• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

that is a good marvin and found some more to share

Attachments

• ticklish_botanist_by_controsis-d8chaet.jpg
    ticklish_botanist_by_controsis-d8chaet.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 1,118
  • ticklish_caterpillar_shortcut_by_controsis-d8chajp.jpg
    ticklish_caterpillar_shortcut_by_controsis-d8chajp.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 1,280
  • no_te_rias____cosquillas___tickling_by_eldelascosquillas-daktanj.jpg
    no_te_rias____cosquillas___tickling_by_eldelascosquillas-daktanj.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 1,045
I'm looking to get a custom comic made with a scene of desperation. I've spoken to KingReik about it but is there any other artists that is able to do custom comic work?

I'm terrible at drawing, otherwise i'd draw these's scenarios myself lol, just have to settle for sharing what i find

Attachments

• alice_tickling__remake_pic__by_pepecoco-dc3xufl.jpg
    alice_tickling__remake_pic__by_pepecoco-dc3xufl.jpg
    429.1 KB · Views: 1,680
I'm looking to get a custom comic made with a scene of desperation. I've spoken to KingReik about it but is there any other artists that is able to do custom comic work?

I'm not the best, but I love drawing and I need the practice. Check out my tumblr to see some of my art or check out my posts here. Here's a link to a commission I did for a fellow TMF member who requested a scene including orgasms, cleaning, and bondage: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...rrogation-*-F-Tickling-With-The-Puppet-Master I'm admittedly not the best ever, but I want to get better and I will work for free just to get the practice. Let me know!

I'm not the best, but I love drawing and I need the practice. Check out my tumblr to see some of my art or check out my posts here. Here's a link to a commission I did for a fellow TMF member who requested a scene including orgasms, cleaning, and bondage: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...rrogation-*-F-Tickling-With-The-Puppet-Master I'm admittedly not the best ever, but I want to get better and I will work for free just to get the practice. Let me know!

A private message has been sent to your Tumblr page. Hope we can help each other out. Thank you for the offer

found a lot of these's scenes on this persons thread here

ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?284525-my-collection-cartoon-fake

am I the only one disturbed by how turned on I am from scenes that definitely depict murder?

It's danger, not really murder. But I see what you mean.

I am not disturbed, myself. It's fiction. I mean, are you disturbed by the fact you enjoy flicks such as Die Hard, Predator, Lethal Weapon?... After all these depict murder too.

am I the only one disturbed by how turned on I am from scenes that definitely depict murder?

I’m not disturbed about it. It’s called “Scenes of Desperation” and it is fiction - plus most of this you couldn’t even mimic in real life - so no big deal to me, but I wouldn’t make it conversation in the teacher’s lounge, either.

oh is all just fantasy, everyone fantasizes about things they'd never really do or about things that can't actually happen, all part of the fun and enjoyment of threads like theses we love.

found a classic

Attachments

• tickling_dangers_by_pepecoco-dc7npq9.jpg
    tickling_dangers_by_pepecoco-dc7npq9.jpg
    481.2 KB · Views: 1,957
and heres some more

Attachments

• rey_tickling__star_wars___by_pepecoco-db71nhr.jpg
    rey_tickling__star_wars___by_pepecoco-db71nhr.jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 1,575
  • rey_teased_colored_by_12beast1212-dbz349j.jpg
    rey_teased_colored_by_12beast1212-dbz349j.jpg
    500.7 KB · Views: 1,305
  • YSOD_Cover.jpg
    YSOD_Cover.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,127
  • YSOD_Preview.jpg
    YSOD_Preview.jpg
    366.1 KB · Views: 1,209
favorites

hey everyone, been awhile since seeing new post here, so thought id share some of my absolute favorites

Attachments

• 1195629447_cooner_nekkidlionattack.jpg
    1195629447_cooner_nekkidlionattack.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 1,211
  • Abigail_birds___nude_version_by_controsis.jpg
    Abigail_birds___nude_version_by_controsis.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 1,070
  • 240.jpg
    240.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 855
  • 9%29%20Ada%20in%20distress.jpg
    9%29%20Ada%20in%20distress.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,267
those are some great ones.

Here's some i found recently

Attachments

• waitress.jpg
    waitress.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 427
  • bratest.jpg
    bratest.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 528
  • attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,034
  • user85641_pic1651_1354264881.jpg
    user85641_pic1651_1354264881.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 717
  • datcomics.jpg
    datcomics.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 492
Last edited:
eternal torment

A lone woman traveling the trade roads made an unfortunate detour and stumbled into the famous and dreaded Caves of Eternal Mirth; home of the immortal Naga Witch- a being that feeds on the youthful and pleasurable force of laughter.

Stripped of all her clothing, and bound by the constrictor-like body of the witch, the woman desperately tries to hold in her giggles as the first of many tickling touches tease her helpless and hyper-sensitive body. Should she open her mouth to laugh or speak for just an instant, the Witch will force a special berry into her mouth. Once ingested, she'll become even more sensitive and ticklish.. and she'll find herself cursed with eternal youth. How long will she hold out until she's forever the Naga Witch's tickle toy?

Attachments

• nagawitch.jpg
    nagawitch.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,107
am I the only one disturbed at how aroused they become watching people use tickle torture as murder weapons?

am I the only one disturbed at how aroused they become watching people use tickle torture as murder weapons?

Possibly. These are fictional cartoon charatcers, after all, and even without “murder” entering the situations most of them reveal nonconsensual scenarios. That’s been pulp fiction fantasy for quite a while.

more for all too enjoy

Attachments

• tklfurryplants.gif
    tklfurryplants.gif
    119.9 KB · Views: 1,080
  • ticklepowder.gif
    ticklepowder.gif
    80 KB · Views: 847
  • tentpitperil.jpg
    tentpitperil.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 831
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back