• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yenny Pays It Back (f/ff, feet)

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
Kind of an unofficial sequel to a piece by Bombers

Yenny takes her abuela, Yanny Lopez, and her mami, Yunny Lopez, to Playa de Los Kubos for a girls' day. With the memory of their recent team up on her infamous feet still fresh in her mind, voluptuous Yenny decides it's high time las viejas got a good reminder of just how it feels.

Isn't it just intoxicating and refreshing so see how beauty and sexual radiance is so very ageless? I mean just look at Abuela Yanny, she has the ass of a 24-year-old ballet dancer, and she's in her 60's. And those feet, not a flaw on them!

Enjoy!

Attachments

• YennyYunnyYanny.jpg
    YennyYunnyYanny.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 1,705
:yourock::woot::woot::woot::bugeyed: FireFox are you trying to kill me? That is outstanding. I am really loss for words right now, Wow Beautiful. Thank you

I like Yenny as a ticklee, but yeah, every now and then it's nice for her to show the tormentors around her that she has a rather evil streak as well!

I know the Gomez Sisters found out the hard way in an official Yenny work once.

From the awesome coloring, to the pained expressions of hysteria on Mami and Abuella, to of course the lovely pair(s) of feet, this is one of the best pics I've ever seen from you Fox, and I knowingly say that with a bias considering how much we love Yenny and her ticklish exploits.

I would like to see you draw more of Yenny. You did an outstanding job.

Somewhere down the road, I'll do like everyone before me and but her gigantic goofy-looking feet in the center of an image ;)

Easily my favorite tickle artist bro, keep it up

Thanks bro, that is extremely appreciated.

anybody whatever happened to ozzy anyway?
Not even yoly's been seen around this days :(

Not so true, mon ami! Ozzy's been busier n' a cat tryin to bury shit in a marble floor; he's been all over the place with MTJ's free comics, and he's also working on a Yenny Comics reboot that just started a couple weeks ago. Yoly's been featured pretty routinely, along with that hick hawtie Annabelle, both in their own franchise as well as these big badass crossovers that Jim keeps hosting

thumbs up

Comrade fist

This is one hell of a sexy piece!

I love the perspective.

Sizzling HOT work!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thanks, boss! Sizzling! That's a new adjective for my stuff!

:yourock::woot::woot::woot::bugeyed: FireFox are you trying to kill me? That is outstanding. I am really loss for words right now, Wow Beautiful. Thank you

I'm trying to kill everyone, bud. And this is the only way I knows how ta' do it.

Thank you very much!

A beautiful picture of 3 generations of ticklish girls ;-)

DYNASTY!

Perfect. Great job!

Why thank you!

I like Yenny as a ticklee, but yeah, every now and then it's nice for her to show the tormentors around her that she has a rather evil streak as well!

I know the Gomez Sisters found out the hard way in an official Yenny work once.

Agreed. You can't pick on her that long without her becoming an accidental expert on the subject.

And those bitch Gomez girls REALLY need their cooches feathered. It's time they danced for us!

From the awesome coloring, to the pained expressions of hysteria on Mami and Abuella, to of course the lovely pair(s) of feet, this is one of the best pics I've ever seen from you Fox, and I knowingly say that with a bias considering how much we love Yenny and her ticklish exploits.

Your bias does nothing to take away from the magnitude of your flattery; Domo Arigato for the kind words!

Agreed. You can't pick on her that long without her becoming an accidental expert on the subject.

And those bitch Gomez girls REALLY need their cooches feathered. It's time they danced for us!

I like the way you think!

And super awesome piece, by the way, FF.

Yenny is one of my favorite all time ticklish characters,

B

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back