• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenes of Desperation

Can't remember if these pages from issue 1 of the THOMPSON CORPORATION ever got posted in this thread. That comic has a fun Desperation theme (the classic 'holding open the overhead door while topless and tickle tortured zinger').

And if it was already posted.....I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE GOING THROUGH THE ENTIRE FREAKING THREAD TO FIND OUT. SO SUE ME!!!!! LMAO.

Hope all is well for all you desperation buffs. Have a couple comics coming out soon with some great desperation scenes. Will be sure to drop you all a line when they hit.

B

Attachments

• thompson_corporation__1_cover_art_by_mtjpub-d9nrs74.jpg
    thompson_corporation__1_cover_art_by_mtjpub-d9nrs74.jpg
    636.8 KB · Views: 1,459
  • thompson_corporation__1_preview_1_by_mtjpub-d9nrsut.jpg
    thompson_corporation__1_preview_1_by_mtjpub-d9nrsut.jpg
    365.5 KB · Views: 1,926
Apologies, I thought the extra spaces were necessary as if direct links are posted, the video is then removed. I promise you I did not have an orgasm.

That one works :p, even removing the spaces in the first one it still goes to home page for me

I've seen the last two pages of this many times over the years, but only just recently found the first. I never even knew there was a 'page one' until I stumbled across it. I hope it's new to some of you fine folks too! :D

Attachments

• best_anime_1.jpg
    best_anime_1.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 1,695
  • best_anime_2.jpg
    best_anime_2.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 1,728
  • best_anime_3.jpg
    best_anime_3.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 1,563
Happy Turkey Day, Desperation Tickling Fans:

I told you all that I would keep you informed as I released Scenes of Desperation...and well....I am.

BOUNCE CHIX & DRAGONS 3 came out this week - available here: https://mtjpub.com/iteminfo.php?item_id=484

And there's a 3 page scene of desperation tickling in it staring none other than the insanely hot Hailey from the Bounce Chix. Hailey has to hold the magical cauldron over her head or else she gets doused with a tonic that makes her even more ticklish...and then that evil Orc Queen tickles her even more. Poor Hailey.

So, if you haven't picked up a copy of it yet...then please check it out, support these scenes showing up in comics, and we'll keep trying to include them whenever possible (if you want us to).

More ticklish desperation coming your way soon!

The Thanksgiving Deeto.

Attachments

• Hailey-Desperation.jpg
    Hailey-Desperation.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1,803
Happy Turkey Day, Desperation Tickling Fans:

I told you all that I would keep you informed as I released Scenes of Desperation...and well....I am.

BOUNCE CHIX & DRAGONS 3 came out this week - available here: https://mtjpub.com/iteminfo.php?item_id=484

And there's a 3 page scene of desperation tickling in it staring none other than the insanely hot Hailey from the Bounce Chix. Hailey has to hold the magical cauldron over her head or else she gets doused with a tonic that makes her even more ticklish...and then that evil Orc Queen tickles her even more. Poor Hailey.

So, if you haven't picked up a copy of it yet...then please check it out, support these scenes showing up in comics, and we'll keep trying to include them whenever possible (if you want us to).

More ticklish desperation coming your way soon!

The Thanksgiving Deeto.

Damn, Bandito, you do know how to advertise! This picture looks hawt!!!! :eek: I may make a series of purchases once I am back home; it's Black Friday, after all~

Seriously, I had left off at Legion of Bounce (which I loved) and Spybounce (which I found slightly underwhelming) and had given this new spinoff of the Bounce Chicks a miss. Seems I shouldn't have~ Even though you had already reached an impressive level of technical mastery, I really like your newer drawings. I'll let you know what I think about them when/if I buy the collection on another thread or in a PM, as this is not the right thread for that. But until then, consider my interest successfully piqued ;)

Hey everyone here's one of my favorite threads from Tickle theater and one of the most popular threads their that i thought i'd try to restart here.

Depicts people in scenes getting Tickled and having to endure the tickling otherwise could result in an even worse fate lol.

