• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

more for u all to enjoy

Attachments

• tickles__raven__teen_titans__by_sockhead65-dbga7v9.png
    tickles__raven__teen_titans__by_sockhead65-dbga7v9.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 484
  • cuda__for_c_a_b__s_spring_break_me_2017_contest_by_t_sci-db6yitd.jpg
    cuda__for_c_a_b__s_spring_break_me_2017_contest_by_t_sci-db6yitd.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 724
  • the_jade_scimitar__f_f__by_t_sci-d6heklg.jpg
    the_jade_scimitar__f_f__by_t_sci-d6heklg.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 956
tickle pit

this one is the splits lol

Attachments

• suspended__in_sanity_splits_by_psylisiadragoon-damrp6v.jpg
    suspended__in_sanity_splits_by_psylisiadragoon-damrp6v.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 1,325
more i found

Attachments

• convenient_sweater_by_tickler_kun-dayvdfm.jpg
    convenient_sweater_by_tickler_kun-dayvdfm.jpg
    427.3 KB · Views: 379
  • freedom_by_tickler_kun-daq9e0e.jpg
    freedom_by_tickler_kun-daq9e0e.jpg
    437.7 KB · Views: 456
  • well_that_tickles_by_tickler_kun-dbncpvd.jpg
    well_that_tickles_by_tickler_kun-dbncpvd.jpg
    332.8 KB · Views: 450
thats why u don't spy on people in ur underwear lol, gr8 too see so many new finds on this thread

another to enjoy

Attachments

• bump_in_the_night__4_preview_1_by_mtjpub-db03mcz.jpg
    bump_in_the_night__4_preview_1_by_mtjpub-db03mcz.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,441
another to enjoy

YAY! One of my favorite pages from BUMP IN THE NIGHT 4! Woo!!! I had so much fun working on that project. I hope to be able to do another Bump in the Night Project soon!

Maybe it'll even have a SCENE OF DESPERATION or 2. ;o)

B

Since we're bumping this thread I thought I might as well include a free page from latest MARY ARCADIA comic.

Here's a scene from MARY ARCADIA 3 where the beautiful Ming goes through quite the scene of desperation!!!

Yay,

B

Attachments

• mary_arcadia__3_preview_art__1_by_mtjpub-dbqw66a.jpg
    mary_arcadia__3_preview_art__1_by_mtjpub-dbqw66a.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 1,486
Cindy's Endurance Tickling

poor poor stubborn Cindy...refuses to admit she can't handle such torture despite being so horrifically ticklish especially on those big size 25's of hers, pinning her own legs down with all her strength and determination. No one has been able to break her yet however; not like Cali cares much about that sort of thing of course ;)

Attachments

• cindy_s_endurance_tickling_by_cheshirecaterling-db4cyxb.jpg
    cindy_s_endurance_tickling_by_cheshirecaterling-db4cyxb.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,018
mmmm always love this challenge lol

Attachments

• tumblr_oq49xjjEJf1w5cp55o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oq49xjjEJf1w5cp55o1_1280.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 902
Awwww.....it's Val from VAMP RECORDS. Love this commission. Meangry did an awesome job capturing the vibe of both the characters in the scenario.

YAY,

B

Lol and I was going to write something like "funny her name is Val, she reminds me of another Val from MTJ's Vamp Records" :blaugh:

Good to know that it's okay to pay tribute to our favorite MTJ characters. And I think the artist did a terrific job :goodjob:

Lol and I was going to write something like "funny her name is Val, she reminds me of another Val from MTJ's Vamp Records" :blaugh:

Good to know that it's okay to pay tribute to our favorite MTJ characters. And I think the artist did a terrific job :goodjob:

The artist definitely nailed it. No doubt about it.

As for paying tribute...I can only speak for myself. I love fan art, and fan fiction! For me it is a huge compliment and a wonderful way to share in the love we have for this fetish and community. That said...I would always check with an author/creator before using their characters. As I am sure you would. Everyone has a different take on how their work is used...which totally makes sense. I've actually been remiss in fully understanding and respecting all those feelings in the past and probably took liberties with other people's characters. Which I now regret. But at least I learned something. ;o)

As for the characters and worlds I have authored - I encourage any and all fan creations. There are a pure delight to me.

