other pieces of his work I had seen long ago correctly, they're also horribly sadistic. :xlime: Well drawn, sure, but really nasty. All pain & misery.

No pleasure whatsoever, just ugly stuff. So maybe it wasn't such a great idea to insert that here. :ermm:

Last edited:
Thank you for filling in all the blanks and giving credit to the actual artist (I didn't know his name). I had gotten that translation from Google but was just adapting this to a fun tickle fantasy.

If I remember other pieces of his work I had seen long ago correctly, they're also horribly sadistic. :xlime: Well drawn, sure, but really nasty. All pain & misery.

No pleasure whatsoever, just ugly stuff. So maybe it wasn't such a great idea to insert that here. :ermm:

Haha yes, I guess it is pretty hardcore for a certain audience. Although it is still kind of a sanitized form of violence: there is no blood whatsoever, and the torture never goes to extremes such as mutilation or cannibalism. The bondages are quite elaborate, the girls are voluptuous and damage is seldom permanent, physically nor psychologically. The plots are full of humor, with hilarious misunderstandings, impossibly silly situations and gargantuan torture scenes galore (there is at least one torture, usually highly inventive, per page). Talking about the plots, they rather funnily always end up with a happy ending, with the girls either achieving freedom or ending up with a handsome man in some idyllic life.

One of his works actually featured a tickling scene, and he clearly has a foot fetish: females are always barefoot in his work, always. Even when he does not draw erotica, and he does feet quite well.

Another thing I like about him is the aesthetical beauty of his drawings. It's magnificent. Chock-full of details, each page is like an antique painting, with inspiration drawn from the 19th century mostly, arguably the golden age of French romantic pictural art. His narration is lush and wonderfully written in a classic style. He was an art teacher in a prestigious college, and it shows!

His works have really reached the pinnacle of the representation of torture in art. Sublime, self-conscious, provocative, arousing and fun. What more could we ask from such a well-rounded artist? I know: that he was into tickling as well. If only :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ah, a connoisseur! You're right, he made a wonderful tribute to Erzebeth Bathory. While not his best works (the Marie-Gabrielle diptych is), it is quite impressive~

Amazon ritual of No'H'Aa'A

From the journal of Dr. Samantha Longfoot, professor of history and archaeology, Cambridge University, June 1933....

" On a recent excursion deep into the amazon jungle , I had the rare opportunity to observe with my own eyes the sacred amazonian ritual of No'H'Aa'A (pronounced "No Ha Ha" ), never before seen by anyone outside the tribe . For an amazon woman to become a true warrior she must first pass a series of trials and tests of strength and endurance, this being the final and most challenging. She must sit in absolute silence and stillnesss for a period of one hour, while being mercilessly tickled all over her body by two amazon warriors. Any laughing or crying out, smiling or change in facial expression, even the slightest wiggling of the toes, and she will be condemned to a life of simple labor and tasks , never to acheive the status of a true warrior.

Attachments

• historical_tickling__amazon_ritual_of_no_h_aa_a_by_t_sci-d631xk6.jpg
    historical_tickling__amazon_ritual_of_no_h_aa_a_by_t_sci-d631xk6.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 1,338
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back