Here's some examples and hope u all enjoy.

The one with the soldiers made me laugh :D "common fight me!" lol
Thanks for the share.

Damn, Bandito, you do know how to advertise! This picture looks hawt!!!! :eek: I may make a series of purchases once I am back home; it's Black Friday, after all~

Seriously, I had left off at Legion of Bounce (which I loved) and Spybounce (which I found slightly underwhelming) and had given this new spinoff of the Bounce Chicks a miss. Seems I shouldn't have~ Even though you had already reached an impressive level of technical mastery, I really like your newer drawings. I'll let you know what I think about them when/if I buy the collection on another thread or in a PM, as this is not the right thread for that. But until then, consider my interest successfully piqued ;)

Heh...Thanks, my friend.

The truth is that our wonderful genre is filled with so many sub-genres: from belly button tickling, to socked tickling, to older ladies tickling younger ladies, to scenes of desperation. And although we try to be thorough (if not comical) in our write-ups, it can he difficult to let folks know what's in every single comic, because we try to accommodate these sub-genres as often as we can. And since there's a specific thread for desperation...I figured it'd be the perfect spot to let folks know that they can find more if they want to. And if they don't...no worries...here's a free panel of a scene of desperation for all to enjoy.

And thanks also very much for the kind words on LEGION OF BOUNCE. It's still one of my favorite comic arcs that I have ever worked on. The creative team just did a sensational job on those comics. Although, I definitely want to clarify: all of the recent Bounce Chix comics (starting with LEGION and going through the most current, which is BOUNCE CHIX AND DRAGONS 3) are all illustrated by the very talented artist Pablo Churin. I did not draw them. I just wrote/art directed/and created them. Just so I'm not taking credit for things I didn't do. LOL.

As for SPYBOUNCE, it's funny, I just had a conversation with a fan like 3 weeks ago who referenced that the SPYBOUNCE series was their favorite Bounce Chix series to date. The loved the jet ski chase scenes, the tickling of Secret Agent Sonya at the hands of Agent Hailey, and just the overall feel of those 3 comics. That's one of the cool things about this community: everyone has a different take on this wonderful tickling genre. I really appreciate your feedback and we always endeavor not to underwhelm. But no matter how well you do it's a pretty lofty goal to assume that 100% of your audience is going to adore 100% of what you create 100% of the time. If you check out BOUNCE CHIX AND DRAGONS I hope it does not disappoint. :)

Thanks again for your support of me, the cool folks I work with, and the community at large. This place is made greater by folks like you.

Cheers,

B

Woops you are right and I am sorry for the confusion. All credit goes to Churin for his excellent drawings! The problem with big names like yours is that they kind of fill all the space :D

I wouldn't call "desperation" a sub-genre, merely a variation on the theme. Tickling is the genre, the rest is just a variety of situations, which people enjoy more or less. It's a complicated debate though, and I may be wrong about it, the perfect counter-example being that some people like me cannot enjoy nylon tickling even though they are tickling fans to begin with.

I hear you about the different tastes of your audience. Some of us prefer this, others prefer that, and the authors still wonder why :p. It is actually nice that you are not a TV network that's gonna axe someone's favorite series because of lower ratings~ Just continue doing what you do best, we'll be there to support you ;)

Woops you are right and I am sorry for the confusion. All credit goes to Churin for his excellent drawings! The problem with big names like yours is that they kind of fill all the space :D

I wouldn't call "desperation" a sub-genre, merely a variation on the theme. Tickling is the genre, the rest is just a variety of situations, which people enjoy more or less. It's a complicated debate though, and I may be wrong about it, the perfect counter-example being that some people like me cannot enjoy nylon tickling even though they are tickling fans to begin with.

I hear you about the different tastes of your audience. Some of us prefer this, others prefer that, and the authors still wonder why :p. It is actually nice that you are not a TV network that's gonna axe someone's favorite series because of lower ratings~ Just continue doing what you do best, we'll be there to support you ;)

GAH!

