• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

If there was a comic version of this, I would totally buy it.
https://pepecoco.deviantart.com/art/Spy-Tickling-721664498

I second that! It leaves a lot to the imagination and definitely has room to be expanded on. I love scenarios of spies or agents in a compromising position. I imagine ones similar to these where they somehow lose their clothes over the course of the mission and have the humiliating task of escaping a facility or mansion undetected while completely naked, and on finally getting so close to freedom, getting stuck, holding onto a ledge, unable to get any farther, with the amused enemy gathering around calmy, mocking the naked agent before they are gathered up and pulled kicking and struggling back inside to their doom. Endless tickle torture in this case. Game over! :devilish:

Attachments

• 1440464535506-2.jpg
    1440464535506-2.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 1,345
  • diana-king-1.jpg
    diana-king-1.jpg
    398.9 KB · Views: 1,563
I second that! It leaves a lot to the imagination and definitely has room to be expanded on. I love scenarios of spies or agents in a compromising position. I imagine ones similar to these where they somehow lose their clothes over the course of the mission and have the humiliating task of escaping a facility or mansion undetected while completely naked, and on finally getting so close to freedom, getting stuck, holding onto a ledge, unable to get any farther, with the amused enemy gathering around calmy, mocking the naked agent before they are gathered up and pulled kicking and struggling back inside to their doom. Endless tickle torture in this case. Game over! :devilish:

Do you think we could see Secret Agent Sonya in this sort of situation? Someone get The Bandito on the phone...

You have called and I have answered. LMAO.

Actually...it's funny. The scenario described above is amazingly similar to a scene Secret Agent Sonya has already been in (with the exception that she isn't totally NAKED). Attached is a small colored panel from SPY BOUNCE 3. In this scene (which takes place throughout several pages) Hailey and Sonya are scaling a sky scraper using suction cups when the Gomez Girls in sexy nurse outfits spot them and give them quite the desperation tickle while they helplessly cling to the side of a building.

Spies. Clinging to a building. Partly naked. Being tickled. Secret Agent Sonya. Massive Desperation. Comic.

I am here to help. XD

I have a few more desperation scenes panned for some upcoming releases. I never forget about my desperation folks.

Happy New Year,

B

Attachments

• Spy Bounce 3 Desperation.jpg
    Spy Bounce 3 Desperation.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 1,844
Thanks, Bandito. I'm happy to hear that there is more coming from you, both comics and scenes of desperation.

I love your work and am always happy to read them. If you ever did a comic completely and solely a long scene of desperation, I would explode with giggy joy!

I absolutely love those sorts of scenarios too... Can't get enough although hard to find stories like that anywhere.
Always loved that Diana King mock-up. Imagining the guy inside opening the window... Diana hanging there helplessly... He asks her who she is and what she's doing there. When all he gets in return is a defiant stare he reaches down and picks up a nearby feather... mmm :) How delicious...

enjoy everyone

Attachments

• tickling_hit_girl___kick_ass__by_pepecoco-dbvw412.jpg
    tickling_hit_girl___kick_ass__by_pepecoco-dbvw412.jpg
    431.3 KB · Views: 826
  • electronic_bug_tickling_alien_spy_alien_spy_by_pepecoco-dbte1jl.jpg
    electronic_bug_tickling_alien_spy_alien_spy_by_pepecoco-dbte1jl.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 847
  • tickling_in_pit_by_pepecoco-dbtaf7t.jpg
    tickling_in_pit_by_pepecoco-dbtaf7t.jpg
    504.8 KB · Views: 870
  • test_tickling_waitress_by_pepecoco-dbswte5.jpg
    test_tickling_waitress_by_pepecoco-dbswte5.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 851
  • contest_tickling_student_by_pepecoco-dbss542.jpg
    contest_tickling_student_by_pepecoco-dbss542.jpg
    451.6 KB · Views: 1,208
Last edited:
continuing on

Attachments

• groot_tickling__gamora_by_pepecoco-dbswm7h.jpg
    groot_tickling__gamora_by_pepecoco-dbswm7h.jpg
    335.9 KB · Views: 558
  • alien_woman_tickling_by_pepecoco-dbr86aw.jpg
    alien_woman_tickling_by_pepecoco-dbr86aw.jpg
    736.4 KB · Views: 557
  • tickling_in_museum_by_pepecoco-dbqictv.jpg
    tickling_in_museum_by_pepecoco-dbqictv.jpg
    433.1 KB · Views: 826
  • tickling_and_danger_by_pepecoco-dbq7z89.jpg
    tickling_and_danger_by_pepecoco-dbq7z89.jpg
    507.1 KB · Views: 726
  • classical_tickling_scene_by_pepecoco-dbq59e7.jpg
    classical_tickling_scene_by_pepecoco-dbq59e7.jpg
    541.5 KB · Views: 760
Last edited:
more to enjoy everyone

Attachments

• tickling_test_for_the_bride_by_pepecoco-dbozzpw.jpg
    tickling_test_for_the_bride_by_pepecoco-dbozzpw.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 1,009
French Maid:...so my dear....it's time for your hourly fluffing again. Your mistress has instructed me to give you a choice in where we should start. Any preference?