Yay,

The Deetz

The artist definitely nailed it. No doubt about it.

As for paying tribute...I can only speak for myself. I love fan art, and fan fiction! For me it is a huge compliment and a wonderful way to share in the love we have for this fetish and community. That said...I would always check with an author/creator before using their characters. As I am sure you would. Everyone has a different take on how their work is used...which totally makes sense. I've actually been remiss in fully understanding and respecting all those feelings in the past and probably took liberties with other people's characters. Which I now regret. But at least I learned something. ;o)

As for the characters and worlds I have authored - I encourage any and all fan creations. There are a pure delight to me.

Yay,

The Deetz

Fanart/fan fiction are a double-edged sword. It can be an awesome way to pay tribute to one's favorite artists, be (s)he a writer, a cartoonist or whatever. It is also fun to expand a universe, bringing one's own brand of creativity to someone else's creations. It requires a certain discipline as well, making sure not to stray from the original material nor betray it, while bringing something fresh to it.

That said, there are also the people who are kind of "piggybacking" on an author's talent. Or those who do betray a work's spirit. And as with all things, the line can be blurry sometimes. Also, there is such a thing as writing too much fanfiction. George R.R. Martin was right to advise against this as a potentially terrible thing to do as a young author. The risk being that, by remaining in the comfort zone of playing with someone else's characters, one would become incapable of challenging oneself and imagining something new.

As an author myself, I this have mixed feelings towards fan art and fiction. I would consider very carefully before appropriating someone else's universe, and I would naturally always ask for permission before doing anything to their characters or world. But the temptation of paying tribute to my favorite authors sometimes is too hard to resist, especially when encouraged to do so by the man himself, like CAB for his Spring Break Me contest. Or Bandito just now. And there is always the possibility to play with a universe which I like; I wrote some Warhammer fiction when I was younger.

DorkTower384 - Fan-fics.gif

EDIT: Here John Kovalic explains what fan-fics mean to us. It rings especially true, and once again it makes me strongly suspect that he might be "one of us" :D

Last edited:
Good Morning, Kate

Kate suddenly finds herself in stocks attached to a bed, but at least whoever did this was kind enough to give her the key. However, she's having a lot of difficulty reaching the lock, and the tickling hands from the machine below aren't helping.

Attachments

• good_morning__kate_by_wickedmant.jpg
    good_morning__kate_by_wickedmant.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 1,374
Mefika's Naughty Pet

So Mefika magically created a big, fuzzy pet, for the purpose of tickling her victims silly. It must have misunderstood her, because it tickled her instead. She's trying to order it to stop, but the fuzzy tentacles are so tickly that it can't understand with all her laughs and giggles. So naturally it keeps tickling her crazy.

Attachments

• mefika__s_naughty_pet_by_wickedmant.jpg
    mefika__s_naughty_pet_by_wickedmant.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 713
ahhhh thats so cute, can so see getting myself into that situation. I can see myself either climbing over towards the cute monkey or calling the monkey towards me. Wanting to pet the monkey but he pokes and runs his fingers tickling me resulting in me ending up in that situation. I'm just a major sucker for cute animals lol

a classic hold still or get exposed for all to enjoy

Attachments

• wifeguard_on_duty_by_wife_napper-d6e8vba.jpg
    wifeguard_on_duty_by_wife_napper-d6e8vba.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 1,499
saw this and just had to share it with everyone. is like the ultimate tickle challenge, def wouldn't want to be her. Being forced like that would rive me insane

Attachments

• IVO4_Cover.jpg
    IVO4_Cover.jpg
    661.2 KB · Views: 1,383
saw this and just had to share it with everyone. is like the ultimate tickle challenge, def wouldn't want to be her. Being forced like that would rive me insane

I love this cover. There is defnitely a "Saw" vibe to it. And driving women to the edge of insanity is one of the things I love the most about our fetish :devil:

Yea guess it does kind of look like a naughty version of a saw trap, I'd definately go insane and lose that game lol, getting tickled is just way too torturous for me

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back