I don't want my name to fill all the space! I want to deflect the light onto those awesome people like Churin, Ponce, Giangiacomo, Josh Flynn, Vargas, Rearte, Elfor Tyn, Duarte, Roel, Rosto KFX, Jim, Chicago, and White Lotus. Holy shit...I am working with a lot of talented folks right now. LMAO. Thanks for the very generous compliment, amigo.

And you're probably right about desperation as a sub-genre. Identifying it as such helps me as a writer. Because everything I write includes tickling. But sometimes it also includes stocks, belly button tickling, desperation, nylons, laughing gas, socked tickling, foot licking, or one of the many other...well...flavors, variations, etc. I never want to get so focused on just one thing that I forget a "variation" that fans truly enjoy. It's one of the reasons that feedback is so important to me: for folks to let me know what else they might like to see in future work. Sometimes I can accommodate. Sometimes not. But I always try. ;-)

And it's so cool that we all have different tastes, even in a community as niche as ours. I love it. And I will always try to cater to those tastes. Like you...like all of you...I love this shit. And I want more of it. Lots and lots more.

Thanks again for your wonderful support - and sorry for temporarily hi-jacking the thread.

More desperation, more tickling, and just....more, coming soon.

B

I've seen the last two pages of this many times over the years, but only just recently found the first. I never even knew there was a 'page one' until I stumbled across it. I hope it's new to some of you fine folks too! :D

Wow, I love this! Any idea where I can find the whole manga it came from?

as sexy as these are, I am deeply disturbed by the number of murder scenarios in this thread

Wow, I love this! Any idea where I can find the whole manga it came from?

I wish I knew! Those last two pages have been favorites of mine for years, and it was a miracle I happened to stumble across the first page! I get the feeling it's part of a larger story, probably without much (if any) other tickling involved.

I wish I knew! Those last two pages have been favorites of mine for years, and it was a miracle I happened to stumble across the first page! I get the feeling it's part of a larger story, probably without much (if any) other tickling involved.

Well the have page numbers 24, 25, and 26 on them, so there is obviously more out there somewhere. If only I knew any Japanese (assuming that is Japanese), I might have some idea of what to search for.

enjoy

gr8 finds Limbo, thanks for sharing

Attachments

• tickle_maid_practice_2_by_controsis-d8chhsh.jpg
    tickle_maid_practice_2_by_controsis-d8chhsh.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 616
  • tickle_maid_by_controsis-d8chh7j.jpg
    tickle_maid_by_controsis-d8chh7j.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 660
  • tryingtoholdon2_by_controsis-d9bnjf1.jpg
    tryingtoholdon2_by_controsis-d9bnjf1.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 417
  • tickledexplorer_by_controsis-d9bnj0l.jpg
    tickledexplorer_by_controsis-d9bnj0l.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 484
  • the_pit_and_the_peril_by_thehunter1338-dak87s4.png
    the_pit_and_the_peril_by_thehunter1338-dak87s4.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,170
Last edited:
Hmm... On the TickleTheater-Scenes of Desperation - thread all attachments from page 40 to 111 are gone. If anyone got some, pls post them here.

mtj_tours_episode_i_by_mtjpub-d6nnpty.jpg

gr8 find Lamborghinjo, here is another to enjoy

Attachments

• down_below_the_sole_by_meteorreb0rn-d81ea64.jpg
    down_below_the_sole_by_meteorreb0rn-d81ea64.jpg
    317 KB · Views: 1,388
Hmm... On the TickleTheater-Scenes of Desperation - thread all attachments from page 40 to 111 are gone. If anyone got some, pls post them here.

If it is from that site it is 70 pages of paedophilia and bestiality. Please do not post that here.

Are we ever going to see more art? I miss the photos people add, especially since I've re-read the classic Tats issue 8. That is, to me, the pinnacle of a scene of desperation comic. I would love to see another comic where the desperation is the central theme of the issue.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back