Faith: MRRRNNNGGG! HHHRRRGGGG! NNNNNRRRMMMMMPPPH!

French Maid:...if you don't decide within the next minute I'll spend an extra hour fluffing you my dear.

;) :D

digitalero_bondage_attic_by_rastifan-d5pg05w.jpg

French Maid:...so my dear....it's time for your hourly fluffing again. Your mistress has instructed me to give you a choice in where we should start. Any preference?

French Maid:...if you don't decide within the next minute I'll spend an extra hour fluffing you my dear.

View attachment 547693

That is lovely and erotic as hell!

finding many lately to share with everyone

Attachments

• tickling_on_the_island_by_pepecoco-dbm8c3u.jpg
    tickling_on_the_island_by_pepecoco-dbm8c3u.jpg
    454.5 KB · Views: 724

View attachment 547693

Hot :wub:

workout interuptions

always loved working out peril tickling

Attachments

• commission___even_supergirls_have_weaknesses____by_kingnanamine87-dalk9hy.jpg
    commission___even_supergirls_have_weaknesses____by_kingnanamine87-dalk9hy.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 565
  • commission___keep_the_gate_opened__gurl__by_kingnanamine87-daxf7o4.jpg
    commission___keep_the_gate_opened__gurl__by_kingnanamine87-daxf7o4.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 570
  • commission___need_a_hand__by_kingnanamine87-daqs5x4.jpg
    commission___need_a_hand__by_kingnanamine87-daqs5x4.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 516
  • alien_tickling_ripley_by_pepecoco-dbm7tl0.jpg
    alien_tickling_ripley_by_pepecoco-dbm7tl0.jpg
    605.2 KB · Views: 1,381
  • villain_artist_tickling_hero_girl_by_pepecoco-dblzjlk.jpg
    villain_artist_tickling_hero_girl_by_pepecoco-dblzjlk.jpg
    793.2 KB · Views: 993
continuing on

Attachments

• ant_man_tickling_catwoman__by_pepecoco-dbg4knb.jpg
    ant_man_tickling_catwoman__by_pepecoco-dbg4knb.jpg
    547.2 KB · Views: 984
  • army_tickling_by_pepecoco-dbgm61y.jpg
    army_tickling_by_pepecoco-dbgm61y.jpg
    1,003.3 KB · Views: 1,180
  • tickling_games_by_pepecoco-dbip2dx.jpg
    tickling_games_by_pepecoco-dbip2dx.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 1,025
  • wonder_woman_tickling_by_pepecoco-dbfr827.jpg
    wonder_woman_tickling_by_pepecoco-dbfr827.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 1,120
  • tickling_by_pepecoco-dbejrlm.jpg
    tickling_by_pepecoco-dbejrlm.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,164
continuing

Attachments

• the_hunger_games_tickling_by_pepecoco-db7lhwl.jpg
    the_hunger_games_tickling_by_pepecoco-db7lhwl.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 1,128
  • karate_child_vs_super_fighter_tickling_by_pepecoco-db8m68e.jpg
    karate_child_vs_super_fighter_tickling_by_pepecoco-db8m68e.jpg
    482.6 KB · Views: 1,445
  • villain_tickling_wonder_woman_by_pepecoco-dbdiqfb.jpg
    villain_tickling_wonder_woman_by_pepecoco-dbdiqfb.jpg
    307.8 KB · Views: 1,525
  • a_ticklish_happy_birthday__kate_____by_kingnanamine87-d89osya.jpg
    a_ticklish_happy_birthday__kate_____by_kingnanamine87-d89osya.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 1,289
Last edited:
There are few things sexier than a female superhero getting her armpit tickled whilst she tries to hold up heavy stuff.

Them's the good stuff right there. XD

B

i've gotten tickled while doing exercise's before, it sux and makes it extremely difficult lol

Probably my favorite peril in DID situations is bomb peril, such as a damsel being left with a ticking time bomb, or being strapped with explosives set to blow if the door is opened etc. there is nothing more suspenseful and exciting in my opinion.
I wish it showed up more in desperation scenarios with tickling, as a distraction to keep them occupied to prevent escape before the time runs out, or that their loss of control through laughter will be their undoing.
These are probably the only examples i can think of. Does anyone know of any more similar?15fa03aa6f6d4bbcca68557da21f27c4605f11ea3f830028ea90643e9375d3ba.png

Attachments

• 19346dd1ff2cdf2babb86798a74e05355bdfd857fb9881a2a1e6bfe5e55babb8.jpg
    19346dd1ff2cdf2babb86798a74e05355bdfd857fb9881a2a1e6bfe5e55babb8.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 1,265
  • a_present_fit_for_a_quinn_by_bigfootfantasies.jpg
    a_present_fit_for_a_quinn_by_bigfootfantasies.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 1,378
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back